Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

You're In Equestria For a Day. What Do?

Remi

(edited)

Don't ask me what I would do If I got to hang around in Equestria for a single day. It's kind of scary. Anyway, other than the scary thing, I would try to meet every possible pony I could then after that....Don't ask again. *5 Psyche Locks appear*. Maybe overthrow Celestia with my all-powerful friendship skills.

Edited by Theawesomechief
  • Brohoof 3

Well first of all if I wasn't a pegasus I would figure out a frickin wat to Cloudsdale with my earth pony/unicorn hooves and ask out Cloud Chaser. Then I would hang out with Cloud Chaser all day. Cuz Cloud Chaser is freakin awesome. I also might try to hang out with Carrot Top or Junebug for a bit.

• Brohoof 1

Oh! A thread to my liking!

How devilishly evill!!

Well,i would probably be too shy to show my face,and so i sneak around Equestria wearing this outfit!

austin-powers-singalong-smaller1.jpg

When i'm done sneaking, i would randomly go around and tell people that they are using coconuts!!

After exhaustion,i would become friends with everypony in Equestria,then i would tranquilize Celestia's army,for no reason at all!

Then if i have enough time left,i would visit my waifu,Braeburn!!  :wub:  :wub:

*transports back to Earth* :(  :(

*cries for rest of life and wishes he was back*  :(  :(  :(  :(

(Yeah! I work fast!)

• Brohoof 2

• Go to my welcoming party - which is thrown by Pinkie Pie.

Go to the library.

Talk to Twilight Sparkle.

Have Lunch With Twilight.

Spend ALL DAY with Twilight.

Learn As much about Equestria as possible.

Get Rainbow Dash's signature for my girlfriend.

• Brohoof 2

(edited)

uhm probably meet rarity twilight sparkle and fluttershy somewhere 

talk to them go see canterlot and the princesses 

give hugs to every body including pinkie pie rarity fluttershy  Princess  cadence luna twilight and celestia  

have lunch with all previously mentioned 

and leave having had the best day ever 

Edited by HunterScars
  • Brohoof 1

i would go and make all of the mane six laugh, go to celestia's  castle. talk to her about the enemys that she fought 1000 years ago go to princess luna and hang with her, take pictures and find out whos behind all of this evil

• Brohoof 1

Don't ask me what I would do If I got to hang around in Equestria for a single day. It's kind of scary. Anyway, other than the scary thing, I would try to meet every possible pony I could then after that....Don't ask again. *5 Psyche Locks appear*. Maybe overthrow Celestia with my all-powerful friendship skills.

Who wants to break my Psycho locks? There are 5 so you may need to gather some more evidence. Nevermind, I don't want to. But it's a funny thought.

• Brohoof 2

Hang out with the mane 6 of course!

Hang with Fluttershy

Party with Dashie and Pinkie

Have nice clothes made for me by Rarity(probably a Prom Suit :)

Do some Meteorological Study with Twilight

and go dancing with Applejack.

Now honestly.. If I was given a wish to stay in Equestria forever but had the option to visit my old world anytime I wanted too.. I would friken take it.. and I bet ALOT of you would wish for the exact same thing cause why? cause it's gonna beso_awesome_rainbow_dash_by_misterbrony-dYeah. :wub::):P  :wacko:  ;)

• Brohoof 2

Find my waifu (Fluttershy), get her to show me around Ponyville, meet the other mane 6 then have a romantic day afterwards..taking her out on a date. Make out with her, and then spend the restof my time with her.Then try to sneak her back to our world.

• Brohoof 1

Pinkie Pie would detect my presence, begin testing me in her party cannon, begin trying to walk like a human, begin breaking physics etc etc...

Well, it'd be something to remember and definitely something to enjoy. But I'd quickly be tired out by her crazy antics. Or maybe she would somehow find a way of giving me all of her powers. And she'd definitely throw me a welcome party. So I'd get to meet everyone else as well. Come to think about it, the one character I'd most want to meet is Derpy. I manage to be just as destructive and clumsy without wall-eyes. Imagining what the pair of us could do together is amazing. And if we're thinking

destruction missions, I guess we'd have to bring Rainbow Dash in on it too. (I'm beginning to see the first steps towards a video game here.)

The real question is, who would I request shelter from when it's time to sleep? Or would I be too excited to sleep? Screw that question then. The last thing I'd definitely want to do is make Fluttershy mad. She won't hold a grudge against me, will she?

• Brohoof 1

If I, one day, randomly woke up as my OC, what would I do? Probably go over to a mirror, notice myself and spend about two hours completely still in shock until somepony happened to wonder by and snap me out of it.

Then I would go and see Celestia or Luna (my OC lives with them, long story, I'll probably publish it sometime in the holidays) and....well....I'd probably slowly start to have a mental breakdown in front of them due to me trying to get my head around the fact that I was in Equestria.

That's about it, I would spend a day in Equestria going insane, because I'm in Equestria. What a simple life I lead. ^-^

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

First I would burn down the village, then I would devour all the BBQ'd ponies that where fresh now. Ponies taste good I think.

Ciao!

If you even consider doing ANYTHING to pinkie, I would tie you to a thundercloud and ship you off to the middle of nowhere. Don't mess with Pinkie.

Edited by Golden Everfree

I am going to be realistic here, I'd probably take a big look around at the landscape and just sit down in awe. I'd take a deep-breath and try to keep myself together, if I met some wandering ponies I would probably make a fool of myself and they might be scared of my different appearance. As much as I'd want to head into Ponyville, I'd know I couldn't go in without causing some unneeded chaos.

I like nature so I'd turn to the Everfree and head inside, I'd probably seek out Zecora, who living in the Everfree has probably seen some weird things. And I'd hope to hang-out with her for a day.

• Brohoof 1

If you even consider doing ANYTHING to pinkie, I will shoot you with her party cannon after I load it with knives, and then make sure everyone else is fine, then I would tie you to a thundercloud and ship you off to the middle of nowhere.

tumblr_inline_mm1guiAxgP1qz4rgp.gif

This response was already dealt with, and it was also a simple joke. Nothing to get so aggressive about, mate. However, I give you props on your vivid imagination.

I'd probably first go meet Luna and Celestia, and learn exactly how they control everything. I'd then probably go meet Dash, learn how she flies so fast, maybe go pranking some ponies. After that, I'd go see Durpy, and eat some muffins. After that, I might go exploring alittle bit. It would so freak me out, if I did meet Luna. lulz she is my favorite pony. XD

• Brohoof 1

(edited)

If I was going to go to Equestria for twenty-four hours I would try to the best of my knowledge to find out a spell that allows me to go back to Equestria when I want to. I would totally do this as its better then just going to Equestria once. However if there is no possible way to make/use the spell, or if I can't find it, I'll just enjoy my day in Equestria. Ranging from generally doing random things to meeting ponies. Or even better, enlighten the ponies of humanity creating a religion that worships humanity as gods. AHAHAHAH.

Edited by Demirari
  • Brohoof 2

Two words. HUG EVERYTHING!  Twilight would get it the most. I would probably be banished then thrown into a dungeon in the place of my banishment for rampant hugging of everypony I came across.

• Brohoof 1

Bribe Celestia and Luna to extend the length of the day and then track down Derpy like a detective and give her a massive hug... and a muffin I baked for just the occasion.

Then the rest of the day, I would explore everything!

• Brohoof 2

• 2 weeks later...

Well....first I would hug each one of the main 6,CMC and Derpy.  I would try to ship Rainbow and Applejack together. I would throw a pie at Pinkie, all in good fun. I would probably make Rarity faint from the way I dress. And I would eat a triple baconator in front of Flittershy .(Yes, I know I'm evil.) I would scare the living shit out of Diamond Tiara and Silver Spoon so they'll leave the CMC alone.I would call Celestia "Celly" and treat her like a ordinary person/pony. Then I would hang out with Luna and ask her to tell me what it was like before she became Nightmare moon, I would let her vent, she would cry, then I would hug her and tell her it wasn't her fault and make her feel better. And if possible, I would tell Queen Chrysalis that I love her.  And the last thing I would do, is kick Blueblood right in the BALLS!!!

• Brohoof 2

Depends upon "which" of my OCs we're talking about.  Two of them probably wouldn't be liked by many people because they would be considered Gary Stu types.  Don't feel like going R34 with one character *rolls eyes*, so it would be interesting to spend time as Genepool who I considered a little bit more of my "ponysonae" if you will.  Could see myself running to the Ponyville library to grab some books, and then be quick to get back to the Advanced Equestria Research Institute (AERIS), enabling me to get back to Scarlet who's my confidant and research partner. 

Would be kind of lonely as my other OC since he's a recluse, due to several reasons. 

• Brohoof 1

Hmm, within Equestria for 1day as my true blue colt~

1. Become a Multitascer

2. Get any mares number

3. Eat at as many resturaunts as possible

4. Try to do a Gallop-in Wedding at Las Pegasus & gamble as many as 20bits on games

5. Buy a 50bits worth train ticket to get to Las Pegasus

6. Use 15bits to buy a letter & send a message of {Princess Luna, your my favorite alicorn- with hair thats like a beautiful midnight color}

7. Waste the last 8hours doing a drinking party+ doing wasted glomps & snoggling with mares

8. I don't know if Princess Luna, would be full of lust... But- it would be 12:00am

• Brohoof 1

I would go hit on Princess Celestia for a few hours, then take her out to dinner. Then I would hang out with the mane 6 for a bit then ah then just chill out and try and find a way to stay there forever...

• Brohoof 1