Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

:wub: Yes yes yes yes all my 100% yes

I was lucky enough to attend BABSCon over the weekend and got a print of this cover art image of Luna and the moon direct from the artist who created it! I have it framed with another of his prints from last year.

• Brohoof 3

Its clear that Luna have most beautiful color scheme of canon ponies, but seems like im not only here who feels like she is a bit angry or rigid.

I got that idea from here: http://mysticalpha.deviantart.com/art/Day-in-the-Lives-of-the-Royal-Sisters-03-535891823

Now she truly cant fit into that barrel :D

and_so__by_soobel-da0g5ab.jpg

And i felt here effect: if she is round, then she are nothing like rigid or somber. Same effect i felt years ago about Fillyjonk: if i add to her curves, then her fretfullness replaced with cheerful. (Im not expect that Lunas shape or character must change or something)

Hi there ! I am all new to this forum and i just had to follow this page ! 

Luna is the best ^^ I wanted to show you my latest picture of her from the new episode but i am not quite sure how to post it ^^ 

Have a nice day all ! <3

• Brohoof 3

I was looking up some Andy Price art, because I love the way he draws ponehs, especially Luna, and....came upon this!

3695248-princess+luna+sad.jpg

How sad :(  This actually made me well up a bit, and I'm not ashamed to admit it. 

• Brohoof 4