Which MLP Forums member would you want to be your conscience?

Blue Moon

It wouldn't be so bad, some girls have ...interesting tastes in men. That being said, thanks, I'm flattered. x3

As for me personally, it's hard to say who I'd have as my conscience here. None of the people I'm particularly close to on these forums are much of the mentoring type.

I say Motion Spark for several reasons. Mainly Whimsy

For some reason, the difference in your personalitys would make him a great conscience. 

I've seen my name in here a couple of times and I don't think you guys thought it through.

Anywho, I'd probably go with Key Gear or Artemis.  XFizzle would make me like the Lions, so that's out.

• Brohoof 1

I'd have to pick a good friend of mine, who I wouldn't be where I am today without, .

If I was being serious though, I'd say DashForever and Chigens And Kay are both in the running, They seem like intelligent people who know what to do in many-a-situation.

Alternatively, Harmonic Revelations. For the crazy. 

Having another pony person as our conscience sounds interesting, albeit the fact that all of us already have a built-in conscience (which usually most people don't pay attention to).

Why do many ponies people want to have someponybody else as their conscience?

Why do many ponies people want to have someponybody else as their conscience?

It's just another way of saying who you like in this forum and why, particularly when it comes to their thinking on matters of right and wrong and such.  For instance, I hardly talk to Key Gear so I don't know him very well.  But nearly half of the people who answered mentioned him, so he must be a swell guy.  :)

At first I honestly didn't think anybody would pick me but I'm flattered that some people here would defer to my conscience, if necessary.  Are my common sense and values that obvious, even in an online forum?  Or am I just a good actor?  :P 

• Brohoof 1

• 6 years later...
6 hours ago, Lucky Bolt said:

@Xeltor You please. I choose you 

Flattering, but you need to explain why :orly:

As for me, it would be @Splashee ; he’s a nice guy who knows how to think, so I think that he would do a great job as a conscience 

• Thanks 1

• 2 years later...

I would say @Splashee he's  very optimistic and slow to anger, I'm quite the opposite- I could use a small voice to tell me to stay positive. :ButtercupLaugh: 

(edited)
7 hours ago, ExplosionMare said:

I’d have to say @Sparklefan1234 since he always has a lot of positive things to say

Thank You, Bestie! image.jpeg.ee210f1bb92e0d50f01901b721d4fd58.jpeg

I 100% consider you to be my (current) forum conscience, too! Thank You for being SO awesome and helpful! :D

Edited by Sparklefan1234

• 10 months later...