Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Wishing Equestria was Real

Flying Whales

Well, you got us bronies, first i hate this world for the bad people and hate and every pain that mos people carry in their lives, i used so many ways to escape from the world i was living until i found you guys, i really found my place in the world with MLP, unfortunately Equestria does not exist (and probably is the best, because if exists, soon every rich people would reach it and pollute with all their garbage making equestria just another privilege for politician and rich boys). But that's why are here, to help each other and living in harmony, if Equestria does not exist let's make this happen with friendship!

I agree. There are already a lot of nice people who are as nice as Equestrians. If we can't go to Equestria, let's make this place like Equestria!

• Brohoof 1

There are a lot of theories about parallel universes and how doing something creates an infinite number of alternate universes where the thing you did in this universe wasn't done in the others.  What this means is by applying simple logic to this theory, there has to be a universe out there, where Equestria does indeed exist.  So by that logic, technically Equestria is real.

Now it's just a matter of figuring out how to traverse into different universes.

• Brohoof 1

There are a lot of theories about parallel universes and how doing something creates an infinite number of alternate universes where the thing you did in this universe wasn't done in the others.  What this means is by applying simple logic to this theory, there has to be a universe out there, where Equestria does indeed exist.  So by that logic, technically Equestria is real.   Now it's just a matter of figuring out how to traverse into different universes.

I like how people bring that up. As much as I can't disprove the parallel theory; the very idea that a universe containing a land hat is so perfect like Equestria just seems so unlikely. Maybe it's really in our minds but definitely not out there........Especially if it were to the exact last detail. That means Lauren Faust is a physic! 

• 4 weeks later...

I get what the OP means. 

I think the best thing we can do is to have an "Equestrian attitude", one of kindness/generosity/honesty/laughter/loyalty/magic to the world around us. [i know "magic" isn't real.. but still.. create the magic of good feelings..]

Honestly, I believe that the world we live in isn't so bad.. but people just have to be reminded of the "elements of harmony".

If you spread good things, people will generally respond with good things.

Also, you gotta remember that there are still some assholes in Equestria.. look at how Diamond Tiara terrorizes/bullies the CMC, for instance. Things may not be so perfect in Equestria, when you think about it.. but admittedly a lot better than what we see on Earth.

I think of the "Magical Mystery Cure" episode where all the ponies were mad at each other when Pinkie's cutie mark got switched.. she brought happiness to Equestria which made other ponies happy.. you have to think like Pinkie Pie in my opinion. I know it probably isn't as easy to do in the real world as in Equestria.. but for the people who matter, it certainly makes a big difference.

Well the whole idea of Equestria came from out world so it elements of it exist here. Just hard to find with all the excess crap around us.

We could make an equestria like society here if we wanted to, but it would take such a massive u-turn than I doubt humanity could pull that off as things currently are. Too many walls separate the tiers of society.

Yes I wish Equestria is real, and visit or possibly move there, for me Equestria is what my country use to be: diverse yet close; flawed yet helpful and charming with zeal, the world I know is vastly complex and noisy, disjointed and wicked, so few human beings left we could be an endangered species, of course I make the best of my world as well as possible, and try to make my fellow humans lives as easy, but if my efforts were for naught, then Equestria would be my chance to start again. Equestria is in the heart however, wherever I go it is with me, and Equestria is with all of us, so we might express woe and sorrow, remember the land that once knew, and cherish the memory that Equestria is in all of its glory, can be as real as we want it to be, a land for us to share, and to share our deepest emotional ardour with one another on Equestria.

Edited by Emperor Peter

I watch "The thirteenth Floor" last night, and throughout the whole movie I could not stop thinking about how awesome it would be if instead of making a 1935 verse, they made a pony verse instead!!! That would be pretty awesome!

For the longest time, I have been wishing this. Equestria is one of the most ideal places to live in. Life is comparatively easy there as compared to here. And meeting the mane 6 would be a dream come true. I've wante to actually be friends with the ponies, hug them when I'm feeling down. It's childish to want to live in a world like that, but I feel like this is my version of the "perfect world" that people can imagine. Mine would be a pony society. Racial issues don't really exist, everypony is mostly nice. I imagine what it would be like to live with the mane 6 too. Imagine living with twilight sparkle. You would have an intellectual genious to talk to daily, a personal walking google. Imagine hugging her when you feel sad or when she does. Or helping her figure something out. Life in equestria would be a dream. But reality is brutal and lets you know that this fantasy is only that, a fantasy. You can't actually live that life, and reality is cruel like that. It is actually saddening to think of something so perfect and then have it taken away from you (even though you really were never going to have it in the first place.)

Oh dear, he we go again with this ''It will never be real'' speech.

People, I know that Equestria will be real in 26 years. 

http://mlpforums.com/topic/64731-real-equestria-in-2039/

I hope that I made your day a little better, and see you in Equestria in 25 years. I will have the body and personality of Twilight btw.

But a virtual reality isn't real, it's fake. It would therefore be meaningless to anyone who really wants to go to equestria, because people who really want to go to equestria want to go the REAL equestria, and interact with the REAL characters there from the show, not souless, mindless computer-generated imagery.

Edited by Sir Wulfington

But a virtual reality isn't real, it's fake. It would therefore be meaningless to anyone who really wants to go to equestria, because people who really want to go to equestria want to go the REAL equestria, and interact with the REAL characters there from the show, not souless, mindless computer-generated imagery.

But we will be able to create conscious beings once we understand how brain works, and that's a matter of 10-20 years.

If Equestria isn't real, we will make it real.

Dude,

we all have a fantasy world in our mind,

and to be honest,

MLP has bleed in...LIKE BAD.  Like real bad.  you know how many non pony characters i've had to convert mentally?

And i generally have a dark mind,

I always picture ponyville and canterlot this land of privileged just out side the lands of those who would take it.  those who would corrupt it. 

I would be one of those eyes looking in than out.

I think Anthony C suggest it is a sort of heaven, isn't it?

that leaves three factions don't it?

Those who have it,

those who desire it,

and those who'd raise it to the ground because they don't have it.

I embrace the last one^^ because it lets me think it's real. And i just don't belong there.

Do any of us?  ^^

if my vision horrorfies you fear not.

the bad guys always lose.

I think I’m beginning to get to the point with this show where I’m starting to have fantasies of the Mane 6 and all of Equestria being real. I don’t think I’m alone here on this one. It’s just so disappointing that we can’t live in a world so ideal, and innocent. It just makes me kind of sad and a bit cynical. Everyday in Ponyville something exciting happens and everyone is friendly with each other, people help each other out, it's almost a utopia. Plus, my love for the show really makes me wish I can meet these characters, I can connect with all of them and feel as if they are friends of mine.

With all of that said if any of you feel the same way how do you deal with it? Because right now it kind of stinks, I’d love to live in Ponyville and bake a cake with Pinkie Pie or buck some apples with AppleJack, hell, I’d even go shopping with Rarity or something. The show is just so amazing. It sucks none of it can be real. sad.png

• 3 weeks later...

I know how you feel, I have seen a lot of posts like this on the forums lately. I think we all hope that Equestria is real. I don't know if we die or something. We could go there. We can only think of how amazing Equestria can be. But what if this whole heaven thing is real. And in return for being good and stuff. We could have a second life in Equestria. I don't even know what im saying, i'm just excited even thinking about it! :D

sigh.. i am a lucid dreamer... that's mean i can control my dreams... i have been my OC in Equestria many times... the only time i got scared it was after reading Rainbow Factory.. i was there... killing ponies... i was shocked all day long after that nightmare... i was acting weird and stuff.... jees... i stopped with grinmdark fanfic after that dream... btw... yes i dream being in Equestria too much.... i like it... it's my small daily drug to escape from this world when i'm sad...

sigh.. i am a lucid dreamer... that's mean i can control my dreams... i have been my OC in Equestria many times... the only time i got scared it was after reading Rainbow Factory.. i was there... killing ponies... i was shocked all day long after that nightmare... i was acting weird and stuff.... jees... i stopped with grinmdark fanfic after that dream... btw... yes i dream being in Equestria too much.... i like it... it's my small daily drug to escape from this world when i'm sad...

Cool. I lucid dream a little myself but I'm definitely a beginner, and I'm still learning how to control them. I'm not this good yet, but I hope that one day I'll be able to visit Equestria in a lucid dream. 

Anyways, it be cool to visit Equestria in a virtual reality world if the technology is created to do so in the future.

• Brohoof 1

Cool. I lucid dream a little myself but I'm definitely a beginner, and I'm still learning how to control them. I'm not this good yet, but I hope that one day I'll be able to visit Equestria in a lucid dream. 

Anyways, it be cool to visit Equestria in a virtual reality world if the technology is created to do so in the future.

still i have loooot of disavantages...

aa8.jpg

• Brohoof 3

You know as nice as that sounds actually lets be honest here... A world without all the pain and toils we go through (not to say that they have problems in Equestria but comparatively speaking). Yeah I would rather have lived in a world like that rather than all the stuff that goes on in our world. It would be like going to a safe haven or a paradise in some sorts. 

But back to reality and yeah as much a nice thought it would be no doubt... never would happen. You can try learning to lucid dream and escape through the means of that. If you had given me the option before I was created into this world were I would want to live, any day of the week I would choose to live there I mean who would not? Not as a human thought that would be pretty awkward in my opinion... But it is so much better over there! Every thing and I would want to be a pegasus since flying and living on clouds sounds amazing xD!!! 

But nope just all fantasy and like I said reality is that you have to endure the struggles of this world we live in. BUT! That does not mean you cannot enjoy yourself and things of this nature ;).