SolarFlare

I love me some sushi. I usually buy myself some at least once a week.

Edited by Cash In

At first I rejected the zero, but that was because I simply didn't understand it. Now I do.

• 1 month later...
(edited)

Oh goodness.. I am a vegetarian, so I loooove me some veggie sushi. Also veggie lasagna and hot sandwiches with melted vegan cheddarย cheese. <3333 OH AND bean tacos!ย I absolutely looove food..

Edited by darkwingmare
  • Brohoof 2

โ€œYou have brains in your head. You have feet in your shoes. You can steer yourself any direction you choose." - Dr.Seuss

DeviantArtย โ™ฅ YouTubeย โ™ฅ Tumblrย โ™ฅย Ask Flutters voice

(edited)

Well, I think choosing a single food seems a little off to me in this whole thing. So I'll just list off some favorites here. :P

ย 

• Pancakes (Some homemade banana pancakes with some nice homemade dewberry syrup... That's the bomb)
  • Cheeseburgers (especially with bacon on them)
  • Pizza (especially Meat Lover's and Hawaiian (yes, pineapple DOES go on pizza. deal with it :mlp_toldya:))
  • Spaghettiย 
  • I'd say Chinese food in general, but I really like good orange chicken.
  • Chocolate, in general. :twismile:
  • Bacon, in general. :P
  • Broccoli (especially dipped in cheese dip! :D)

ย 

I think you can tell by this that I like my meat, and I'm definitely not going vegan any time soon. ;)

Edited by ~Angel Dust~
  • Brohoof 1

Pizza is my favorite (deep dish with as many toppings as you can fit), and Iโ€™m sure I mentioned it in this thread at some point, but there are some lovely side dishes that I seldom think about but deserve honorable mention. My mom makes the greatest potato salad in the history of the world, and itโ€™s among my favorite foods. So Iโ€™m going to name that officially for the record.

• Thanks 1

• 1 year later...
  • 2 weeks later...

Chicken kebab, homemade pizza and lasagna, actually.

โ€œDiscovery is dangerous . . . but so is life. A man unwilling to take risk is doomed never to learn, never to grow, never to live.โ€ - House Harkonnen

Enchiladas verdes with one over easy egg. I could just eat that for eternity. (It took me way longer than normal to find an enchiladas photo instead of chilaquiles, whats wrong with people)

12-31-45-31252988_1083738195098581_2736377853883973632_o.jpg.b669575d7f37ac0fa57b8f4b273f7031.jpg

• 3 months later...

ย My absolute favorite food is this chicken rice bowl I get from this small takeout place.ย ย I alsoย love Mac N Cheese.

• Brohoof 1

Untitled.jpg.dc23eadfbda4ab52e60143e3d8efe756.jpg
*On Wednesdays We Wear Pink And Betray The Organization*

• 2 weeks later...