Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

mega thread Song Stuck in your Head Right Now

Blue Moon

This theme from Undertale.

It's not really a song since it doesn't have lyrics, but it's been stuck in my head for the past week so I'm still gonna post it here.

WARNING: If you haven't played/beaten Undertale yet, don't check the comments of the above video! They have spoilers regarding the final boss.

• Brohoof 3

I can not help but listen to this song over and over again. I came across this AMV randomly when I opened up youtube on my phone this week. I've never even watched the anime in it, but I feel like I want to now because of this song.

I can not help but listen to this song over and over again. I came across this AMV randomly when I opened up youtube on my phone this week. I've never even watched the anime in it, but I feel like I want to now because of this song.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1cTsaleEmdA

you really should watch it, it's the funniest, best, randomest, most hylarious but serious at the same time anime i have ever seen in my life!!!!! it's called assassination classroom but it's not as dramatic as it sounds. it's about an octopus/alien thing who blows up the moon and then come's to earth to become a teacher. the chineese goverment puts him as a teacher in the E class, the worst class of the school who everybody hates and they tell the class to kill their teacher (he can only be killed with rubber knives or bb guns) but the problem is the teacher is twenty times faster as speed so it's really hard to kill, and they really like him because he is the only teacher that ever liked that  class. just watch it and enjoy the amazing ramdomeness :)