Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Which Mane 6 Pony and Element of Harmony are you most like?

FruitRiver

This has probably been asked before but I couldnt find anything in the search.

Which pony are you most like and which Element of Harmony?

I think im like all the ponies (besides Rarity and not much Rainbow Dash)

Im tomboyish, love being outside and am kind of headstrong (dunno if thats the word, cant remember it) like Applejack, im hyper, weird and love funny things and partys like Pinkie Pie! Im shy (but not as shy) and love animals like Fluttershy, I worry a lot and easily like Twilight. (also, kind of geeky)

Im tomboyish but not so sporty so not really Rainbow Dash and im not too girly so im not Rarity either.

I think im Honesty as my element. Or laughter, (not because Aj and Pinkie are my favorites! XD)

I get guilty when I lie and I only lie when I need to or somebody needs me not to tell the truth.

Definitely Honesty and Laughter. My conscience eats me alive if I ever lie to anyone important.Laughter as well because that's pretty much my thing when it comes to friendship

Edited by OdinForced
  • Brohoof 1

Laughter.

I'm sad, silly little clown.

I couldn't keep my smart mouth shut during my school days.

(Fun fact I learned. Kids love a clown in elementary, they won't tolerate it in high school. Learned that he hard way MANY times)

Most likely Pinkie Pie because I have bountiful amounts of energy each day. The main point is that both of us like having fun.

Laughter. I'm a joking clown and laugh at almost any joke. A lot of people don't tolerate my laughing.

I've thought long and hard about this in the past. I don't feel like I fit in anywhere with the elements of harmony. The closest thing to answering your question is that I feel Twilight complements me the best. So even though I don't think I'm like any of the mane 6, I think Twilight and I could be really close friends.

• Brohoof 1

I think I'm most like Applejack. I'm WAY too honest all the time. I don't laugh often enough, so no Pinkie. I guess I'm Kindness and Honesty because I really don't like the word hate, nor do I enjoy seeing people being mean to others.

I would say Loyalty is the element that represents me the most, seeing that I'm always with my best friends and I never lose faith or trust in them even if they do treat me unfairly. When I work, I'm always persistent and I never stop until it is completed, no matter what the circumstance is. I wish I could stop being a liar though, even though I've remedied that in the recent years.

Edited by TrueBrony

Probably Kindness. I identify with Fluttershy the most. She loves animals and tries to help them all. If there's something I can do, I do it, no questions asked. I just took in my late grandmother's 16-year-old cat and paid $200 to get him up-to-date on all of his shots and shaved(the poor old man looked horrible). I also raised my pit bull from 2 weeks, because his mother died in a tractor accident. I'll never let an animal go without food/shelter/love.

• Brohoof 2

I would have to say that I would be like Twilight Sparkle because of how knowledgeable she is in the show and quite frankly, I see a lot of myself through her.

As for the Element of Harmony, I am close to Loyalty because no matter what, I always stick to my true friends. Plus, Loyalty is 20% cooler. B)

definitely rainbow dash and loyalty

i say that because...

Like rainbow dash i: Take regular naps, i think i am better (even if i am not), and i exclude myself to do other activities of my own, and i am fit.

And loyalty in that: well i am always there for people, and i never leave a friend in need.

The element of harmony I'd be is magic, cause I'm that fantastarific probably either honesty or loyalty I think. Mane 6 is harder cause I'm not really like any of them, I think I'd be closest to Twilight, Pinkie or AJ. I'm like some sort of fusion of them with a bit of RD mixed in and some other stuff.

I'm probably most like Twilight, as she's possesses strong leadership skills and has intellectual pursuits; both of which I thoroughly enjoy.

~~

Edited by VOODOO
  • Brohoof 1

I relate to Twilight Sparkle too much for her NOT to be the pony I am... most like. She is also my favourite of the Mane Six and ultimately best pony ever. In my humble opinion. C:

She also has the best house :I <3

Well as for an element...

Im not that honest, I can easily and will easily lie,

Im not kindness, because I dont wanna be kindness

Im not laughter because im a boss at seriousness

Hell no to generosity

Loyalty, well not really

Magic, well only one left, So I guess im magic! (I lied on a couple of thoose but like i said im not honesty, im magic)

As for ponys im gonna go with RD

I'm definatly like Twilight Sparkle. Hell i'm almost the spitting image of Twi... except i'm a boy and i don't live in a library and i don't read books 24/7... I am very intelectual and like learning different things and i also have leadership attributes like her. As for my element... i guess i'll be magic. I don't think any of the other fit me that well. Plus i'm mostly like Twi so i guess i be magic.

(I like magic)

• Brohoof 1

Im 30% Fluttershy, 20% Rainbow Dash, 20% Applejack, 15% Pinkie Pie, 10% Twilight and 5% Rarity.

I'm shy but I am outgoing to close friends, I love cats but I don't have one.

I think I would be Fluttershy because she is a pegasus and I also have wings which is something that we have in common. Also, when something goes haywire I can just go UAHUUUuuUuUu~ and fly away... Which brings me to the element of harmony, which is magic. I am a very magical being since I have the ability of flight and can be the very best like nobody ever was (I'm looking at you, Obama)

/)( Moshi >:3