Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What Is Your Alignment?

Creamy Arty

Alignment Poll  

173 users have voted

1. 1. What you would say might be your alignment?

• Lawful Good
    • Neutral Good
    • Chaotic Good
    • Lawful Neutral
    • Neutral
    • Chaotic Neutral
    • Lawful Evil
    • Neutral Evil
    • Chaotic Evil

Chaotic neutral! On the outside I seem like a lawful good person and that's usually my impression on people, but that really isn't me at all. I do what I want, and if that means breaking a few rules here and there, that's not against me.

I'm chaotic good. Basically, I want to help people, but I know that violence is, oftentimes, the only language that people will listen to. I try to avoid violence as often as I can, but if I have to, I will use it:

post-17520-0-67963600-1378861907_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 1

Well, I am about to start playing D&D, so thank you for giving me some light as to what each of the alignments actually mean. I, for one, would be of a neutral evil alignment, as I plan on playing an assassin anyway. If we are talking in real life...I'd probably be true neutral. 

• 3 months later...

You put Chaotic Good twice. :derp:

I think I'd be Chaotic Neutral. I don't really know how to explain why, but I just know. :)

It gives an example in the article of what a Chaotic Neutral person would say, "I'd didn't know what he was talking about, so I ate him", and it just sounded like, if I was a creature in some game, something I would say. :catface:

• Brohoof 1

I'd consider myself lawful neutral. I believe a strong central authority is necessary for a society to thrive. In an ideal world, chaos and conflict could not exist. Likely my ideal government would be some kind of perfectly benevolent police state.

The problem with this of course is that humans are prone to error and corruption so there must be processes in place to replace people who can't adequately perform their duties, but at the same time they need to be free to actually do their jobs without interference from people who don't understand the whole picture.

Edited by skylights

True neutral. At least last I checked. Order and chaos are irrelevant concepts to me and in the end, good and evil don't matter much when you pay attention that environmental pressures. Oh and I've already griped about how good and evil are all subjective concepts that have endless potential to mislead people into doing others harm in some shape or form. Something that's called "white knighting".

• Brohoof 1