Right or Left-Handed?

Kenny

Right or Left Handed?  

494 users have voted

1. 1. Right or Left Handed?

• Right
    • Left
    • Ambidextrous

@Twi Rubix and @JRex95, we already happened to have a few older threads for sharing what our dominant hand is, and JRex, while your thread was asking which hand we write with, it's so uncommon not to write with your dominant hand that your topic would have run pretty parallel to those older threads. Because of this, they've all been merged together to make a single thread for sharing what our dominant hand is. Just letting you know :)

I'm right handed. I don't think the title needs to be changed to "hooved."

I know this is a pony forum, but really guys? We aren't ponies. Yall are being silly. :D

Edited by crazitaco
  • Brohoof 1

I was born ambidextrous, and had been up until the age of five when my Kindergarten teachers forced me to pick a hand because they didn't like that I kept switching the pencil between hands. I'm mostly a lefty now, but I still use my right hand a lot.

Does anyone else use left hand scissors in their right hand? Just asking...

Yep, just the other way around. Right hand for scissors, left one - everything else. I thought It's unusual, but I guess I'm not the only one.

I'm mainly right handed, though I am also partially ambidextrous.  I use my mouse left handed since for some reason my left arm has more endurance then my right.  If I use the mouse right handed it tires my right arm before to long for some reason.

A rather simple question, but I'm curios to see if only 10% of the users here are left handed. Studies show about 10% of the world is left handed.

As for me, I'm right handed. What about you?

Edit: Looks like I'm getting shot down for using "hands" instead of "hooves".

10% is obviously approximate, plus the brony community is a relatively small sample.

Bronies are humans, humans have hands. Nothing to be shot down about.

Right-handed, but I work left-handed.

I myself am a lefty. i am not surprised at how little of us there is, it seems to be somewhat of a rarity. i only write and draw with my left though, i catch and do everything else with my right hoof

I myself am a lefty. i am not surprised at how little of us there is, it seems to be somewhat of a rarity. i only write and draw with my left though, i catch and do everything else with my right hoof

Cause I think correct me if incorrect 10-15 present of people are Left handed,its weird to say the least,people seem confused that i right with my left  

• 1 month later...

Simple enough are you left handed or right handed. Me i'm left handed and I like being left. not sure why people try and mold thier kids into being righties. why they try and force us into their righty society...you monsters...

@BlinkZ, hiya. Just letting you know that we already happened to have a thread for sharing what our dominant hand is, and that your topic has been merged with it :).

I wouldn't mind being left handed all that much, especially when playing tennis, but I'm a common righty.

I'm right handed, but I'd really like to be ambidextrous! 

Because ambidexterity would be such a HANDY skill to have. laugh.png

But seriously, though. It would be pretty cool to be able to write with any hand. 

I've been born left-handed and am completely clumsy with my right.

I'm surprised so many people say they're ambidextrous. Natural ambidexterity is really rare, even more rare than left-handedness. True ambidexterity is really rare, more uncommon than left-handedness. Most people who consider themselves "ambidextrous" are really just righties or lefties that learned to do some tasks with their non-dominant hand. That's not ambidexterity and I think most people are confused on that part. 

That, and natural ambidexterity usually comes with a disorder.