Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hm...well Luna has a very nice color scheme, beautiful blue eyes, very nice flank...

I would consider myself a Luna fan, although Cadence is a bit more of a hottie to me, but whatever lol

• Brohoof 1

Come hither, my subjects. I shall decree that thy eyes shalt be of that of full wonder:

commission2__nguyen_by_sakuyamon-d66sk7p

aurora_borealis_by_atryl-d5y6psz.png

four_stars_by_palestorm-d3zimpl.pngprincess_luna_by_maomaopanchu-d504bau.jp

I hope you are satisfied. I have plenty more to show you! <3

• Brohoof 6

Hm...well Luna has a very nice color scheme, beautiful blue eyes, very nice flank...

Yes, I agree with this ONE-HUNDRED BAJILLION PERCENT

she does have a nice flank to go with that awesome body to go with that awesome/adorable personality of hers :3

also...

untitled_drawing_by_adelind13_d67x35y_by

untitled_drawing_by_adelind13_d6768ru_by

goodnight_by_pridark-d69bwfg.jpg

icon_18__gamer_luna_by_skyline19-d6egsqe

and then this one has to be the best, most AWESOMEST pic of Gamer Luna EVAR :wub: :wub: :wub:

• Brohoof 6

Luna is best princess and that its a fact! I hope I can be considered between the ranks of such amazing group of flowers of the night.

mlp_luna_by_kaninerochkaninungar-d5akphs

tumblr_mqkeot9L2X1r0gycdo1_1280.png

• Brohoof 7

attachicon.gifSecertSantaNyarmarr.png

Poor Wuna. About to understand why all older sisters are evil.

I wonder if the whole problem didn't start in a hedge maze one winter so long ago.

Holy gawd I love that art style. Who's the artist? PLEASE TELL MUA! X3

Luna is best princess and that its a fact! I hope I can be considered between the ranks of such amazing group of flowers of the night.

img-1692189-1-mlp_luna_by_kaninerochkani

img-1692189-2-tumblr_mqkeot9L2X1r0gycdo1

All I can hear coming out of her wide mouth of hers right now is: "HUZZAH!"

• Brohoof 3

tumblr_lxl5as9Dc11qkibivo1_500.png

The only thing I saw in this picture was "AWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW"

(sorry if that seemed like spam, it's necessary.)

img-1692189-1-mlp_luna_by_kaninerochkani

img-1692189-2-tumblr_mqkeot9L2X1r0gycdo1

You're always welcome into the Garden of Enchantment, along with the other Children of the Night...if they come.

• Brohoof 4

Yeah Im just gona leave this here and hope nopony finds it

mlp_luna_steampunkcards_by_chio_kami-d4h

Steam Punk with some pirate fasion for the Avatar of the Silver Star not bad

• Brohoof 2

A moon less night, I think the nights with new moon are a time for luna to relax and to enjoy a little bit of her own art and the creatures that live under her rule.

moonless_night_by_geomancing-d6ggq90.png

• Brohoof 1

I personally dont have fan art but luna still is my favorite pony /princess.

And it is kinda true; no one appreciates the night anymore, we all go asleep.

There is just a little group of humans who actually do stay up at night; the gamers.

So they are actually kinda bringing an ode to princess luna.

I'm one of them.

Luna ftw <3

Edited by h0neythief

Princess Luna is absolutely my favorite! My two favorite shows are My Little Pony and Dragonball Z. I always had this thought about an awesome couple. Wouldn't Prince Vegeta and Princess Luna be an awesome couple?

There is just a little group of humans who actually do stay up at night; the gamers.

Well, I'm no gamer, but I love staying up at night to appreciate its serenity and to watch the stars~

That said, time to post moar cyute Woona pics! :D

post-6675-0-14658700-1375952067_thumb.png

post-6675-0-99986800-1375952068_thumb.png

post-6675-0-94158500-1375952069.jpg

post-6675-0-68039600-1375952070_thumb.png

post-6675-0-41391900-1375952181_thumb.jpg

^This one was my desktop wallpaper for a long time o3o

post-6675-0-82076400-1375952181_thumb.png

/)^3^(

EDIT: I just went through EqD's drawfriend and saw a few pics that I just HAD to post because they are so cyute /)o3o(

LunainaTopHat.png

UntitledDrawing.png

And THIS (below) is probably one of the cutest Woona pics I've ever seen in mah life. o3o

MLPFIMPlayfulLunaInTheWater.png

:wub:

Edited by Night Shine
  • Brohoof 1

Outside the main 6, Luna has to be my favorite. I mean come on, Princess of the Night, does it get much cooler then that? She also had a dark past, and she is recovering from it.

Edited by Radost
  • Brohoof 1

I have to admit, when I first saw that season 4 spoiler with Nightmare Moon, I was a bit worried. But now I really think (and hope) that was just a flashback sorta deal. Don't get me wrong, I like NNM but I like Luna more as good Luna. I guess I just care that much about her. Plus, I'm a sucker for happy endings.

Anyways, TIME FOR MOAR LUNA VECTORS! :yay:

post-15810-0-69819300-1376197385_thumb.png

post-15810-0-21019600-1376197632_thumb.png

WARNING: Luna's laughter can cure cancer but cause daw'betes

Edited by LatinoChurro
  • Brohoof 2

Rainbow Dash is best pony, but best Princess is Luna.. without a doubt..

I think Luna should get alot more screen time, and not in a negitive view.. maybe she teaches twilight some new kind of magic or Twilight takes luna to the Ponyville Spa..

Luna is the best pony and still my number one favourite!! Thou I really wish she would make more appearances in future (season 4) eps. My favourite ep is luna eclipsed, not just because luna was in it when I was watching it I was thinking how nice of twilight to try to help luna because no pony else would see luna, only the pony that used to be nightmare moon. :D

• Brohoof 1

Nine pages, huh? Certainly one of the healthier fanclubs, as far as replies go. I prefer Celestia to Luna, myself, though I do enjoy them both.

Can't help but wonder how Luna would react to seeing her overly bloated fanbase, though.

ConfusedLuna.png

Ya know, when she was in chronic depression over not being loved, and turned into Nightmare Moon? You guys might have been able to stop that :P

• Brohoof 4

i really like her as a princess even tho she could be given a bit more importance she deserves it  . just wondering are all the pictures in the first post hand drawn? o.O

ok so here is my first official luna artwork (i unfortunately started a thread in octavias hall about it D:) anywho im still training on photshop for better techniques and stuff like that hope u like :)U22WIHA.jpg

• Brohoof 2

Yes! Woona fan club!! Count me in! She is definitely best princess in my opinion because she has all rule and jurisdiction over the night, which is a time I prefer more wayy more than the day(yes I'm nocturnal! :D)

Plus she is most adorable princess! 

So yes! I fully support this fan club!  :P

To add on that note, as well was to the relevance of this thread, I'll share give you a happy Woona!  ^_^

43176+-+artist+theknysh+happy+happy_Luna

Edited by Sanderspie
  • Brohoof 1

i really like her as a princess even tho she could be given a bit more importance she deserves it .

She is easily just as important as Celestia, word is that Luna may get more screen time in season 4. They have made some subtle hints that she has doubts about Twilight becoming an alicorn princess and I would those explored a bit more and also a bit more on her relationship with Celestia.

just wondering are all the pictures in the first post hand drawn? o.O

I don't know as I am not the artist of those pictures, if I do post anything I made I will probably specify that I drew it. I found the pictures on deviantart.

• Brohoof 1