Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Fluttershy Fan Club

Tomiix

Oh no you don't. Cut in line, I'll take what's mine. (Scrappin Sounds) No Pony Pushes New Fluttershy Around! NO PONY!!! Fluttershy 4 Life!

I say we all must have the "Official Fluttershy Fan Club" tattoo, as a requirement showing how much we appreciate this wonderful pony.

img-1879846-1-wt9bmg.jpg

...Or, you know, maybe that's just what I did. img-1879846-2-ohmy.png

OMG!!! I Must Get! That is one of only 5 of the coolest things I've seen in my life! Seriously though if enough people from this thread got one then I'm sure it would catch on!

• Brohoof 5

I've seen Fluttershy get a lot of hate over time, and I have to say that I don't understand any of it. She may be shy and quiet, but that doesn't change the fact that she's an amazing, beautiful mare. She's been my favorite pony since day one, and that's never going to change. I've even had days where I just sat there and thought about everything I like about Fluttershy (sure I did some other things, but for the most part it was that)

So to put it simply, I'm always going to love her more than anypony else, no matter what happens.

• Brohoof 7

I say we all must have the "Official Fluttershy Fan Club" tattoo, as a requirement showing how much we appreciate this wonderful pony.

img-1879846-1-wt9bmg.jpg

...Or, you know, maybe that's just what I did. img-1879846-2-ohmy.png

I been thinking of getting a tattoo just like that, on my upper right arm also with a yellow background like Fluttershy's coat, for a while now. How old do you have to be to get a tattoo?

• Brohoof 1

I been thinking of getting a tattoo just like that, on my upper right arm also with a yellow background like Fluttershy's coat, for a while now. How old do you have to be to get a tattoo?

If you're located in the U.S, I'm fairly certain the minimum legal age is 18. My advice, start saving up some money - just those butterflies alone cost $130.

This first one here is just a warm up round... vpwFK.jpg

I love those kind of pics which do an amazing job at making the ponies look like they are in the real world. Such great photoshop skills. I can barely handle how cute the first pic is. My heart probably won't survive the other pics. :P

• Brohoof 2

• 4 weeks later...

Yay! yay.png

I still think Fluttershy is the best pony from the show, along with Rarity, but Fluts is way, WAY, cuter /)^3^(.

I recently bought this shirt from WeLoveFine, and it is awesome. The fabric's great and boy, do I love the art on this tee:

post-9328-0-96851900-1382760465.jpg

• Brohoof 4

Who else here can't wait for November 29th? A year ago I wouldn't have even imagined waiting for a Fluttershy plushie (I didn't even know who Fluttershy was), yet here I am. It's only a little longer than a month, but it feels so far away.

• Brohoof 3

Well I do like me some Fluttershy, cant say I don't... She is very cute! and some times very sexy!

I for one do love her a great deal! not because my Sugar Daddy likes her... no I like her because, she minds me of... me when I was a kid.. very shy. That and I love how kind she is, and how she can talk with the animals. Over all she is a great pony! and loved by all! and how could you not love her?? 

post-16621-0-47868900-1382761641.png

• Brohoof 2

post-20612-0-94040200-1383526475.gif

post-20612-0-49998300-1383526666_thumb.gif

I'm so glad this thread exists and I'm not the only one who thinks Fluttershy is amazingyay.png .

There is so much more to her than a shyly whispered word and a cute *squee!* (though that dig draw me too her)

Fluttershy has, what I like to call, The Longbottom Effect. She is frightened easily, she doesn't like attention and tries to avoid dangerous situations. But if she is called upon, if her friends are in danger or if she just knows its the right thing to do she will be there. No matter how frightened she is, she will do absolutely anything for her friends  is asked of her because she's that kind of awesome.

• Brohoof 5

img-1959224-1-qh7y.png

I'm a member of the Luna and Rarity fan clubs, I might as well join this one too.

This piece of art just showed up. Ought to be enshrined here

Hurrrrrrrrrrr my heart stopping.  To much daw, seeing a bright light.  the fantasy one makes her look dynasty warrior like ^^ so that gets all my epic win.  She kinda looks like a mix between fluttery shy and Daji

sorry i just had to stare at this for a while.

• Brohoof 1

I think Fluttershy is my favorite pony because she best represents me. I too am quiet, shy, loving towards animals, kind, and understanding. I tend to be very emotional as well and can get upset easily. And when something I am normally good at goes wrong, I do get angry out of frustration and confusion. I always try to help out when needed and will do anything for my friends.

• Brohoof 3

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Well aside from the fact that Fluttershy is one of the reasons I became a brony in the first place, What can I say?

Besides...

Fluttershy-my-little-pony-shadow-unicorn

SOOO Adorable!!! :wub:

OH Yeah and this...

4577_animated_flutterguy_fluttershy_macr

True dat.

So much                                                      

fluttershy__s_yay_badge_by_zutheskunk-d3

Sense. Somepony had it knocked out of them. And Pinkie's tail makes none.

451793__safe_pinkie+pie_fluttershy_anima

• Brohoof 4

Fluttershy is my favorite pony for the main reason she's very relatable. Like she's shy but will stand up for her friends and face her fears no matter what. I can relate to that. Plus she's just so damn cute :D

• Brohoof 1