Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Famous bronies...

Erza

In this Topic, We will post and discuss about famous bronies.

"You know guys, BRONIES ARE EVERYWHERE NOW :P"

I'll start first: John Cena is brony :D

He said that he collects "My little pony" ponies!!!

• Brohoof 9

I'm not famous enough?

Harrumph!

I know there are a number of celebrities who will vouch their interest, but I have this doubt:

There are probably a number of celebrities who proclaim their interest in order to only gain free publicity. Such as the probable cases with Seth Green or Andrew W.K. There are also a probable number of people who are genuinely interested fans who also happen to be famous, such as Gabe Newell. The proof of the pudding is in the taste, and I find that the more modest and less out-spoken fans are often more genuine.

That said, Gabe usually doesn't make all that many public statements for himself or Valve anyways since they're such a quiet bunch.

• Brohoof 4

Also did you know Tara Strong is a brony?

In this point...

YOU DON'T SAY!!!

She is Twilight's Voice actress!!!

and also, Females are known as "Pegasisters" not "Bronies"

But you are right about "Andrew WK and Gabe Newell"

• Brohoof 1

In this point...

YOU DON'T SAY!!!

I am aware, I was just kidding. Also I believe that the word brony is completely neutral, so anyone can be a brony, no matter what age, race, occupation, or sex.

Edited by thesteampunkninja
  • Brohoof 12

I am aware, I was just kidding. Also I believe that the word brony is completely neutral, so anyone can be a brony, no matter what age, race, occupation, or sex.

What if i told you that...

Bro + Pony = Brony.

And you cannot tell your "Sister,Girlfriend or any girl" (Bro)

I hope that you get my point :)

@

I'm not sure about Seth Green because I barely know who he is to be completely honest, or even John Cena because I don't pay atention to wrestling. But...

Andrew W.K. is one of the bronies. And not of the commercial ones. He has been apparently one of the people who has seen My Little Pony since the actual OOOOOLD days, AKA G1 to G4 included. Plus, if that wasn't enough, Andrew W.K actually participated in a ponycon. Canterlot Gardens last year had a panel hosted by Andrew himself which was called "What Would Pinkie Pie Do?"

Aside from Gabe Newell, (I shouldn't count John De Lancie because he works in the show I guess, but he too is a brony), there's sldo Anthony Bourdain who has appeared in some shows and was asked about the brony thing to which he admitted watching with his daughter and even singing songs alongside her. :D

The one who WAS trolling as far as I know was Deadmau5, who wore a shirt to a concert then trolled, if I'm not mistaken.

• Brohoof 2

Brony or not, I'd rather John Cena just be a decent wrestler.

I've seen that clip of Gaben stating the #1 truth of the world, that Pinkie Pie is best pony. He knows what's up.

• Brohoof 6

Gabe usually doesn't make all that many public statements for himself or Valve anyways since they're such a quiet bunch.

It better be because he's busy overseeing development on Half Life3. I must know what happens to the Free-man!

|------------------------------|

This is definitely not shopped either. 

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy
  • Brohoof 3

It better be because he's busy overseeing development on Half Life3. I must know what happens to the Free-man!

|------------------------------|

This is definitely not shopped either. 

attachicon.gifObamatwilight.jpg

Is President of United states of America "Barack Obama" a brony???

This would sound really weird...

If yes, i need a prove for that please...

Is President of United states of America "Barack Obama" a brony??? This would sound really weird... If yes, i need a prove for that please...

Of course he isn't. Actually, well... it's not entirely impossible but i was joking about that picture not being photoshopped haha.

Barack Obrony

Someone needs to OC that ASAP!

Edited by Bucky_McGillycuddy

It could be a probability that Obama at least likes the show. He has two daughters. So it is a possibility.

Weird Al is supposedly a brony. He made a statement saying he might do a cameo on the show. But that was a while ago.

Someone needs to OC that ASAP!

I found this.

barack_obama_pony_by_lahome13-d4o7onk.jp

• Brohoof 5

Is President of United states of America "Barack Obama" a brony???

This would sound really weird...

If yes, i need a prove for that please...

he might not be, but he enjoys awtchign it with his family, apparently

but still, theer are many important names (and upcoming artists such as musicians archie v. for example), so there are a lot of famous bronies

• Brohoof 1

He watched caps of MLP? What is this kid thinking? How do you watch a cap? I would go insane staring at caps for an extended period of time!

tumblr_luvhosHjsz1qe75x7o1_500.jpg

Anyway, I feel a swarm a commin. I better batten down the hatches.

• Brohoof 1

Our 42nd President Bill Clinton is a brony I believe, cause he got all the questions right on this one show in 2011.

Justin beiber is a brony! now all the teenage girls in real life shall convert into bronydom and their erotic fanfics of Justin Bighooves shall block out the internets!

img-1161996-1-5039.jpg

Oh god why...

sp_0902_10_m4.jpg?width=300

• Brohoof 9

he might not be, but he enjoys awtchign it with his family, apparently

but still, theer are many important names (and upcoming artists such as musicians archie v. for example), so there are a lot of famous bronies

At the :15 second mark i complete lost it. I think that's the hardest I've ever laughed in my life and i don't even know why it's so funny. 

• Brohoof 2

@

I'm not sure about Seth Green because I barely know who he is to be completely honest, or even John Cena because I don't pay atention to wrestling.

Seth Green played Dr. Evil's son in the Austin Powers movies and Oz in Buffy the Vampire Slayer.  He's also the cocreator of Robot Chicken and voices Chris Griffin on Family Guy. 

sethjf.jpg

Also, Lady Gaga may well be a Brony:

http://www.aceshowbiz.com/news/view/00040571.html

• Brohoof 2

Obama is certainly a Brony. Maybe Queen Elizibeth is a brony but likes to keep it secret. Notch admitted bronydom. Valve will soon admit it. Justin Beaver is a brony.

In this point...

YOU DON'T SAY!!!

Brony is a gender neutral term and 'Bros' have been used to refer to both genders since the late 90s on the internets, especially in video gaming community.

• Brohoof 1

Justin beiber is a brony! now all the teenage girls in real life shall convert into bronydom and their erotic fanfics of Justin Bighooves shall block out the internets!

img-1161996-1-5039.jpg

WHY?!?!?

WHY DID YOU POST THAT!!!! YOU ARE MAKING ME HATE "MY LITTLE PONY: FRIENDSHIP IS MAGIC"

YOU KNOW THAT I HATE THAT GUY!!!

just kidding, there is no way that i will hate MLP biggrin.png

Edited by ~Chaotic Vendetta~