Do you sleep by the window?

hellocat

149 users have voted

1. 1. Where do you sleep relative to windows?

• Head by the window
    • Next to the window
    • Feet by the window
    • Far away from the window cuddling a pony plushie :)
    • My walls are made of windows. Yup, ALL of them!

I have two windows in me room, and no matter where I put me bed, I usually end up near them. I'd say I sleep with my feet near them, but I fall asleep backwards on the bed a lot, too :adorkable:

I put my desk against the window in my room for the best light when I draw, so I sleep across from my window. Wouldn't wanna sleep against it...

v2xk5f.png

Friendship is not about whom you've known the longest..It's about those who've never left your side.

Ask me anything!    My OC

Siggie by the lovely MiniKirby123

• 2 years later...
28 minutes ago, Lucky Bolt said:

My head is near my window when I'm lying down in bed, but sometimes in the middle of the night I switch position so that my head is on the opposite side and my feet are facing the window instead. :P 

I used to pull that trick all the time. Still be covered up too. Also used to apparently do nothing but roll one direction in my sleep and I'd wake up so wrapped up I couldn't move.

But no, I sleep with my head by the window and 9 nights out of 10 I have it open.

The Tractor Pulling Brony

"2 years long, and still pulling strong"

Thank you to everyone! This has been the happiest 2 years of my life and I owe 90% of it to you guys:P.

Stay Awesome MLP Forums!!!

• 5 months later...

My bed is opposite the window, as I fear sleeping directly next to it

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

Yes, I sleep with my head next to a window. I'll usually open it if it gets too hot or stuffy in my room (which often it does), since I like my room very chilly at night.

img-36588-1-img-36588-1-mb_sig_by_r_m_h-

Your family is who you make it out to be.

My head is near the window when I sleep.

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

• 6 months later...

I have both my head and feet under a window. I have a corner room, so I get two windows, which is really nice sometimes.

Rainbow Dash Fanatic

"You stroll down memories of younger, brighter times 'cause you never realize what you've got till you leave it all behind." ~ dBPony

"So we’re here at the end, did we teach you well, my friend? Don’t look so sad to see us go, after the rain comes rainbows." ~ Princewhateverer

"Darlin' you'll be okay." ~ Vic Fuentes

• 7 months later...