Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Famous bronies...

Erza

Well me of course...I was in a movie once...To be more specific, I was in The Dog Father...As an extra  :ph34r:

The movie was a horrible horrible movie and I recommend never watching it.

As for other famous people apart from myself...I don't really know...I can't think of anyone  :huh: ((This post was Sarcasm...*Cough*))

Edited by The Moose Queen

What if i told you that...

Bro + Pony = Brony.

And you cannot tell your "Sister,Girlfriend or any girl" (Bro)

I hope that you get my point :)

I would have to agree with thesteampunkninja since i see no point in splitting our fandom by gender, and since the begining Brony has become a gender neutral word even though it did originate from Bro+Pony.

Toby Turner, better known as Tobuscus (very popular youtuber) is a Brony. I wish people like Andrew W.K. wouldn't just pretend so they can troll though.

I dont think Tobuscus is, i havnt watched his recent Vlogs but i did see the one after he had watched it, but i dont think he is one unless he has said so recently

• Brohoof 1

• 2 months later...

I'm friendly with Cyndi Lauper, and I once emailed her mentioning that I was being forced to watch MLP. Mind you, this was just before I set foot into Brony territory...there is no longer any turning back! :P Rambling aside, she did seem perhaps familiar with the show, although she might simply know the original not-so-great MLP. Whether she is a Brony or not, I cannot say for sure. It's likely she is not, however.

• 2 weeks later...

Chuggaaconroy's got a whole bunch of pony toys at his house, as you can see through NCS's video blogs on Youtube. In case people don't know, he's a very famous Let's Player.

• Brohoof 1

Justin beiber is a brony! now all the teenage girls in real life shall convert into bronydom and their erotic fanfics of Justin Bighooves shall block out the internets!

img-1161996-1-5039.jpg

Justin Bieber is a brony? Well, goodbye gentlemen. It was nice knowing you, but at this point we cannot salvage our reputation at all.

guy-jumps-out-of-window-suddenly.gif

• Brohoof 8

Justin beiber is a brony! now all the teenage girls in real life shall convert into bronydom and their erotic fanfics of Justin Bighooves shall block out the internets!

img-1161996-1-5039.jpg

You and I my disagree a lot, but this is one time where I will stand with you and question what kind of cruel twist of fate would lead to this kind of omen. I really hold no ill will for the guy, but his fangirls, dear Luna, his fangirls...

Chuggaaconroy's got a whole bunch of pony toys at his house, as you can see through NCS's video blogs on Youtube. In case people don't know, he's a very famous Let's Player.

Tim is also a Brony, he made a reference to MLP in his video with therunawayguys about New Super Mario Bros U: Episode 15.

There's currently a comment war in the comments where a troll is stating that all Bronies are autistic :/

Dem haters.

• Brohoof 1

If internet celebs count, I think Brad Jones' (ex)wife might be, she wore a Pinkie shirt in a episode of Brad Tries. I have my suspicions about Spoony as well because a question directly related to a episode of Counter-Monkey made it to a pony Tumblr:

http://shoboni.tumblr.com/post/28528271100/askgamerponies-dont-judge-me-r-is-spoony

Oh, and I think Drake(as in from Drake and Josh) is one. 

(edited)

If anybody watches RoosterTeeth and their associated channel Achievement Hunter, both Michael Jones (MLPMichael) and Ray Narvaez Jr. (Brownman) are bronies, with Micheal being the biggest fan of the two I believe.

Applejack is Ray's favorite, proof. 

I think Fluttershy is Michael's favorite, although I'm not sure. 

And more proof they're bronies.

Edited by DJRainbowDash
  • Brohoof 4

(edited)

You and I my disagree a lot, but this is one time where I will stand with you and question what kind of cruel twist of fate would lead to this kind of omen. I really hold no ill will for the guy, but his fangirls, dear Luna, his fangirls...

It's like that case of undying loyalty.

It heavily reminds me of the opportunity to get an army of mindless zombies to fight for our cause (since that's what his fan girls are), except instead of eating people's brains they make angry Youtube comments.

Edited by Harmonic Revelations
  • Brohoof 1

• 1 month later...
(edited)

i seriously think that Justin was being a knob and just saying that to get attention COS HES AN ATTENTION WHORE 

if it is true though 

then god mercy on our souls! 

Edited by HunterScars

(edited)

Joel Zimmerman (deadmau5) is a Brony. He's a Canadian house producer on case you aren't aware of him.

This is him on stage with Sofi, wearing a Fluttershy shirt.

1.jpg

Edited by The Paris Swing Box
  • Brohoof 1

(edited)

Joel Zimmerman (deadmau5) is a Brony. He's a Canadian house producer on case you aren't aware of him.

This is him on stage with Sofi, wearing a Fluttershy shirt.

Deadmau5 has come out saying that he isn't actually a brony and was just trolling/messing with people. Though there's speculation that he's just back-pedalling and is actually a closet brony. For my part, I think he's not a brony, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he was.

To those that say Andrew WK is faking it or trolling, I dunno, he seems pretty into it. He went out of his way to do a panel at Canterlot Gardens where he seemed to be expressing a genuine interest and admiration for the fandom and learning more about it. As well as doing videos of his own accord where he again talks about how much he likes the fandom and its philosophy and how he enjoys the show. He's still "new" and not too familiar with the lore, but he seems legit about being a brony. If not then he's putting amazing amounts of effort into a ruse.

And as others have mentioned, Anthony Bourdain is apparently a brony despite initial attempts at distancing himself from the fandom. Though with him I'm still not 100% convinced he's actually into the show like we are, or if it's just become a sort of tongue-in-cheek thing he does.

Edited by Gigapony
  • Brohoof 2

I'm not sure, a good chunk of these people could technically be trolling us, or just want to be somewhat hipster. I personally don't care about these celebrities, but that's just me.

What about bronies that are famous within the fanbase? Do they count?

I'd mention that little girl featured in "Beasts of the Southern Wild" showing up to the premiere of Equestria Girls, but she's technically a part of the target demographic.

article-2342443-1A576750000005DC-601_634

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

Deadmau5 has come out saying that he isn't actually a brony and was just trolling/messing with people. Though there's speculation that he's just back-pedalling and is actually a closet brony. For my part, I think he's not a brony, but I wouldn't be surprised if it turned out he was.

To those that say Andrew WK is faking it or trolling, I dunno, he seems pretty into it. He went out of his way to do a panel at Canterlot Gardens where he seemed to be expressing a genuine interest and admiration for the fandom and learning more about it. As well as doing videos of his own accord where he again talks about how much he likes the fandom and its philosophy and how he enjoys the show. He's still "new" and not too familiar with the lore, but he seems legit about being a brony. If not then he's putting amazing amounts of effort into a ruse.

And as others have mentioned, Anthony Bourdain is apparently a brony despite initial attempts at distancing himself from the fandom. Though with him I'm still not 100% convinced he's actually into the show like we are, or if it's just become a sort of tongue-in-cheek thing he does.

Ah, thank you for informing me. Pardon my misunderstanding. In a different aspect, I am aware of a 'famous' person whom is a Brony, and has admitted it. Link Neal from Rhett and Link. He admitted that he would become a Brony during the episode Brony: The Controversy on the Good Mythical Morning Show.

Skip to 11:07.

Edited by The Paris Swing Box

• 7 months later...

Does CR from that guy with the glasses count as a celebrity? he's an open brony!

WAS, is the keyword. When the franchise started doing things he didn't like he turned into a hateful, irrational fanbrat that can't even properly articulate valid reasons for hating everything from the Wedding on and personally blames anyone that dared like season 3 or Equestria Girls for "ruining the franchise". He even swore off the comics as well just because they started using Cadance and Shining Armor in them.

If you want to see him blow a gasket, just say you didn't think S3 or EqG was horrible in his presence. It's mind-bogglingly depressing how venomous he's gotten towards the show and fandumb he helped create.    

Edited by Shoboni
  • Brohoof 1

Gabe Newell is an admitted brony. Andrew WK wore a pony shirt to a concert once, although he may have been trolling. Also did you know Tara Strong is a brony? Crazy right?

Actually he is in fact a brony, in one video he even mentioned that his favorite pony was in fact Pinkie Pie, because he is SO much like her! :lol:

It really wouldn't surprise me if Adam Savage from Mythbuck.....AHEM, excuess me...MYTHBUSTERS was a brony!

tumblr_lr8nh2jvyN1r193ujo1_400.jpg

BTW, Andrew WK IS AMAZING!!!!! B):wub:

Edited by 0blivion
  • Brohoof 2