• Jazz
    • Classical
    • Blues
    • Pop
    • Other (Explain)
    • Alternative
    • Country
    • Folk

I honestly like a little bit of everything, but I listen to all types of rock, and country especially since I play acoustic guitar and those two are my favorite to play. I listen to a lot of pop too.

I have sporadic taste. Grunge interests me a lot. I've listened to people like Elton John for periods of addiction. I enjoy Enya and chiptune beauty by "she" on the same playlist. I'm really just undeveloped as far as music taste goes but I like anything that's not incessantly repeated on the radio nowadays.

At the moment I'm either listening to Electronic Music (No real specific genre preference) and what lay people would call "Screamo" (I despise that word!) but I call it Post-Hardcore/Metalcore/Deathcore/etc.

Though Electronicore is pretty sweet since it combines the two! :D

I LOVE heavy metal. Power Metal, Death Metal, Black Metal, Doom Metal, Speed Metal, Thrash Metal... I love it all!

But I also enjoy classical music, some hip-hop, some dubstep, aggrotech, Hardcore & classic punk, Psychedelic rock...

I listen to a lot of different things.

• 2 months later...

punk, hard rock, and metal.

i love the guitar rifts in metal, the raw emotion and hardness in rock, and the lyrics and comedy put into punk. i like orchestras to, i love the violins and trumpets and guitars and drums lol (referring to 'two steps from hell') but i gotta say punk rock is my favorite type of musik.

I also like alot of techno, preferably hardstyle, but yeah thats the musik i like.

oh and i hate screamo.....pointless

Edited by JoKarR

For me, it really depends what mood i'm in. I'm always a metalhead, but sometimes I feel like listening to punk, dubstep, drum n bass, ambient music, even country sometimes-I'm very open minded about what I listen to. It depends what I'm in the mood for.

oh and i hate screamo.....pointless

I hope by screamo you mean real screamo, pop with screaming in it, and you're not just using it as an umbrella term for any metal with screaming.