• The Living Tombstone
    • Assertive Fluttershy
    • Glaze / WoodenToaster
    • Markarian
    • Tsyolin
    • Yaplap
    • Other(s): (Explain)
    • None
    • I don't know what a brony musician is.

(edited)

In terms of sheer skill I'd say Lavender Harmony was probably objectively one of the best who's ever done anything in the fandom. Given that she's one of the few who actually is a professional musician outside of the fandom... Her mixes and composition are both just gorgeous. She's more or less long gone, of course, but I'll still occasionally follow her.

As for who is still in the fandom that I follow, I think Silva's really come onto his own.

Edited by Puerto Princessa

• 2 weeks later...

BlackGryph0n anyone? Aside from him, TheLivingTombstone, Mando Pony, Mic the Microphone, Wooden Toaster, and Forest Rain, are good. Redd's Equestrian Gamgster, and PonyFireStone's Electro remix of "Let the Rainbow Remind you" are two great Fan-Songa

• Brohoof 1

BlackGryph0n anyone? Aside from him, TheLivingTombstone, Mando Pony, Mic the Microphone, Wooden Toaster, and Forest Rain, are good. Redd's Equestrian Gamgster, and PonyFireStone's Electro remix of "Let the Rainbow Remind you" are two great Fan-Songa

Omg Blackgryph0n is awesome.

I for one think that DeltaBrony makes great boss music for each and everyone of the villains. I really also love how he makes them from other video game music. Talk about awesome.

Well, I was gonna vote PinkiePieSwear, but you did not add an option for that :P . As for the remixers and content creators, I like most of them. I have a soft spot for most sub-genres of EDM. Also, it's a genre you either love or hate.

Eurobeat, Eliemonty, MEMJ, and though not exclusively pony Archie. I've met the first two briefly and they're really nice people in person!

I actually prefer covers and remixes, so that's what kinda slanted my decisions.

Two years ago, I would've definitely voted Mandopony. But enjoyed his songs as I did, I sort of outgrew them. I'm still not an avid listener of brony music, but I have recently heard a few songs by Aviators and I've been surprised that I never noticed how good they were till not too long ago. That's why they got my vote. Another brony musician I've listened to recently that I find to be pretty cool is SlyphStorm. Spirits is one of my all-time favorite fan songs.

(edited)

In the past it was musicians like PinkiePieSwear, Not a Clever Pony, Foozogz, Alex S, Glaze, Makkon, Tarby, SimGretina, Dr. Dissonance, Psychedelic Brony, and Jackleapp that got me interested in this fandom.  I never truly liked Tombstone, Silva, Omni, and Mic that much as they just weren't my taste in music.  

Later it really was the music of SoGreatandPowerful (sadly very much missing from this poll) that i think really elevated the community and inspired a whole new blend of musicians. These days I'd give credit and shout outs to smaller artists that buck the norm in similar fashion such as And The Rainfall, Cherax, Soldat, Julian Moon, 4EverFreeBrony, AdamTh3Walker, Cyril, Replacer, YourEnigma, Slyphstorm, and Evdog who've kept the mlp music alive and flowing. I'm just not a big fan of the current super horse famous who are out of reach and would rather care about those who still have a bit independent creativity and are approachable.

Edited by Freewave