Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you sleep by the window?

hellocat

149 users have voted

1. 1. Where do you sleep relative to windows?

• Head by the window
    • Next to the window
    • Feet by the window
    • Far away from the window cuddling a pony plushie :)
    • My walls are made of windows. Yup, ALL of them!

(edited)

My room has one giant window. It's kind of impossible to find anywhere to put a bed that can't be defined as by the window. lol.

My bed is positioned in the center of my room against the southern wall, whereas the aforementioned window is on the eastern wall. My bed is also huge, there's hardly enough room for a desk to fit in between it and the window.

Edited by Envy

I have two smaller windows a couple of meters above my bed so I guess I could say yes! I can't imagine myself sleeping close to the large window, though. To be honest that idea sounds rather intimidating for some reason, maybe because windows are quite easily breakable or that someone or something being behind the window is always a possibility too. I trust the small windows more.  :please:

I'm at least three feet away from a window when I sleep in my bed, otherwise I sleep with my head at least 6 inches from a window, I like having a cool breeze near my head so I can go to sleep easier. :catface:

I have actually always slept at the other side of the room from the window... It's not something I have thought about before, I just realized it when I read the title lol

I have two windows at the end of my 'bed'. They are both right next to each other but one has a perch for my cats. I dunno, I just like the windows being there, I always have and I always will.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I sleep across the room from the window at home, and right next to it at school, go figure. 

I have a bedroom corner that faces the northeast so I have the sun glaring at me when I wake up no matter where my bed is. It gets especially bad from September through March when the sun is lower in the morning.