Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

I actually think Dashie might win for the simple fact that she can fly just as fast as Sonic can run. She can just go right over obstacles like pits and hills, while Sonic has to either hit a jump pad or find a path to get over or through those kinds of obstacles.

I actually think Dashie might win for the simple fact that she can fly just as fast as Sonic can run. She can just go right over obstacles like pits and hills, while Sonic has to either hit a jump pad or find a path to get over or through those kinds of obstacles.

i thought of that but i was thinking what if it was straight path no obstacles i mean sonic has broken the sound barrier and rainbow dash has did a sonic rainboom twice

I really like Rainbow Dash because she remind me some of my own self =) she hate losing just like me, she brags sometimes (i brag sometime too ) she love racing (i love racing too ^^) flying fast (going fast) well she's almost me in the show ^^ she love sleeping just like me ^^ (and sleeping a lot ^^)

Well Rainbow Dash for the Win!

Just gotta say, one of my best Bronies bought me a Rainbod Dash t-shirt for Christmas, and it was the coolest present I've ever gotten. Dash is the only pony I've ever gotten with the "what's you're pony?" quizzes; I dunno why, but it's awesome :)

Rockin' Mah Pony Pride!!!! :D

post-1832-0-86546200-1329334004_thumb.jpg

• Brohoof 3

I realy think Ranbow Dash is the coolest pony in all of the series!

I hear so many people arguing about rainbow being to selfish, but I realy dont think so.

in the end rainbow always stick to her friends even if it means loosing or not doing something she realy wanted,

and that is pretty cool:D

• Brohoof 1