Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

Welp, this happened.

a76255675a36419efbaaa434961e5366.png

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1551286004/204292409

What makes this game really glorious, is that our MF fed and then left, yet, we still won. x)

Omg you actually did it.

I've always made jokes about jungling annie and you went ahead and did it XD

Ive actually done it before in S3, I just don't do it much over here anymore. xD

Yea if people can understand how Godyr play his game, that would be great.

I mean, the game is to farm Feral Flare ASAP (around 11 min), then carry the game. How hard can it be to not lose the lane for 11 minutes?!

I wonder the exact same thing every damn time I play Godyr and have to actually babysit a lane. :z

If everone wants to play, here is my Skype: game.developerrd.
My main account is on EUNE(level 30, unranked[i don't like ranked]), but I have a Holy internet speed so I can play anywhere.

I play only for fun and I try not to get angry. I play any role and after almost two years I still don't have a favorite lane.

Mainly, I just want to play with nice people since my friends, when it comes to LoL they become annoying.

Please, feel free to add me, I don't bite(except if you are chocolate). :)

After countless losses and demotion to Bronze 4, I finally get my first win after 2 days. Thankfully the enemy team got a troll, so they have 2 junglers and mid game, their mordekaiser dc for good. I got fed due to the burns, the rest of our team got fed as well. I was so fed that I kill Syndra in 4 hits (one Bear and 3 phoenix + burns and AOE dmg from phoenix)

Oh if you wanna play with me just add me

ID: joshwew

Rank Bronze 4

Preference: Top or Jungle.

I'm bronze 4 as well, so if you wanna play sometime, we can make an attempt to escape from elo hell (If you want to add me at some point, my summoner name is ShinyShyvana)

Edited by The Blades Shadow

I'm bronze 4 as well, so if you wanna play sometime, we can make an attempt to escape from elo hell (If you want to add me at some point, my summoner name is ShinyShyvana)

Is it okay if I add you as well? :) I just got into Gold V! :D

*Sees WingsofDeath playing Fiora top, & he says she is a good Solo Q champ* "Well... Why not?"

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1554323311/207425875

...*Grin*

No seriously, that was a stupidly fun game :lol: The best part is, is that I joined 5 minutes late into a game that they surrendered 20 minutes into... So I was missing 1/4th of the game, & still went, like, 6.5/1 on the K/D :lol: Also pushed top turret all the way in to the inhib, which is when I got my second death, though it could have been avoided if I had been actually thinking about it instead of just standing there waiting for more people to come at me while chipping away at said inhibitor :lol:

*Sees WingsofDeath playing Fiora top, & he says she is a good Solo Q champ* "Well... Why not?"

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1554323311/207425875

...*Grin*

No seriously, that was a stupidly fun game :lol: The best part is, is that I joined 5 minutes late into a game that they surrendered 20 minutes into... So I was missing 1/4th of the game, & still went, like, 6.5/1 on the K/D :lol: Also pushed top turret all the way in to the inhib, which is when I got my second death, though it could have been avoided if I had been actually thinking about it instead of just standing there waiting for more people to come at me while chipping away at said inhibitor :lol:

Dat team comp doh...

Morg jungle, and after that I have no bucking idea what was with the rest of your team (Viktor mid, talon and xerath bot?)

Dat team comp doh...

Morg jungle, and after that I have no bucking idea what was with the rest of your team (Viktor mid, talon and xerath bot?)

Talon mid, Viktor & Xerath bot. They got 4 kills apiece down there lol, pretty good job on their behalf Edited by KokuraiNoSenshi

Talon mid, Viktor & Xerath bot. They got 4 kills apiece down there lol, pretty good job on their behalf

Viktor Xerath botlane OP? XD

In other news: I have never been more excited for a skin in my life

qered.jpgBuck yeah! Championship Shyvana! I almost don't feel worthy to be getting this skin, but at the same time it's just like "shut up and take my money"

Edited by The Blades Shadow
  • Brohoof 1

Let me be the first to say: Holy sh*t! Sion is actually becoming a respectable champion!

The apocalypse must be coming...

Hehe eeyup!

Also... Fiora <3

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1556652679/207425875

Twice this game, Vi came to top lane and both her and Rengar blew ults. Twice, I got a double kill and a buff <3

I have a question that I hope somebody here can answer...

I've been hearing a lot about Championship Shyvana, and I can't get a clear answer about whether you need to be Gold+ to get it. Some people have been telling me you do, some say that you can just get it for a limited time no matter what your rank is... Anyone know the actual answer?

I have a question that I hope somebody here can answer...

I've been hearing a lot about Championship Shyvana, and I can't get a clear answer about whether you need to be Gold+ to get it. Some people have been telling me you do, some say that you can just get it for a limited time no matter what your rank is... Anyone know the actual answer?

Championship Shy is a buy only skin. She will be 975 rp. The Victorious skin this year will be Morgana, this skin is the one gold players will be getting (and it kinda sucks for me because I already have ghost bride Morg.)

Championship Shy is a buy only skin. She will be 975 rp. The Victorious skin this year will be Morgana, this skin is the one gold players will be getting (and it kinda sucks for me because I already have ghost bride Morg.)

Thank god... I have a slight obsession with Shyv and if I couldn't get her championship skin... Yeah it would be bad, let's leave it at that