Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Whats something small you want to see in an episode?

pinkiefan1287

What small thing would you like to see in a episode and not have it affect the plot? Kinda like when Derpy talked in an episode. It was cool that she did, but it was not a huge part of the episode. So would it be like another background charter talking, or a charter is wearing something, or what ever you would like to see?

For me, I would like to see Pound Cake and Pumpkin Cake moving around in their new born outfits. Mostly I want to see how a baby pony moves in it. Also to see how the back legs look, when they are walking. Every pic I see of them in the outfit, the bottom is just round.

Posted Image

Edited by pinkiefan1287
  • Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo. If I couldn't have a full episode or even a subplot about Dash developing a surrogate relationship with her, I'd want to see them playing around, taking a nap together or doing something else in the background. Maybe Scoots could be showing Dash her latest scooter trick, trying to impress her.

• Brohoof 1

Rainbow Dash and Scootaloo. If I couldn't have a full episode or even a subplot about Dash developing a surrogate relationship with her, I'd want to see them playing around, taking a nap together or doing something else in the background. Maybe Scoots could be showing Dash her latest scooter trick, trying to impress her.

Ahhhh. I can see it coming into my head, the scene:

Scoots: Hey Rainbow Dash! Wanna see this awesome trick I just found out about on my scooter?!

RD: Alright then, squirt. Show your skills.

*Scoots does trick*

Scoots: So what did you think? Huh? Huh!

RD: Not bad kid, not bad. You seem like me on a scooter. *smirks, ruffles the filly's mane, and walks away*

*Scoots bounces away super happy like Pinkie Pie*

Oh man, that would be glorious.

• Brohoof 3

Ahhhh. I can see it coming into my head, the scene:

Scoots: Hey Rainbow Dash! Wanna see this awesome trick I just found out about on my scooter?!

RD: Alright then, squirt. Show your skills.

*Scoots does trick*

Scoots: So what did you think? Huh? Huh!

RD: Not bad kid, not bad. You seem like me on a scooter. *smirks, ruffles the filly's mane, and walks away*

*Scoots bounces away super happy like Pinkie Pie*

Oh man, that would be glorious.

Indeed. Not that hard. It's subtle, fits into the fact she worships Dash, and is not over the top so that Hasbro wouldn't do it. Make it happen, animators.

• Brohoof 2

Some Lyra fanservice would be hilarious. I actually dreamed about watching an episode where three times Lyra's obsession towards humans was featured subtly in the background, first with an argument with Bon Bon while standing on two legs, then wearing a #1 finger glove while cheering in a crowd, and later seen toting a book with a human or hand silhouette on the cover.

I'd kind of like to see them poke fun at the whole Derpy situation by having a gag where she looks like she's about to talk but then someone cuts her off before she can. Afterwards Derpy just silently sulks away. -_-

I also like when relationships between the members of the mane 6 are fully explored and developed, even if only for a single scene. For example, scenes where the mane 6 are just hanging out with each other like really good friends. Development between certain relationships (for example, maybe more Rainbow and Fluttershy stuff, or Rarity and Fluttershy stuff) would be great too.

Edited by Rarietty

1. Dr. Whooves says "It's time." in a British accent.

2. Nyx from Past Sins makes a very brief cameo in the background.

3. Soarin' I love that guy- erm, stallion- so much.

4. A new background pony (with a significant enough amount of screen time to make it up next to the Flower Trio or perhaps even Lyra)

I want to see Tank & Angel racing (because, you know "Tortoise and hare".. dat story). In the background, 3 sec scene.. doesn´t matter. Also, I want to see someone making cookies.. all they ever do are cupcakes and muffins, no freakin cookies!

Posted Image

• Brohoof 1

Applejack...I mean c'mon, even the littlest thing, like making her stand in front of the others and not always in the background. I wish others wouldn't neglect her so much...eh, I guess I'm the only one to care. :(

Having her sing a song would be awesome, and perhaps a short moment of her and Fluttershy.

Applejack...I mean c'mon, even the littlest thing, like making her stand in front of the others and not always in the background. I wish others wouldn't neglect her so much...eh, I guess I'm the only one to care. :(

Having her sing a song would be awesome, and perhaps a short moment of her and Fluttershy.

You are definately not the only one who cares! Applejack is my favorite pony ever! I can relate to her "I can do this myself, quit trying to help me, do I look weak or something?" attitude from "Applebucking Season" and seven times out of ten I'm Applejack on the personality test.

Your not the only one. Unless it's her own episode, she doesn't really stand out too much.

But other than that, I would like to see more characters like Vinyl, and Octavia speak. The only other thing I can think of is some subtle references like they usually do in the show. I mean, we all like seeing references, right?