Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Rainbow Dash Fan Club

Tomiix

• 3 weeks later...

This may sound a bit cliche, but what I really love the most about Rainbow Dash is her extremely loyal attitude. She's so loyal to her friends, that, frankly, she's slown down her entire life for them! If she really, really, really committed and focused herself solely on joining the Wonderbolts, well, I think she really could. But instead, she's chosen to remain by the sides of her best friends, and also remains committed to her responsibilities in Ponyville, and that's something I really admire. Such loyalty reminds me very much of the commitment and brotherhood that I and all of my football teammates displayed toward each other on our high school football squad, and let me tell you, when it comes to that kind of loyalty, there is no greater bond between friends. I also love Dashie (and Applejack as well) for being one of the tomboys of the group, mostly because it reminds me of my sister, who was very tomboyish when she was younger, and is still a fantastic athlete. That aspect of RD's character just reminds me of one of the closest, possibly the closest, member of my family, and how much I love her and everything that makes her who she is! Thanks Dashie!!! :) Finally, on a sillier note, I love Rainbow Dash for having some of the most awesome one liners in the show; in fact, they're routinely 20% cooler than any of the other one-liners (HA, see what I did there? :P )

Love ya Rainbow Dash!!! Keep being awesome, just the way you are!!!

Oh, also, this is possibly the cutest thing I've ever seen :wub: :

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

Rainbow Dash FTW ^^ I love rainbows, they're really pretty and Rainbow Dash has a rainbow mane and tail, and that is really awesome. She's one of my favorite ponies ^^ 'Sides, Rainbow is awesome just by herself, not just only b/c her mane and tail are rainbow colored.

Edited by Lucky Fire

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

Indeed. As I said, I just wouldn't be all that surprised, not because of her tomboyish nature, but because she strikes me as the type of pony that has too much fun to limit herself to one side of the gender spectrum.

Time to be adventurous myself and quote god-awfully old posts </3

I too see her as bi, for the exact same reason. She is adventurous, and doesn't let things hold her back, and like I mentioned in another thread that directly talked about Rainbow's popular depiction as a lesbian, I easily see Dash as being the type of pony who wouldn't care about gender, but more about the personality of the person. If their personality complimented her own personality, they cared for her, were dedicated to her, and she felt the same feelings for them, then that's really just that. I don't see that as much with the other ponies. Love is love, and isn't decided by gender alone. Gender only determines if you can have kids the old fashioned way or not :P Just my view.

Anywho, OH BOY, DASH APPRECIATION FANCLUB.

I guess I love Dash for all sorts of reasons, but one of the main ones is, she has some of everything. At a glance, she's fun-loving, competeitive, outgoing and a bit pushy or cocky sometimes. But as you watch her, you begin to notice that she easily has her funny and cute moments as well, whether through expression or voice (btw, adorable voice cracks ftw <3), or many of her other interactions with the other characters. Dash has one of the greatest character designs for me, on top of this, as she's very elegant and swift in appearance.

I also have a personal admiration for her personality as well, as she does represent a lot of things I'm not. I'm reserved and more soft spoken in person, at least around people I'm not very familiar with, and she's not like that at all.

Lastly, is the relationship I depict her having with Scootaloo. Throughout all of MLP: FiM, there isn't quite anything as sweet as the hinted surrogate sister relationship she's given to have with Scoots. To me, the thought of the apparently alone Scootaloo observing her two best friends, whom both have loving sisters to look after them, and feeling the desire to fill that void with someone she loves and admires is adorable. Then, you have Dash, the tomboy whom is really a loner in her own right outside her obvious friendships. But despite her tough exterior, she'd open up to the alone filly and take her in, demonstrating her rare softer side, and giving Scootaloo that precious sister relationship she craves, while in return, learning what it means to be not only a role-model, but a caring guardian as well.

Anyway, fanboygasm over.

tl;dr version, Dash is epic for a whole bunch of different reasons.

• Brohoof 2

I also have a personal admiration for her personality as well, as she does represent a lot of things I'm not. I'm reserved and more soft spoken in person, at least around people I'm not very familiar with, and she's not like that at all.

This. Same here bro.

She's also a really optimistic character, both by her look and character (I just love her expression in my avatar!)

• Brohoof 1

This thread needs another new RD fan. :]

Well, i'm joining in that case.

http-~~-//www.youtube.com/watch?v=50xrx3cUb2Y&feature=player_embedded

• Brohoof 1