Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's The First Piece of Pony Merchandise You EVER Bought, and When?

Princes  Cadance

A Rainbow Dash toy was the first merch I bought:

That was all I was going to buy, but then I ended up buying all the characters and then some plushies and other MLP related stuff :)

Edited by Asherdangerdash
  • Brohoof 1

This cute Fluttershy necklace from Hot Topic. I think it was around the later half of June, last year. :squee:

JwvC2hQ.jpg

Love a necklace, especially a Fluttershy necklace. However I've since turned it into a zipper ... thing, for my Fluttershy hoodie, because the chain broke off and the string I used as a replacement wasn't working very well. :P

If I got my hands on a necklace I would do the same thing xD turn it into a zipper. 

*typo fix*

The funrise plush with the Spaghetti hair was my first piece of pony merch :D 

It was pretty gnarly. I got it on a rainy day after going to 3 stores in that town I was visiting trying to find something with Rarity on it to get my hands on :D

img-2355344-1-1779067_705150526204571_17

All the fabulous Rarities~!

A Rainbow Dash toy was the first merch I bought

Nice! Dashie is cool  B)

Edited by Noire Panzer
  • Brohoof 2

My first bit of pony mech was a rainbow dash plush. I didn't even ask for it but my brother bought me one at the store for some reason. I'm still thankful for it though.

Nice! I need to get my hands on a plush or something of the sort after a while. So far only got that shirt and some pins. But none the less! They are all nice.

As a thread already exists for this topic, I have gone ahead and merged your thread with that one.  In the future, please be sure to utilize the search function to see if your idea for a topic already exists before creating a new one, as this helps keep the forums nice and organized.

As for first pieces of merchandise, I purchased six first series blind bags when I first saw them on the off chance that I would get each of the Mane 6.  Despite all odds, that is exactly what I got and I could not have been happier at the time.  I even still have them sitting on my night stand.

Derpy Hooves shirt. That was the first thing. It was from Comicon.

Surprisingly to this day I have yet to get any mane six related merch. I really need to get to work on that.

• Brohoof 1

Derpy Hooves shirt. That was the first thing. It was from Comicon.

Surprisingly to this day I have yet to get any mane six related merch. I really need to get to work on that.

Ikr I myself need to get some mane 6 merch... maybe a hoodie or plush or necklace. anything would be great  :D

• Brohoof 1

As a thread already exists for this topic, I have gone ahead and merged your thread with that one.  In the future, please be sure to utilize the search function to see if your idea for a topic already exists before creating a new one, as this helps keep the forums nice and organized.

As for first pieces of merchandise, I purchased six first series blind bags when I first saw them on the off chance that I would get each of the Mane 6.  Despite all odds, that is exactly what I got and I could not have been happier at the time.  I even still have them sitting on my night stand.

My apologies on that ^^;;  :blush: .  That sounds insanely lucky! :o  Wish I had that much luck with blind bags and other random bags.

well first ever MLP merch I got was when I was little and it was a gen 2 pony but that was a present.

for MLP:FIM I bought the mane 6 brushables (the ones that came with pets) i bought them during the first season of mlp but I"m not sure exactly when.  and then it was quite awhile before I bought more ( I had left the country) 

I bought a shirt of Pinkie Pie in her pranking get-up from "Griffon the Brush Off" back in, like, 2011. Then I got several other Pony shirts and a brony hoodie for Christmas that year. Still wear the hoodie, but not the shirts as much. Then I got Rainbow Dash and a Derpy hooded backpacks, but they were pretty poor quality as actual backpacks, so I don't wear them anymore. Finally, I ended up getting a Pinkie Pie hug-me backpack from Welovefine, and I wear it around everywhere.

Now I kind of wish they'd make a Maud Pie one, though.

My first pony merch purchase was the Rainbow Dash and Twilight travelling singles. I had started watching the show a few months previously and thought "Oh they're quite cute, I'll just get the mane 6".  fast forward 2 years and I now have 436 ponies (Old gens as well as G4) and several boxes of random merchandise, coloring books, pony accessories, 4 castles, and its STILL growing.....

Ponies, the addiction WILL get you........

• Brohoof 1

My first pony merch purchase was the Rainbow Dash and Twilight travelling singles. I had started watching the show a few months previously and thought "Oh they're quite cute, I'll just get the mane 6".  fast forward 2 years and I now have 436 ponies (Old gens as well as G4) and several boxes of random merchandise, coloring books, pony accessories, 4 castles, and its STILL growing.....

Ponies, the addiction WILL get you........

Sounds similar to me although I"m kind of scared to count how many ponies I have.  :o

The Rarity McDonald's toy.

I literally went into McDonald's about TEN TIMES trying to get them all. A girl I knew from school always seemed to be working whenever I went in too..I think she grew annoyed and confused when I'd go in and say, "I'll take whichever new ponies you got" and I never bought the food~ >:3

I can't remember when for the life of me, but I bought one of those black "BRONY" wristbands you can find in Hot Topic with those black Rainbow Dashes on them.

The 1st piece of pony merch that I ever got was actually a gift from my mom back in mid 2012.

I remember telling her about MLP and the whole Brony phenomenon and she was actually supportive of it. She saw that I really loved the show and surprised me with the 12 figure pony set from Target (it's the set that includes the mane 6 + 6 other original characters like Peachy Pie).

Even though I don't get as much merchandise as I used to, my mom still finds ways to surprise me with merch when I least expect it. Love you mom :wub:!