Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What's The First Piece of Pony Merchandise You EVER Bought, and When?

Princes  Cadance

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

A Funko POP! Rainbow Dash and Pinkie Pie, as well a copy of the Season One and Season Two DvDs. Bought it back last October.

Perhaps too much to start out, but let's just say I got into it hard and loved it! :wub:

(edited)

A Rainbow Dash folder. It was a few months ago...was an impulse buy xD How could I not? It was the last one AND on sale for like 75 cents! 

I still haven't used it yet...  :huh:

It makes a nice edition to the shelf on top of my computer, though.

Edited by Pepin

This shirt.

fig,silver,mens,ffffff.jpg

I was still a closet brony then, and this was the perfect incognito shirt to express my fanboyism of Pinkie Pie. Wore it to my first ever meetup as well. Not my favourite shirt, though, that'd be my Pinkie Pie zany one.

• 2 weeks later...

This is crazy for me but I bought my first pieces of MLP merchandise, a Luna & Celestia poster, a twilight plushie, button and phone charm, at Otakon 2013 at Baltimore at the Baltimore Convention Center in August of last year months ago.

(edited)

My first pieces of pony merchandise was a rainbow dash plushie and a mlp fim metal lunchbox I had won as

prizes at an arcade in Gatlinburg (I know it doesn't count at buying but they were the first things of mlp fim I had ever gotten)

Edited by LunaLover92

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 months later...

The first MLP merch I've ever bought was a 6.5 inch Fluttershy plush from Aurora. I felt so awkward going up to the cashier, handing them that single item I wanted to buy, and looking at her face (she was around my age, 18-23). The look in her eyes had some questions that wanted to be answered! :o

• Brohoof 2

My Brony T-Shirt but, I didn't buy it it was given to me as a gift. I got it before I went back to school.

It's the only merchandise i own because I don't like the way the merchandise that Hasbro puts out looks. Although i do like the looks of the figures by Funko so I might get those.

Edited by CrazyMrLunaDash

First time I purchased pony merchandise was this February, and were pony comics (Neight Anything arc, the last one of Big Mac, pirate arc, Spikey Wikey micro, and the 2013 annual). I bough the whole Chrysalis and Nightmare Rarity volumes and the first micro comic volume, and my adorable Build a Bear Flutty Plushy not much after

20753x.jpg

Isn't she adorable with those eyes begging for a good cuddling? :wub: 

• Brohoof 1