Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming First videogame you played ?

Soultensionb

Not sure how long ago this was, but the first video game I remember every playing was Crash Bandicoot. By the time my PS1 broke, I owned all the available crash bandicoot games for that system.

• Brohoof 2

Not sure how long ago this was, but the first video game I remember every playing was Crash Bandicoot. By the time my PS1 broke, I owned all the available crash bandicoot games for that system.

yeah that was one of the first ones i played. though i dont remember what it was called, my first was a racing game for the ps1 and all you did was crash into other cars. like the goal of the game was to be the last one standing.

Oh man, time for some nostalgia!  The first video game I played would probably have been "Super Mario '64".  That, or it was "Super Smash Bros. '64".  Either way, whatever it was, I loved it!!! cool.png

I can't remember all that clearly but the earliest games I played were Super Mario World, Zombies Ate my Neighbors and Mortal Kombat  3 (at least I think it was 3). Of those three Mortal Kombat is the one I remember the most (and it's also the one my loves to remind me about the most).

Pokémon Crystal on the GameBoy color. My uncle got it for me on my 5th Christmas and I didn't put it down for a week. It's still my favorite game in Pokémon series.

Edited by TheSteampunkNinja (TSN)

My first game was Crash Bandicoot on the PS1. It was very difficult for me but I still kept playing and raging along the way. Ahhh, Crash Bandicoot, the game that taught me to scream and throw my controller across the room.

• Brohoof 2

First game ever played?? Thats a tough one. I do know that the first real video game I ever owned was a powerpuff girls game for game boy advance. First games played might be my dads games. he had unreal (not tournament, just unreal), incoming, and motocross as far as I can remember. I think i also had a Barbie makeover game :P

Edit: Haha i found a video of the powerpuff game. It was called The Powerpuff Girls: Mojo Jojo A Go-Go

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uCaRMb2LRiw

Edited by crazitaco

To remember the first game I've ever played is a bit daunting of a task, however I do recall the very first games I ever played that I owned. 

The first video games I played was either Legend of Zelda: Ocarina of Time, or Star Wars: Rogue Squadron.  I received the Nintendo 64 for Christmas one year that I cannot remember, and those two games along with it.  Unsure as to which game I popped in and played, but I am leaning towards the fact that I played Rogue Squadron first.  As I knew that I didn't have much time to play by myself on Christmas Day so I figured the arcade flying game would be the better choice than the epic adventure storyline of Ocarina of Time.

To this day, those two games remain among my most cherished video games and I still to this day play around a bit every now and again on the good old Nintendo 64.

EDIT: As a matter of fact I've been listening to the Forest Temple's music in the background from Ocarina of Time, to those of you who recognize it.

• Brohoof 2

Oh man, I can barely remember what was the first game that I've played. Though, I believe that it was "Croc: Legend of the Gobbos". Yes! I remember like it was yesterday now. I had such great times playing it. I think I was about 5 years old when I laid my hands on it for the first time. I think it was a birthday pres...

...Sorry, I can't write, too much nostalgia. ;__;

The very first game I ever played was Super Mario World for the Super Nintendo. My parents had gotten it in the late 80's and I began to play it just before I got my Nintendo 64 at age 7. 

It may seem a bit biased, but I think that SMW 64 is one of the best Mario games to date!

super-mario-world-1.jpg

• 4 weeks later...

So, most, if not all of us, have played video games at least once in our lives. But what was the FIRST video game you ever played? For me, I think it was either Tetris or Mario on the Nintendo. My most memorable game of my earlier childhood was Sonic 2 though, which I used to play with a neighbor. I always wanted to be Tails! ...and I always got stuck. I really sucked at that game. But hey, I was like eight, so give me a break!

Anyway, what was the very first video game you ever played?

My own first game I don't remember, but I do know the stories from my father and pictures that were taken of it. And it was playing the original Steel Panthers game in 1995. My father is a rather avid War Gamer and I would always want to sit on his lap and and watch as he played the Close Combat! series, but as I was only 5 it was a little beyond me, so he set me up with the older Steel Panthers (Turn Based Strategy) and played it with me several times. Ahhh the memories. 

Lots of game threads today.

The first video game I remember playing/beating was Castlevania for the NES, way back in the year before kindergarden.

• Brohoof 1

-----

Just a heads up to let you know that I merged your thread with an already existing one of the same subject. :P

When thinking about making a thread, please use the search function beforehand~

Hello!

No idea actually. One of the first games i played were Tetris, Medal of Honor, and of course, Doom. There were also many "Mini-games" i played, whose names would be impossible to remmember... :P

I didn't play games much since I didn't have a console or handheld or anything, so I'm just going to use my first PC game, which and PC games are video games after all.

My first game was Pajama Sam in No Need to Hide When it's Dark Outside. Man, that game was fun for a kid! 

Ah, childhood, how I miss thee! LOL I can't really remember the very first video game I played, but I do remember playing quite a bit of Tomb Raider and Spyro when I was a kid. i was especially fond of the latter. Me and my brother never really played the former; we just watched our dad play them. It's only until recently that I've started playing them. I just wish I could play the Spyro games on my computer. :( I love playing games from my childhood, even if it's just for the nostalgia. 

• Brohoof 1

I just wish I could play the Spyro games on my computer.

You can ^.^ using an emulator. There are plenty of these on the internet. I use ePSXe, but it is quite difficult to configure. I heard that pSX is easier to make it work. All you need is the CD or *.iso (or other file format) of the game.

I honestly have no idea... I think the first game I ever got really obsessed with was Spyro the Dragon! Haven't played it in a long time, would really like to play it again...

There was this extra level at the end where if you collected every gem and statue you could get in... My disk was scratched in such away that one level would never work, and on my main save I was down one gem in the entire game, and I knew exactly where in the glitched level it was. I never got to see that level :(

I think it was Halo, not sure which one though. I used to play with my older brother when I was 6, then my mother found out. I haven't played it since then. XD I haven't been allowed to lol.

(Btw, I'm a girl, just in case you don't know that :P)

Edited by SparklingTwilight