Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Favorite Songs From The Show

Flutterguy1

Wow. How can only me pick giggle at the ghostly. It's completely pinkie. And It's one of the greatest songs ever because you finally figure out which words go where then forget it again and you listen to it again. Especially if you have a bad dream (age don't matter everypony has a bad dream) then that song will always cheer you up. Then smile smile smile seals the deal.

• Brohoof 1

wait Find a Pet is an option? OMFG I will never choose between find a pet and Smile, Smile, Smile

Smile, Smile, Smile is touching and amazing and stuff, but Find a Pet has Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash singing, together!!!!! :D It was like a dream when I first heard it, lol,

But I still say Smile, Smile Smile :D :D :D

• Brohoof 1

wait Find a Pet is an option? OMFG I will never choose between find a pet and Smile, Smile, Smile

Smile, Smile, Smile is touching and amazing and stuff, but Find a Pet has Fluttershy and Rainbow Dash singing, together!!!!! :D It was like a dream when I first heard it, lol,

But I still say Smile, Smile Smile :D :D :D

your right it is like a dream come true!
  • Brohoof 1

This is was such a tough choice. I love the Perfect Pet song, and We are the Cutie Mark Crusaders was good...kind of for the fact that was so intentionally terrible. The 80s hair metal nod was nice. Haha. But I love the energy of the Flim Flam Brothers song so I chose that one.

But, seriously, I really love them all.

Flim and Flam's song, I love it so much, and that episode will always have a special place in my heart. It was the first episode I say with a group of people, it was at Ohayocon. I learned the entire song the next day.

I voted for "Becoming Popular". Definitely the best song for me... it's just so utterly Rarity. Next in order of how much I like is "Art of the Dress", "At the Gala", "May the Best Pet Win" and then "Smile, Smile, Smile".

I think my favorite song is Winter Wrap Up just because it was the first MLP song I heard and it was just so damn awesome. Smile, Smile, Smile is also tied for favorite because it is just so catchy and cute. I'm gonna go with Winter Wrap Up though.

The song from May The Best Pet win has been my favorite for some time. I love its musical-like quality.

(edited)
I was actually torn between "Smile Smile Smile" (voted for it in the end) and "The World Famous Flim Flam Brothers" I love Smile, but Flim and Flam sure put on a good show! Their song is just so much fun! Edited by cuteycindyhoney

• 1 month later...

At anytime "Winter Wrap Up".

When I'm not feeling so great "Smile Smile Smile" :lol:

I like Dashies part in the Gala song :wub:

CMC theme. I would like it more if Sweetie Belle had sang it. I love Scoot but she cannot sing.

Just a little extra tidbit. I cannot stand the "gotta care gotta share" song. After I started watching MLP that was the first song I heard from the series, and I seriously thought all the songs would be like that.