Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Famous bronies...

Erza

Justin beiber is a brony! now all the teenage girls in real life shall convert into bronydom and their erotic fanfics of Justin Bighooves shall block out the internets!

img-1161996-1-5039.jpg

It's not Justin Beiber being a brony that worries me - it's the dumb people in the world who will take it as an excuse to hate us even more.

he might not be, but he enjoys awtchign it with his family, apparently

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-4qhoyGEH2w

but still, theer are many important names (and upcoming artists such as musicians archie v. for example), so there are a lot of famous bronies

I've just got to say, this wouldn't be hard to edit. Audio of the show could have been added over a football game, or anything else. I just don't believe it, and I have good reason to. But you never know.

It depends on what they prefer being called. 

Oh Jebus! ><

This stuff was even older than the electricity! :lol:

Nevertheless, Indeed it is their choice. :P

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...
(edited)

Bobby Hill, I mean it was pretty damn obvious

He counts right? ;_;

Edited by Megas75
  • Brohoof 1

I've seen an interview with Robert Pattinson (don't worry, I'm not a Twihard, I was just researching whether Robert was a Brony) in which the interviewer was talking about how vampires "sparkle", to which Robert replied, "yeah, Twilight Sparkle." Obviously, the interviewer looks at him confused; Robert says, "my little pony" to him, and he just sort of laughs awkwardly and starts a new subject. XD

OH BLOODY HELL JUSTIN BLOODY BIEBER IS A BRONY? WELL AIN'T THAT JUST DANDY

BLOODY HELL

it has came to my attention that there are a few celebrities and you tubers who are bronies and no i don't mean people who are brony you tubers i mean the ones where you would hardly guess and don't do pony videos. So what famous people/youtubers do you know that are bronies.

(edited)

Television chef/personality Anthony Bourdain admits to watching and enjoying the show.  I don't think he considers himself a brony, though.

Oh and apparently Skrillex may be a Brony.

Edited by hawkflame