Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

gaming The Official League of Legends Thread

Vicke

GUYS

I need your help. Recently I tried Diana and Hecarim, and I really liked both of them. Diana because I really like Mages that can stick to their victim, and Heca because I can actually get my lanes fed with him. The problem is that both cost a lot of IP...

Who should I buy? :3

GUYS

I need your help. Recently I tried Diana and Hecarim, and I really liked both of them. Diana because I really like Mages that can stick to their victim, and Heca because I can actually get my lanes fed with him. The problem is that both cost a lot of IP...

Hm... I'd go with Hecarim (Hecarim is best pony! XD)

Yeah but seriously, Hecarim is a better champ than Diana imo

GUYS

I vote for Diana. Assassins have made their way back into the meta and Diana can be a very rewarding champion to play if you get some practice with her.

Tho, a lot of matchups in mid can be hell for her (depending on how good the opponent is) and until the lvl 6-9 you wont have a fun time against something like Zed or Yasuo.

As for jungle, after hitting lvl 6 you can snowball the entire game if you catch the enemy botlane a couple of times with a follow up of getting drake.

I played Udyr today. The enemy jungle was ALSO Udyr. We both have same spell, which means his gameplay is the same as me, the Godyr (Mastered by 2The King G). I was level 29 while he's level 30 and Silver player. The enemy used the ultimate skin so it gave a strong vibe.

In the end, I won when we duel, since his stack is lower and he got distortion, which doesn't help much on a duel.

But the funniest thing of all at this game is that the bot lane was ultra fed. It was Ezreal and Fiddlestick (ally) vs RENGAR and VEL'KOZ (enemy). the bot enemy was so screwed that Vel'Koz was melted by pretty much anyone on our team.

http://matchhistory.na.leagueoflegends.com/en/#match-details/NA1/1528006620/212529466

Also, pardon me for not playing other champ, other than Udyr, Kayle, Tryndamere and Master Yi. They're the only ones that I like to play.

• Brohoof 1

Oh my god... ASCENSION IS SO BUCKING FUN!

I've played three ascension games and it's freakin addicting... I love it so much XD

Me too,3 times I played using On-hit Kayle and it works wonder. The first time playing, the team was kinda pissed off cos I snatched the Ascended Xerath 3 times in a row.

Me too,3 times I played using On-hit Kayle and it works wonder. The first time playing, the team was kinda pissed off cos I snatched the Ascended Xerath 3 times in a row.

I played for... A few hours last night (Yeah, a few hours... Let's leave it at that XD)

Seriously though, Veigar is an AMAZING champ for that mode. I played him once as a test, got 60 points easily (Doubling our second place Akali's score :P)

Yea! It's fine! :) My summoner name is Tyzain

:D

I will add you & hopefully get a hold of you sometime in the future to game with you, I'm sure you'll find others here too who will want to play with you as well, nothing is more fun than a group of bronies playing together :lol:

I will add you & hopefully get a hold of you sometime in the future to game with you, I'm sure you'll find others here too who will want to play with you as well, nothing is more fun than a group of bronies playing together :lol:

I've never played with a group of bronies before... :(

Okie! Just don't yell at me for sucking at it! :P

• Brohoof 1

So, after playing Ascension multiple times, I have to say that I didn't really enjoy it at all. I played to get the "Perfect Ascension" icon and dropped it since. You basically get a swain and a zed on the same team and win the game. At least it happened that way 95% of the time I played. That and it just got boring way too fast. All my LoL guys don't like it either, but I'm sure there are some out there enjoying it.

bring back urf xD

• Brohoof 1

Been playing for a while this new mode and gotta say that besides the new lore they whana introduce im not to excited, My most favorite events was URF and Doom Bots anything after that as been meh xD

Server: NA

Nick: Lion of the Red

League: Wood(aka Bronze 4 was 1 but stupid team mates >.>)

Been playing for a while this new mode and gotta say that besides the new lore they whana introduce im not to excited, My most favorite events was URF and Doom Bots anything after that as been meh xD

Server: NA

Nick: Lion of the Red

League: Wood(aka Bronze 4 was 1 but stupid team mates >.>)

I'd add you myself but I am quickly falling asleep here... Feel free to add KokuraiSenshi, B3 player in NA. I'd be more than happy to play with you, hell we can get the other new guy into a game some time with us & we can all play together so he can experience the joy of having a brony gaming group (or at least 3/5ths)

I'd add you myself but I am quickly falling asleep here... Feel free to add KokuraiSenshi, B3 player in NA. I'd be more than happy to play with you, hell we can get the other new guy into a game some time with us & we can all play together so he can experience the joy of having a brony gaming group (or at least 3/5ths)

sure sounds good^^ cya ingame or here rofl xD

• Brohoof 1

After countless losses and demotion to Bronze 4, I finally get my first win after 2 days. Thankfully the enemy team got a troll, so they have 2 junglers and mid game, their mordekaiser dc for good. I got fed due to the burns, the rest of our team got fed as well. I was so fed that I kill Syndra in 4 hits (one Bear and 3 phoenix + burns and AOE dmg from phoenix)

Oh if you wanna play with me just add me

ID: joshwew

Rank Bronze 4

Preference: Top or Jungle.

Edited by Kneesocks

I learned several things today.

1. Twitch Jung is shitty until you get Runaan's. Even then, I'm already level 8 or 9 by then.

2. The channel on Fiddlesticks' ult is no good. It's ruined my ult a number of times. On that note...

3. Fiddlesticks is honestly harder to play than expected.

4. Darius is my new third top ban in Draft Pick.

5. Bots suck.