gaming What is the most recent video game you beat?

Sepia-chan

I beat Superman 64 the other day. Yeah I did it with a keyboard, on an emulator. But its easier on the N64 so its a double win. The game took me 3 days. 

(edited)

I know I put God of War: Ascension recently on this topic, but yesterday I finally beat The Last of Us.

It's pretty much the first mature game this year, and it's way more mature than Call of Duty. I don't understand how people like those games anymore.

Edited by KonohaLegend

Oh damn I haven't completed a game in a loooooong time.

I think the last game I completed was Saints Row: The Third, but I'm not even sure anymore. Must've been at least a couple of months ago. Been too busy playing online games, Skyrim and Fallout 3. I just can't stop playing those two games. Seriously, one day those two games will kill me.

• 2 months later...

I just finished Tales of Xillia, a pretty fun game, too bad they rushed it out...

Anyway, here's some stats ~~

Clear time: 30 hours 53 minutes (didn't rush but didn't really go out of my way to do super secret side quests or anything like that; my usual clear time for JRPGs is roughly 40 hours for those who may be curious)

Party Levels: 64-69 (Elize being the highest leveled; Alvin the lowest. I'm not sure what the best level for facing the final boss is, but I was popping plenty of gels, treats, specifics and life bottles in the battle)

Grade: 2520 

Onto the post-game!  :yay:

Professor Layton and the Miracle Mask.

... It was a perfect game that did everything right, except for the design of the one-time character, Chief Sheffield. Not to mention, it took some time to delve into Layton's past and show the turmoil he's been through, which is a great contrast to some of the games that take a near-infallible Englishman and put him in some mystery.

... And no, I haven't played Unwound Future or Last Specter yet. If he's fleshed out in those, I wouldn't know it yet, so shut up. <<;

I just finished The Legend of Zelda Ocarina of Time yesterday. Not only did I finish the game, but I completed it 100%. That means all heart pieces, golden skulltulas, and all items and upgrades. Worth it in my opinion.

• 4 weeks later...

I don't know? close to finishing BF3 on hard. Maybe I finished Borderlands 2 not too long ago. But the Red Alert 3 Uprising commanders challenge is making me cry blood, It is so hard.

Probably what I know would be Hatsune Miku: Project Diva F (eng). I have all the songs in the game what so ever. But I still didn't beat the songs in other difficulties but easy

........WHEN THE BUCK WAS THERE AN ENGLISH VERSION?! must find O.e

Last mission of Mass Effect 2 so soon that'll be on the list but the last game I finished would be Dungeon Keeper 2 random craving to smash through it :3

Last game I completed was GTA 5. What a fantastic game, great story and such much to do. I'm a huge fan of Rockstar, I loved Red Dead Redemption and L.A Noire.

This was my first GTA I've owned (parents wouldn't let me get previous ones sad.png ), and I want to go back and play the others. 

Before GTA 5, my last game I completed was probably... Red Dead Redemption XD As you can probably tell, I'm really in to RockStar games right now!

P.S Woohoo, 200th post!! biggrin.png

Edited by Raritas

Just finished the main story for Disgaea D2 yesterday. The difficulty spiked right at the game (at least, I think it did), but it wasn't too bad, just really surprising. I had to do a little grinding just to put up a fight against the boss and ended getting the true ending (which I'm guessing is just the normal ending because I don't think I did anything too special). Anyway, more stats (typical of my posts in this topic. It's kinda becoming a habit now):

Clear time: 34 hours 14 minutes

Max Level: 115

Max Damage: 6171

Max Total Damage: 17,681

Enemies defeated: 1544

Only reincarnated once.

The last game I officially beat was Kingdom Hearts 2, I got to the max level, but I only have not defeated an optional boss fight, (The hardest one in that game).

But now I am working to beat Kingdom Hearts 2: Final Mix, I mean I am almost to the final stuff, but I still have a lot to do before I am "officially" done with that game.

If replays of games count, guess it was Deus Ex (the first one). The latest game I completed for the first time was Deus Ex: Human Revolution. It was a while ago, been playing a lot of multiplayers (Team Fortress 2) and replaying older games (Half-Life, Pokemon, said Deus Ex)

I recently replayed Rayman 3.
It was going cheap on PSN, so I thought 'what the hell'.
It's not quite as hard as I remember it being, and I did remember a lot of the secrets that I found when I played it last as a kid.
Even found some new secrets.