Ooh! This is my kind of thread!

· Twilight/Trixie

· Twilight/Pinkie

·Twilight/Flash

·Derpy/Doctor

·Braeburn/Soarin'

·Fluttershy/Discord

·Rarity/Fancy Pants

I ship a lot of Twilight. But my main OTP is Twixie. ;)

Edited by Creativity

What bugs me about my place in the My Little Pony fandom is that I normally ship left and right, but with My Little Pony, I can only ship one ship.

And that is Flutterdash.

I mean, it's just perfect, through and through. Fluttershy is a gentle, patient soul who clearly cares for Rainbow. Rainbow is a brash, loud, yet still has the patience to sit back and slow down for Fluttershy. They balance out each other so excellently. Fluttershy needs Rainbow. She has a hard time holding her ground with the harsh words of others, but Rainbow's got the brashness to hold her there for her. Rainbow's loud and brash, but Fluttershy is a calming hoof to try and ease her down and prevent her from doing anything she'll regret.

Okay, yes, this is a BIT of a stretch from the dynamic between them in the show as of late, but I still stand by their friendship and easily support them as even more.

... Seriously, why is that the only ship I can muster out of this fandom?

• Brohoof 1

Fluttershy x Twilight Sparkle, which is surprisingly underused.

Rarity x Twilight Sparkle, also surprisingly underused.

Obviously I tends towards omnishipping...honestly, I don't mind pretty much any remotely reasonable ship as long as it's presented well, but these two are the ones I wish I could find some (more) good stories for.

• 1 month later...

I'm Sparity all the way (its practically canon)

Next would be Cheerlymac ( also hinted canon)

The one I'm hoping for semi canon is Celestia x Discord... if for nothing then just a love/hate backstory

@@PinkieDash111

Just a heads-up that we already had a topic for sharing our favourite ships, so I've merged your thread with it. This is so we don't have two of the same thread. ^^ For future reference, please check for existing threads with the search bar - thank you :)

Rarijack, second to none. It's practically been made canon plenty of times IMO.

I mean come on! Just look at them! And poor Spike there at the end, sorry bud, you're no match for AJ.  :ph34r:

I also agree with:

• Flutterdash
  • Flutterceps
  • Cheerimac
  • Fleetfoot Mac
  • Octascratch
  • Lyrabon
  • Doctor Hooves x Rose
  • Dislestia
  • Luna x Derpy
  • and of course Trix-iac I mean Twixie 

Some of those I don't consider romantic shippings, but I'll let y'all think what you like.

Edited by The Mane-iac
  • Brohoof 1