Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Halloween

Driz

Oh boy do I love Halloween. I just enjoy dressing up and going to parties. No raging parties for me though. I hate those. I enjoy the atmosphere of it all.

I've always enjoyed dressing up for Halloween. This year I think I'll be either Big Boss from Metal Gear or a assassin.

• Brohoof 1

Free candy man.

But I'm one of those people who gets all this stuff and then just never eats it.

I'm like "Okay, I'll eat some tomorrow," and then I never do *laughs*

I had the most amazing costumes as a kid though. By most amazing I mean most stupid.

I was a road one year ;_;

Don't laugh, my parents were evil ;_;

This year, despite my age, I am dressing up as a viking. Mostly so I have an excuse this time to wear my fake beard in public. People think that it's weird to, I don't understand why. The employees at that store were very rude.

• Brohoof 3

I just sit at home and watch Netflix, my brother goes off with his friends, and my mom and her boyfriend usually go to a party. I get to have fun my way, being alone doing whatever I want.

I love Halloween and Trick-or-Treating! I went last year, but, sadly, don't think I will be now that I'm in college. My college is so far in the middle of nowhere that I don't think there is a good area to go. It would just be hours of walking down the road to get to about three houses which may not even be giving out candy. I'll probably decorate the dorm and hand out candy to the kids who go around though.

• Brohoof 1

I LOVE Halloween =D It's my favorite holiday honestly. It's such a fun time. I always enjoy going around in all black and giving some of the people a nice scare or something. So fun! Climb a tree and just shake a branch as they pass. Lay in some tall grass and grunt and shake it when people come by! The haunted houses are also great, such a rush to be scared.

Nightmare night, what a fright, give us something sweet tonight =)

• Brohoof 1

I frickin love halloween. last year i went trick or treating (14) but I didn't care. It is about having fun, dressing up, and eating candy with your friends :) I do not know what to be this year though... ideas?

I frickin love halloween. last year i went trick or treating (14) but I didn't care. It is about having fun, dressing up, and eating candy with your friends I do not know what to be this year though... ideas?

Too old for free candy, never! I'm never too old for free candy! what if you came as like a 40 year old man and did trick or treating.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NdIS3vK6vek

• Brohoof 2

I'm a fan of the spooky stuff all year, so Halloween is a real treat for me because I can put the movies away and go enjoy some haunted houses or themed outdoor events. I don't get into the spirit with pranks or costuming, I just like to go find a scare (but, um, not too much of one...). Some friends are going to something called the zombie pub crawl this year, which is pretty much a bunch of drunk people dressed as zombies.

I have not went Trick or Treating for awhile... I still get candy.. ect. ect. But I can not wait! Eat candy, stay up late, hangout, and play games! Hell yeah...

Edited by Zootycooner

This year's October/Halloween is going to RULE! I swear if season 3 comes out in October that would be the best birthday gift for my Birthday in October! No but seriously who doesn't love Halloween?! Free candy, haunted houses, scaring the crap out of people... I love it.

For halloween I am going to be either one out of to people

Leif Erikcussion ftw

or

:lol:

Edited by Gone ϟ Airbourne

Too old for free candy, never! I'm never too old for free candy! what if you came as like a 40 year old man and did trick or treating.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=NdIS3vK6vek

What episode is that from? I'm not a brony, so I have no idea, but I love any episode of any show where Halloween is the focal point. Hell, I'll watch a Dora the Explorer episode if it's about Halloween. I have a problem, I know. :(

I loved halloween man. It was always so much fun each year. Decorating the house, staying out late with friends, THE CANDY. Ah memories. I'm kinda getting too old to go Trick or Treating. I don't really care much anyway, i never finished all the candy i get. My Parents buy a lot of candy anyway, and no one evr comes to my house, so i eat that. But I still like to hand out candy and decorate the house and stuff. Maybe i would hang out with friends. It still a Fun day to enjoy.

Halloween was my favorite holiday when I was a kid. I could dress up in a costume, pretend to be someone else, run all over the neighborhood and get enough sweets to last a month...then eat them in a week. ^_^

I trick-or-treated every year until my mid-teens. I even trick-or-treated through the '91 Halloween blizzard. It was so cold, pieces of our plastic ninja turtle costumes were freezing and falling off. There was so much snow Mom had to pull us through the streets in a sled. But it was Halloween, and we wanted our damn candy.

I wish I could still do it. I don't do anything for Halloween now. :(

I always enjoy Halloween! Our Trick-or-Treat night is always the Friday before Halloween, so its on the 26th this year.

I usually take the night off to take my brother and sister trick-or-treating, and I'll even dress up myself, and any candy I get, I share i with the others. We also check out the "Haunted Pet Shop," which always has a spectacular show, and the fire station gives out hot chocolate and hot dogs!

Even the gas stations give out candy, so we plan our route to hit them too! Now, that's cool.

Anybody in the Northeast remember that giant snow storm last year? That was crazy.

What episode is that from? I'm not a brony, so I have no idea, but I love any episode of any show where Halloween is the focal point. Hell, I'll watch a Dora the Explorer episode if it's about Halloween. I have a problem, I know. :(

It is from Season 2 Episode 4 (Luna Eclipsed). The video is there for you. I really like this one it is a holiday but they need to make a christmas and thanks giving one too.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=eQXomxy3ucY

• Brohoof 1

I only really like Halloween for the haunted hay rides my area holds in the outskirts of the city. They actually do a pretty good job and everything seems very authentic.

I used to hate going trick-or-treating, to be honest. I always used to hate being dressed up in costumes and having to carry a large sack of candy around. Really, the only type of candy I eat is chocolate, so if someone gave me like Sweet Tarts or gummi bears, I'd basically groan and get more tired of it lol.

I went through a time in my life where I was a bit ashamed to go trick or treating or dressing up for Halloween, but I’ve come to the point now where I just don’t care. I’m not going to go trick or treating this year, but I am dressing up and I am taking my little brother out. I’m going as Mordecai from Regular Show. My aunt is making me the costume and it looks pretty legit. Here’s a picture of it so far. The eyes on the head are not done, but it looks great.

Posted Image

I also like to watch scary movies and freak myself out. I’m a big fat weenie and I scare easily. :lol:

Halloween is my second favorite holiday :P

Every year I make a haunted house (well, it's actually outside, and no part is inside) for the trick or treaters to go to.

I'm still going trick or treating this year, and I'm going to either make a Bane or Jeff the killer costume : P

Also, I plan to read every creepypasta on creepypasta wiki this October, I've already read all of the pokemon creepypastas :P

Edited by Zalgo