Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Pony Vector Requests [QUEUE FULL. NOT RECEIVING ANYMORE REQUESTS FOR NOW.]

Remi

(edited)

Hello everyone, I'd like to start a thread where you post what you made into a vector, and I'll make it!

This is the type of work I do:

img-1570158-1-yE8NVzn.jpg

It can be a vector of whatever you like! Whether it be a screencapture of the show, or an OC drawing. I have some work pending right now, so I'll do your vectors as soon as I can. If you're posting a drawing, please give me the specifics for the pony, i.e. colour of mane, body, eyes, strokes, etc. Thank you for your time!

Edited by The Paris Swing Box

Well, you can try vectoring my mare. The picture is drawn by Crystal Rose, and it's in traditional style. Here you go:

img-1051981-1-EarthSaphina_zpsdcaab1df.j

Thank you in advance.

(edited)

Ooh! Could you do a vector of my OC?

Here's a picture of him:

Ad even though his hooves are cropped off, could you still make sure they are there in the vector?

Colors(in RGB):

Coat: 167, 27, 27

Mane color 1: 174, 59, 0

Mane color 2:  100, 40, 0

Eye/Scarf color: 21, 79, 121

Edited by GaleFenrir

I was actually thinking about making a thread like this myself actually. Though I only make vectors when I am bored and I don't like work. But it'll be nice to see what you can do I guess :P

Well, you can try vectoring my mare. The picture is drawn by Crystal Rose, and it's in traditional style. Here you go:

img-1051981-1-EarthSaphina_zpsdcaab1df.j

Thank you in advance.

I'll do this when I get the chance. <brohoof>

Ooh! Could you do a vector of my OC?

Here's a picture of him:

Ad even though his hooves are cropped off, could you still make sure they are there in the vector?

Colors(in RGB):

Coat: 167, 27, 27

Mane color 1: 174, 59, 0

Mane color 2:  100, 40, 0

Eye/Scarf color: 21, 79, 121

I'll get started on it as soon as I can. <brohoof>

I was actually thinking about making a thread like this myself actually. Though I only make vectors when I am bored and I don't like work. But it'll be nice to see what you can do I guess tongue.png

Well, as I you can see, I finally got Adobe Illustrator, and I've gotten the hang of vectoring. Thanks for the advice on getting it!

I'll do this when I get the chance.

Just for the colour reference, you can check this picture made by Motion Spark.

post-5888-0-45382600-1367998805.png

Don't worry. I'm a patient man. Just let me know when you finish it.

(edited)

I'll get started as soon as I can. I've got my hands full right now with past work that's due, and these new requests.

Ooo! I'd like one of Blizzardgale if you wouldn't mind. happy.png

FtOhF.jpg

NAIA7.jpg

If you need anymore information about her please feel free to message me or reply here. ^^ I look forward to your work!

Just for the colour reference, you can check this picture made by Motion Spark.

post-5888-0-45382600-1367998805.png

Don't worry. I'm a patient man. Just let me know when you finish it.

Erm, most of her is in the picture, except the Cutie Mark. I won't be able to get the colouring for it.

(edited)

Why not. I would actually prefer it if you didn't do the armor, because I'm planning on scraping it. If you could just do the satchel instead, which should look like the bags the mane six had in Dragonshy , but I understand if you can't. His cutie mark is the pink Floyd light prism.

82ed0037-eb8a-479f-847d-24ef268d5fe5_zps

Edited by Dark Moon

Hi there! I hope you don't mind, but I would like to add on to your requests. I would like one vector of my OC, Rockshire, please!

373875_102721193208754_1746368999_n.jpg

This is her! If you could make her, then that would be great!

Oh hey. Well, uh... Here's my request

Can you draw my OC Proton? This is his character page: http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/proton-r2866

Sorry, but I really so not have any references of him apart from the Pony Creator image. I've put him in a bunch of Request Shops and apparently none have been completed yet :/

Oh, yeah, the Cutie Mark is a Winged Pencil, in case you can't see it.

Thanks in advance :3

Okay everyone, my queue is full I've recieved 5 requests already, and it takes me on average 4 hours to make them. I'll post when I am accepting new requests again. <brohoof>

(edited)

@,

@@GaleFenrir,

I looked at Gale's request a while ago and well let's say I have been bored this night. I made a vector for it cause I needed something to do and well it seemed like an easy one. Is it ok if I stole this one request? Sowwy img-1570594-1-blush.png Or should I post it elsewhere or not post it at all... ?img-1570594-2-blush.png gotta go any min...

I will post it elsewhere to not steal your attention..

http://mlpforums.com/topic/63956-vector-request-oc-curious/ sorry Im just too lazy to have a whole thread of requests so I sometimes steal from people when I get bored during nights sad.png ..it is 7 am now though and I gotta sleep

Edited by Jokuc

@,

@@GaleFenrir,

I looked at Gale's request a while ago and well let's say I have been bored this night. I made a vector for it cause I needed something to do and well it seemed like an easy one. Is it ok if I stole this one request? Sowwy blush.png Or should I post it elsewhere or not post it at all... ?blush.png

No prob, mate, I'll still make it, regardless of the fact that you also made it. He'll be lucky, he gets two for the price of asking one guy. yay.png 

<brohoof>

Can I please be on the waiting- waiting list for when you get back taking requests, if not I'll make this request again when you say your open again but can you please do stardust for me?

post-15259-0-06377300-1370103935.jpg
post-15259-0-57515300-1369912737.jpg

(edited)

Okay, pardon for the time it took me to make this, but I've been really busy this week. I've finished GaleFenrir's vector request of Curiosity, and I've put the .jpg in a .rar file, or you can just download it here.

KNvHoUg.png

Here you go GaleFenrir! I hope you like it! I'll PM the person I'm starting the vector on next.

<<1ST EDIT. Sorry, the purpose of a vector is for it not to have a background, the .jpg had a white background, so here is the transparent-background version.>>

(edited)

Hello everyone! I am very sorry on how long I've taken to make these vectors, however I've brought another one! This is Rockshire's request. Here it is: http://fc00.deviantart.net/fs70/f/2013/178/7/8/rockshire_vector_by_warmhandsincoldfog-d6avv3o.png

rockshire_vector_by_warmhandsincoldfog-d

Now, this is an extremely large vector. The dimensions are 25000 x 20000 pixels. I hope you like the vector Rockshire!
I'll PM whose vector I'll be doing next.
<<1ST EDIT: This vector was too large for deviantART to render it, so I'll upload a new link tomorrow morning.>>