Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is Your Alignment?

Creamy Arty

Alignment Poll  

173 users have voted

1. 1. What you would say might be your alignment?

• Lawful Good
    • Neutral Good
    • Chaotic Good
    • Lawful Neutral
    • Neutral
    • Chaotic Neutral
    • Lawful Evil
    • Neutral Evil
    • Chaotic Evil

Honestly, my mind is kinda jumping from here to there indecisively, I think it's because I'm kinda a "actions not words" guy. I can call myself honest and stuff, but it's a lot trickier to put myself under one whole brochure. But I'll give it my best shot and say I feel that I am somewhere between Lawful Good and Neutral Good.

I'd probably say lawful neutral for myself.  For the most part, I like to do what makes sense, though my definition of that tends to be more on the 'law-abiding' and 'good' side.  I suppose that one could argue that my actions are lawful good, while my intentions are still lawful neutral.

(edited)

I could fit neutral good but it seems like lawfully evil fits me better, maybe it's just the old me. I have changed a lot, but I'm the type of guy that will do anything to get what he wants. I have always had to fight for everything in life, which results in me becoming maybe a better person while at the same time becoming evil, it's just how the world works. As long as you learn on the system you can become whatever you want, get whatever you want that's exactly what I want. I do want to rule, I use order to protect myself. I guess lawfully evil just fits me.

People always told me when I was a kid that I was pure evil, I just wanted to believe that I was good. It wasn't until I got older that the "evil" part inside me grew stronger. I have a plan and I'll do anything to get there and I mean anything, people tell me that I seem to lack all morals. I'm not sure about that, I just do what I have to do to get me where I want. People have told me that it looks like I'm a born leader, I'm good at speeches and I can easily get people on my side. I do want to rule, so I'll do anything to get there.

I'm lawfully evil >:3

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 2

I view myself falling into the chaotic good category. I'm definitely a free thinker and a free spirit. I am a kind person at heart but I hate when people tell me what to do. I would hate to meet the people who are in the evil category.

Yea so I took a quiz on this and I got Chaotic Evil. Well that's pretty cool I guess. I'll admit I do have a bit of an ego and stuff but hey I'm Chaotic Evil. :D

I've already started pegging some of you with alignments, and I feel pretty confident about most of them.

Out of curiosity, before I answer, what have you pegged me as, that is, if you have at all?  I have an idea myself about where exactly I fall, but I'd like to hear your thoughts (however brief) first before I share mine. smile.png

(edited)
I would hate to meet the people who are in the evil category.

But we would love to meet you.. lol

185474__safe_animated_sweetie-belle_slee

Evil Sweetie Belle is adorable.. I like Sweetie Belle, she is awesome. I think that you couldn't tell peoples alignment if you would meet them in person, I would probably be saying "muhahahaha", that's how you tell if someone is evil or not.. lol

Edited by Fluttershyfan94
  • Brohoof 3

(edited)

Looking it over I a couple of those depend on who you ask, but I would say that I'm more Lawful Evil than anything else.

I will always use any influence or power that I may hold over someone to get whatever I may want, but I do this subtly. Most people have never realised that I have manipulated them for my own gain. I am also quite good at using rules or codes to deflect any trouble they may be headed my way onto someone else. I almost never feel any regret for my actions if someone does feel the consequences of them. Unless you were already close to me then I will very rarely care what you think or what happens to you, only on sparse occasions do I actually become friendly with people I only recently met. But then again if you met me in real life I wouldn't strike you as a Lawful Evil sort of person, I almost always mask my emotions and it is near impossible to tell if I am being sincere or not.

So yeah, Lawful Evil. Bet none of you saw that coming.

Edited by British Brony
  • Brohoof 1

Aren't these the alignments in Dungeons and Dragons? My boyfriend was really into that growing up. He tried to get me into playing with him but there are so many rules and details lol.

I chose True Neutral mostly when we played.

Neutral good seems to fit best-While having no real desire to break the law, I won't be constrained by it to the detriment of others.

My true nature is closer to anarchist-but that's not a practical attitude to espouse in a civilized society.

• Brohoof 1

Neutral evil is best alignment.

As for me personally, I'm a toss up between neutral neutral and neutral good. I don't really bend to any of the extremes, but I generally wish fortune for my fellow man.

I consider myself a chaotic neutral.

In a war-type scenario, I'd be working with the guy who paid the most. I never take sides, even if it gets both sides mad. Not even government appointed laws really effect the actions I take, they only add another consequence to consider.

As long as it doesn't negatively affect others (causing physical or mental pain), I don't see a problem.

Good Chaotic. In the real world I am always trying to get rid of unjust rules that people force upon others. I do things on whims and live by few rules, as it keeps me more open minded. Though ironically in games I always play as the Evil Chaotic.

I took a test and got Lawful Neutral. I definitely agree with it.

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXX (7)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXX (4)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- XXXXX (5)

Would consider myself neutral good with a lean towards lawful good.

The welfare of my fellow man is greatly important to me, both in terms of the whole of humanity and beautiful detail wrapped up in the individual. Doing what is right often has it's own reward, regardless of the difficulty it takes to achieve. Sometimes what's right falls within the letter of the law, sometimes the spirit of the law, and sometimes bypasses law entirely - this must be accounted for.

Often tend to respect the law since the law often has the intention of ethics and the good, however where it does not serve for the best interest [or becomes irrelevant] it commands no respect. Rules may be followed as long as they are sensible and good to follow, but not longer than that. Tend to respect personal honor and convictions, even if I do not agree with them in full.

Out of curiosity, before I answer, what have you pegged me as, that is, if you have at all?  I have an idea myself about where exactly I fall, but I'd like to hear your thoughts (however brief) first before I share mine. img-1627141-1-smile.png

Well, I'm not Artemis, but I have a strong feeling you'd be lawful neutral considering the discussions we've had in the past. I could be mistaken but so far that's the impression you've given me.

• Brohoof 1

Chaotic Neutral. XD

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXX (7)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXX (4)
Neutral - XXXXXXX (7)
Chaos --- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXX (3)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Evil ---- XXXXXX (6)

Well, I'm not Artemis, but I have a strong feeling you'd be lawful neutral considering the discussions we've had in the past. I could be mistaken but so far that's the impression you've given me.

Just took an alignment quiz, and... son of a gun, whaddya know, you were right!  Lawful Neutral.  How 'bout that?

I honestly thought at first I'd come up as neutral good, but when I saw this last line in the description of lawful neutral after I took the quiz, I realized it had me pegged correctly:

"Lawful neutral... means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot."

I am many things, but a zealot is most definitely NOT one of them!  So yeah, interesting, very interesting, guess I'm a true lawful after all. sleep.png 

• Brohoof 1

Just took an alignment quiz, and... son of a gun, whaddya know, you were right!  Lawful Neutral.  How 'bout that?

I honestly thought at first I'd come up as neutral good, but when I saw this last line in the description of lawful neutral after I took the quiz, I realized it had me pegged correctly:

"Lawful neutral... means you are reliable and honorable without being a zealot."

I am many things, but a zealot is most definitely NOT one of them!  So yeah, interesting, very interesting, guess I'm a true lawful after all. img-1639671-1-sleep.png 

Dat prediction power!

Reason I guessed it was the fact you're very adherent to the laws of the bible which also suggests the behavior applies to other laws as well without regard to concepts of good or evil. That's not wrong, it means you have no bias either way with regards to anyone's good or evil alignment, and you've never made yourself out to be superior to others the way someone in a chaotic alignment, particularly chaotic neutral or evil, might do.

Dat prediction power!

Reason I guessed it was the fact you're very adherent to the laws of the bible which also suggests the behavior applies to other laws as well without regard to concepts of good or evil. That's not wrong, it means you have no bias either way with regards to anyone's good or evil alignment, and you've never made yourself out to be superior to others the way someone in a chaotic alignment, particularly chaotic neutral or evil, might do.

Yeah, I think the alignment especially corresponds to my actions more than my judgment itself.  I mean, I certainly try to adhere to the Bible's laws in a Christian manner as best I can, but that obviously doesn't mean I won't judge whether something or some action is good or bad solely based on that, my reason is generally involved as well with the Bible acting as a foundation for my moral judgment; just means I don't react to anything in an extreme manner myself.  Seek the most civil and least conflicting road in any action and all, ya know?

• 1 month later...

I'm pretty Neutral Evil, but I seem to drift towards Chaotic Evil.

I do what's good for me, and good for me only. There are little exceptions to this, some being my close friends or loved ones. I won't take huge risks with this, although there are some cases where I will take the chance. Anything that doesn't work out in my favor, I don't get involved with.

Well, I already hate religious laws.
But, not because I hate laws.
It is because most religious laws censor freedom.
Which I do not approve it and I will never tolerate theocratic nations.
So, I consider myself as Chaotic Good