Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is Your Alignment?

Creamy Arty

Alignment Poll  

173 users have voted

1. 1. What you would say might be your alignment?

• Lawful Good
    • Neutral Good
    • Chaotic Good
    • Lawful Neutral
    • Neutral
    • Chaotic Neutral
    • Lawful Evil
    • Neutral Evil
    • Chaotic Evil

I'm Lawful Good, mostly.

I play nice, follow the rules, obey laws, and help old ladies cross the street. But if you break the spirit of the rules I'll come down on you like a hammer even if I need to bend the rules myself to do it.

• Brohoof 1

Alignment doesn't work in real life. I've thought about it quite a bit and I've heard other people's opinions and my conclusion is that it just doesn't work, for two reasons. First of all, people aren't that simple. Everyone has both good and bad in them. Second of all, everyone is the hero of their own story and, more importantly, no-one is just objectively evil. No-one does things because it seems like an evil thing to do in real life. There is no absolute evil, whereas in D&D there are actual demons and devils which represent pure evil.

If everyone had to be assigned an alignment I think the vast majority of people would be Chaotic Neutral.

Well said, but there is just something about "personality test" in general that attracts people for some reason. I mean, who doesn't take this, get chaotic and think "OOOH YAY I GOT DISCORD!!!" and then go and post about it ;):P

People aren't simply one thing or another, you cannot sum someone up in two words. Especially not after just asking them thirdy or so questions. But its sort of fun none-the-less and gives us something to post about :)

I'd say somewhere between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral. I generally do my own thing, but I am a pretty nice guy. I am pretty distrustful of authority, because it often seems to have an attitude of "I can run your life better than you can". I have some evil tendencies, such as only refraining from doing some bad things because I'll probably get caught, not because they're "bad" (morality is subjective), and not having much sympathy for pretty much anyone except my closest friends and family. I've stolen from people I didn't like because I knew I could get away with it. I sometimes plan crimes and how I would get away with them for fun, but never actually carry them out, because I have no reason to, say, kill somebody and hide a body. I just like knowing that I have a plan if I ever did have to.

I took the test, and it said Chaotic Neutral.

When roleplaying, I generally play Neutral Evil or Chaotic Good. Evil is just so much more fun, but sometimes the circumstances require me to be good, and I do play as other alignments as well.

I'd say somewhere between Chaotic Good and Chaotic Neutral. I generally do my own thing, but I am a pretty nice guy. I am pretty distrustful of authority, because it often seems to have an attitude of "I can run your life better than you can". I have some evil tendencies, such as only refraining from doing some bad things because I'll probably get caught, not because they're "bad" (morality is subjective), and not having much sympathy for pretty much anyone except my closest friends and family. I've stolen from people I didn't like because I knew I could get away with it. I sometimes plan crimes and how I would get away with them for fun, but never actually carry them out, because I have no reason to, say, kill somebody and hide a body. I just like knowing that I have a plan if I ever did have to.

I took the test, and it said Chaotic Neutral.

When roleplaying, I generally play Neutral Evil or Chaotic Good. Evil is just so much more fun, but sometimes the circumstances require me to be good, and I do play as other alignments as well.

Lol your name is so ironic then! Why not nice NiceShy? Sheesh it's the complete opposite! I mean for a nice person you certainly took a different direction with your name and signature! D:

Edited by MeanBlackHawk

Lol your name is so ironic then! Why nice NiceShy? Sheesh it's the complete opposite! I meanfor a nice person you certainly took a different direction with your name and signature! D:

Well, I love being evil in fictional settings, and I have a very clear dividing line between fiction and reality, so I can afford to be without ending up being a dick in real life. Like I said, evil is fun :)

I'm probably Chaotic Neutral. I don't like rules very much, although I respect them. I would always rather be doing what I want. I think I have a bit of Chaotic Good, because I love to be kind to people (some more than others). But most of my ideas are probably in the Chaotic Neutral. I never like doing the same things over and over again and will go out of my way to do something different every now and then. I like this thread, because it makes me kinda look at myself harder than I normally would! ;)

I don't like it when people say they're Chaotic Neutral because it seems like such a cop out. Chaotic Neutral characters are usually very much insane.

As for myself, I'd like to consider myself Chaotic Good, sometimes Lawful Good, depends. Although in video games I am an evil bastard because it's funny as hell to see people react to my sheer massive dickitude. IRL Chaotic Good to Lawful Good, in games Chaotic Evil.

Edited by ComradeUncleJoe

• 3 months later...

According to a quiz, I am chaotic neutral. I personally believe that society is not always, or even rarely correct. Detailed results are as follows.

Alignment: Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13) Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15) Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18) Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (18) True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20) Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23) Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXX (14) Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16) Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (19)

Law & Chaos: Law ----- XXXXXXX (7) Neutral - XXXXXXXXX (9) Chaos --- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)

Good & Evil: Good ---- XXXXXX (6) Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11) Evil ---- XXXXXXX (7)

I figured I'd be Neutral Good and after taking the test... what do you know I am!

You Are:
Neutral Good

Neutral Good- A neutral good character does the best that a good person can do. He is devoted to helping others. He works with kings and magistrates but does not feel beholden to them. Neutral good is the best alignment you can be because it means doing what is good without bias for or against order. However, neutral good can be a dangerous alignment because when it advances mediocrity by limiting the actions of the truly capable.

Detailed Results:

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (21)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (25)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (22)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (20)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (17)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXX (8)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXXX (12)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXXXXXXXX (9)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXX (6)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Chaos --- XXXXXXX (7)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (15)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Evil ---- XX (2)

I'd have to say Chaotic Good for me. I may try to be a good person but I'm don't kiss up to authority either unless I agree with them. I tend to have the moral code of "it's not wrong unless someone who doesn't deserve it is getting hurt, or getting the shaft in the deal". I will glad be an ass back if someone is being an ass to me(to a extent, like if someone rips me off, I'll feel less inclined to be nice when making deals with them on things), I'll gladly help people with things when I can, I spent all day at my neighbors house setting his computer equipment out of kindness the other day. I'll also try and answer questions online as much as I can about things I know about and do my best to avoid falling prey to GIFT. 

Not to mention I will gladly find "alternative downloads" for things when it comes to media(I will pay for something is I think the content is worth the money though, like paying the $20 for a new copy of he GOTY edition of Borderlands when it went on sale.) 

Edited by Shoboni

Probably Chaotic Neutral. Took a handful of quizzes and I always ended up with Chaotic Neutral or Neutral. Though, I honestly care so little for rules, not saying I don't follow them, and I am kind of cocky. However, i'm good...in general.mlp-dlulz.png

Chaotic Evil.

I'm honestly surprised by this.

I mean, "chaotic" was expected. I'm a fairly random person.

But evil? That's kinda harsh. I see myself as more of a chaotic neutral.

I guess I can be a bit of an asshole...

True Neutral - A true neutral character does what seems to be a good idea. He doesn't feel strongly one way or the other when it comes to good vs. evil or law vs. chaos. Most true neutral characters exhibit a lack of conviction or bias rather than a commitment to neutrality. Such a character thinks of good as better than evil after all, he would rather have good neighbors and rulers than evil ones. Still, he's not personally committed to upholding good in any abstract or universal way. Some true neutral characters, on the other hand, commit themselves philosophically to neutrality. They see good, evil, law, and chaos as prejudices and dangerous extremes. They advocate the middle way of neutrality as the best, most balanced road in the long run. True neutral is the best alignment you can be because it means you act naturally, without prejudice or compulsion. However, true neutral can be a dangerous alignment when it represents apathy, indifference, and a lack of conviction.

Alignment:
Lawful Good ----- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
Neutral Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Neutral -- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (23)
True Neutral ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (24)
Chaotic Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXXXXX (16)
Lawful Evil ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral Evil ---- XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaotic Evil ---- XXX (3)

Law & Chaos:
Law ----- XXXXXXXXXX (10)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXX (11)
Chaos --- XXX (3)

Good & Evil:
Good ---- XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Neutral - XXXXXXXXXXXXX (13)
Evil ---- (0)

Good enough for me! :D

I took the test and I got Lawful good, which I suppose is  pretty accurate, I'm not one to defy the law or anything, and I tend to try my best to do the right thing. I don't really consider  myself to strongly argue my opinion though on anything, but I guess through my actions I am pretty lawful good overall.

I am completely neutral towards everything. This isn't the old Lightning Fluttershy. I've lost most to all interest in almost anything. I don't have any feelings towards many, many things. I just do whatever seems right.

As a little kid, I would have been classified as lawful good. I always listened to my parents and authoritative figures such as teachers etc., and would rarely "color outside the lines" so to speak. I was kind of a goodie two-shoes and would often tattle on other kids for breaking the rules. And now it becomes fairly clear why I was often bullied as a kid... dry.png

As a middle- and high school student I think I fell into true neutral territory. My demeanor was completely based in self-interest as I'd long since forgotten how to trust other people, and I never really took sides in anything. I kind of lived in my own little bubble, really.

Nowadays I would fall somewhere between chaotic good and chaotic neutral. I now have a strong loathing for anything even remotely resembling authority, and would sooner die than cave into living how others tell me I should. I keep bouncing back between good and neutral because I always seem to fluctuate between periods where I'm philanthropic and wanting to help others, and periods where some kind of event happens that makes me lose my faith in humanity again, causing me to look out for número uno once more.

In a nutshell, I try to be a good person most of the time, but sometimes antisocial self-interest gets the better of me whenever I'm given reason to remember that people, quite frankly, suck.

To be honest? I've considered myself a Chaotic Neutral alignment. Why? Because screw rules, I do what I want. I hate being chained down and told what to do. I want to break the mold, and I...dislike being like everyone else. I CAN wane Chaotic Evil, but then again, it really depends on my mood. I'd consider the latter a type of 'pseudo-alignment' that only appears prevalent when I'm in one of my 'dislike of humanity' moods. Otherwise, yeah, Chaotic Neutrality. It's just what I do. *shrugs*

EDIT: Test confirms that I'm still as Chaotic Neutral as ever.

Edited by Seraphim

I took the test and got neutral good, which I agree with.  I tend to do good for goodness sake and generally obey laws and cooperate with lawful officials because I feel it is the right thing to do.  However, I still believe there is a time and place when breaking the law isn't so bad.  Some laws are meant to be broken as the saying goes wink.png .  I think I have some chaotic good in there too, so I'm somewhere in between neutral good and chaotic good. 

So, few days ago I retook the test because one of my friends recommended it, and just a moment ago I did it again... and it seems like I've changed from Chaotic Neutral to Lawful Neutral in about three months n3WKz.png

I've read more about Lawful Neutral, it's more like LawDull Neutral. So boring... I guess that also means I'm a boring person?

I took the test recently, and just as I speculated when I first replied to this thread (and as others speculated when making the staff alignment chart) I am Neutral Good. It seems to fit me fairly well. I generally try to do what I think is right and be considerate of others. I also respect laws/rules/customs but I'm not opposed to breaking them when they seems irrational or wrong.

So, few days ago I retook the test because one of my friends recommended it, and just a moment ago I did it again... and it seems like I've changed from Chaotic Neutral to Lawful Neutral in about three months img-1397285-1-n3WKz.png

I've read more about Lawful Neutral, it's more like LawDull Neutral. So boring... I guess that also means I'm a boring person?

No.If anything,it means you can become Judge Dredd. derpy_emoticon2.png

Anyways,decided to take that test to see if I'm either Neutral or Chaotic Good.Seems like I'm starting to lean more into Neutral Good than I thought.Makes sense though.

When i started playing Baldur's Gate i wanted to play a paladin and i thought that the highest alingment was the "more good". So i picked up Lawful Good every time. It was recently that i decided to take a look in more of the alingments. I believe i tend to more Neutral Good.

But i believe in balance... the balance of life and death, to kill or to leave someone alive, the balance between good and evil-day and night that helps us differentiate them into our minds and understand which is which.

The choosing between light and dark power seems like an awfully biased choice. I mean that peopletend to think that light=good and dark=bad. Why? Have you noticed Riku from Kingdom Hearts? He uses darkness but he's still good! Truth and lies are just a matter of perspective. If you accept them and combine them both you will find out the universal truth or... the "True" truth. From then on its just a matter of choice. Everyone has some honor in him even the evil ones its just who you choose to follow that results in what path you take. Even the evil one can say true things and if you dont want to accept them then thats too bad! Being in the side of good doesnt change how true those things are!

Life is sacred, life is of immesurable value. I do believe in those things. However this doesnt mean that when i kill someone in self defense that i will regret it! I might feel sorry about it, i might wish things were different... but i did what i HAD to! And nothing is gonna make me regret that. But other than that i feel sorry for every life lost. I feel enraged when i see a dead cat or having lost an eye,leg or anything! I feel like i want to punch those people that did this! 

Following the rules too much spoils the fun! I mean... sure you can follow the rules and i do for the most part. However if you are too much of a rule-follower they will end up hindering your own progress or actions. You must know when its time to follow the rules or not. Rules of course are a lot different by morals. I am never specific about the good i do so for the most part i support good in all its forms.

So i guess this concludes my Neutral Good personality?