Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Famous bronies...

Erza

There seems to be evidence that many on That Guy With the Glasses, an internet review community, that have at least watched the show if not also enjoy it. Dong Walker himself has shown he has an at least basic knowledge of the show. For example in his Ask That Guy With The Glasses 'Q&A' videos he was asked who was better, Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash, and his answer showed he knew the characters with a fair amount of understanding.

• Brohoof 3

Boxy is only internet famous, she isnt no damn celebrity, I dont even think shes talented enough as it is as youtube trash.

If you read the topic, it said "celebrities and youtubers".

How about you read it properly next time? ;)

If you read the topic, it said "celebrities and youtubers".

How about you read it properly next time? ;)

I think I cross connected and thought in my head "youtube celebrtiy for a minute, like Idk, Boxxy is just really annoying to me, if that counts we could count a bunch of young girl and boy youtubers on the Internet as MLP fans, they are about just as relevant, more relevant in my eyes because theya ren't troll pasta 4cahn garbage.

Andrew WK is a fan of the show, and once showed up at Canterlot Gardens.

Lady Gaga is infamous for wearing severed G3 heads.

LA-based voice actress Grey DeLisle has also shown up at conventions, in interviews for Brony sites, and lent her voice to Derpy in "Epic Rage Time".

Robert Picardo, a co-star of de Lancie from "Star Trek: Voyager" as The Doctor, has expressed interest in guest starring on MLP after a chance encounter with the brony fandom.

I think I cross connected and thought in my head "youtube celebrtiy for a minute, like Idk, Boxxy is just really annoying to me, if that counts we could count a bunch of young girl and boy youtubers on the Internet as MLP fans, they are about just as relevant, more relevant in my eyes because theya ren't troll pasta 4cahn garbage.

She has millions of views, likes and subscribers - I think that makes her relevant, whether you like her videos or not.

Anyway, Catie Wayne's own channel, A new Hopee, is quite different, and also relatively popular

She has millions of views, likes and subscribers - I think that makes her relevant, whether you like her videos or not.

Anyway, Catie Wayne's own channel, A new Hopee, is quite different, and also relatively popular

Shes popular for being a fake internet charcter, Idk, I just odn't like her, shes obnoxious, all of the trolls still kiss the ground she walks on, so do as you will. They even went as far as calling her "queen of the internet". Shes just a chick with a bunch of tube suscribers, my roomie watches her garbage, there was one with her running her mouth about how much she couldnt stand twilight and another one of her making fun of her roommates friend. Shes just fake, and annoying. Imo. but as far as youtubers go that like Ponies there are a lot more, and some with actual talents,

• Brohoof 1

ANewHopee.

What? She is on Youtubers React!

In case you didn't know, ANewHopee is Boxxy :3

John Cena (The wrestler/actor is possibly a brony), in one of his wrestling moments where they trash talk each-other he quotes a full scene from Rarity.

Gabe Newell (CEO of Valve) is a brony, not that he is exactly a celebrity but anyone who uses Steam or any other Valve products knows who he is.

Notch (Creator of MineCraft) is a brony, again, like Gabe he isn't exactly a celebrity but still is well known in the gaming community.

Andrew WK and Weird Al were already mentioned.

It's possible that the YouTuber Swoozie is a brony, he has made some MLP references and loves cartoons in general so it would make sense.

The YouTuber Blunty3000 is a brony, he has several videos covering it.

There's actually a list on IMDB: http://www.imdb.com/list/cklIBn6stRQ/

Gabe Newell (CEO of Valve) is a brony, not that he is exactly a celebrity but anyone who uses Steam or any other Valve products knows who he is. Notch (Creator of MineCraft) is a brony, again, like Gabe he isn't exactly a celebrity but still is well known in the gaming community.

i use steam a lot but i don't know who's Gabe Newell.

There was CR of TGWTG, keyword "was", ever since the wedding episode, he's become a ginormous dick about the show

i use steam a lot but i don't know who's Gabe Newell.

He's the guy who pretty much runs Valve

Shes popular for being a fake internet charcter, Idk, I just odn't like her, shes obnoxious, all of the trolls still kiss the ground she walks on, so do as you will. They even went as far as calling her "queen of the internet". Shes just a chick with a bunch of tube suscribers, my roomie watches her garbage, there was one with her running her mouth about how much she couldnt stand twilight and another one of her making fun of her roommates friend. Shes just fake, and annoying. Imo. but as far as youtubers go that like Ponies there are a lot more, and some with actual talents,

Yeah she's obnoxious - that's the character xD

Making you despise a character so much is a talent in itself.

Catie herself is quite different

Just so you know @Best Username Ever, I have merged your thread with this one, as both were created for the discussion of famous bronies.  In the future, please be sure to use the search function to find out if your topic already exists before creating a new thread.  This helps avoid any confusion that multiple threads tend to create and it helps keep the forums a bit tidier.  Thank you and take care!

Yeah she's obnoxious - that's the character xD

Making you despise a character so much is a talent in itself.

Catie herself is quite different

I don't despise anyone, I just don't care to much for trolls, she poses as Ms. happy sunshine but my findings would indicate she is a squiggly skunt. She's not talented, so no, she is garb second grab youtube actor that does shit pony impersonations and belong son the trash thread on 4chan.

I don't despise anyone, I just don't care to much for trolls, she poses as Ms. happy sunshine but my findings would indicate she is a squiggly skunt. She's not talented, so no, she is garb second grab youtube actor that does shit pony impersonations and belong son the trash thread on 4chan.

People aren't allowed do things they like to do? :P

What does it matter if someone's talented or not? People just like her.

John Cena is a brony?

That's it, I'm done here. I refuse to be part of this, with him being a fan.

j/k

Cena probably said that, for attention...like 99% of everything else he sputters.

I'm famous is my own mind, does that count?

People aren't allowed do things they like to do? :P

What does it matter if someone's talented or not? People just like her.

People just also dislike of her to, I never said she wan't allowed to do waht she wanted, I am just also allowed to dislike her fake attitude, her bullshit channel and challeneged her righ tto be called queen of the internet. I just think she is on over crtiical internet cam whore, that is only actually popular because she was 4 chan troll pasta.

(edited)

There seems to be evidence that many on That Guy With the Glasses, an internet review community, that have at least watched the show if not also enjoy it. Dong Walker himself has shown he has an at least basic knowledge of the show. For example in his Ask That Guy With The Glasses 'Q&A' videos he was asked who was better, Twilight Sparkle or Rainbow Dash, and his answer showed he knew the characters with a fair amount of understanding.

Doug said he wasn't one(he just did his research for that joke because he though the detailed analyses would be funny) but he has given the show a try and understand the appeal even if it wasn't for him. So it was a "it's not for me, but I approve of it" thing.

Linkara also said "no, I only do bad comics" when someone asked if he would talk about the comics on AT4W. That leads me to believe he at least acknowledges the comics as good, even if he's not a fan.

I think the late JewWario was a brony as well. Brad Jones wife also appeared in one of his vids wearing a Pinkie Pie shirt.   

Edited by Shoboni

Here's a question I like to talk about: do voice actors who don't really care about the show count as bronies? The key example here is de Lancie. While he likes the brony community and stuff, he doesn't know much of anything about the show itself, and he's admitted it in a bunch of places. I wouldn't call him a brony because I don't just define bronies as being part of the community; they need to actually like the show.