Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite type of Weather ?

NightOwl

I love snow, yet dislike bitter cold. But I dislike the extreme humidity/ severe warmth of Maryland during the summer even more.

It's like my academic adviser told me one day: "You can always put on more layers if you're cold, but there's only so many layers you can strip off before you start breaking the law."

Rain is crappy. Overcast is quite nice. Windy is also nice. Though, I prefer either a gentle breeze or fun time 50 mph gusts than anything in between.

• Brohoof 1

My favorite type of weather is a thunderstorm! :P

I just love to either go outside and run around in them or just sit inside and watch them or just do something else. It's soooo nice to be sitting inside when it's just pouring down rain and you feel all nice and warm and stuffs. smile.png

• Brohoof 1

I really like the rain.  But considering that I live in Texas, it doesn't come that often.  Other than that, I'm pretty fine with everything else.  Except when you get up and its so cold you have to put on a sweater then later in the day you are melting from the heat.

post-17262-0-26024600-1383055169.gif

Same as with OP. 
Cloudy, rainy, thunder... whatever. If it's gray outside, it's good enough for me. I could literally spend hours just sitting and watching raindrops hit against my window.
It's soothing in a way.
Also, there's nothing quite like sharing a kiss with your special someone in pouring rain. Try it sometime. He/she will love it.

Snowstorms (snow days are always great- you can build a snowman, have snowball fights, etc) and lightning storms with pounding rain. Lightning storm are just so much raw natural power it's thrilling.

Sunny weather. No argument. Sunshine is the best recipe for happiness and feeling good out there! Plus its great for your skin and complexion! What's not to love about a warm summer day with a bright sun and a light breeze?

I absolutely love the rain. To me, there's nothing better than standing out in the rain, looking at the countryside. The harder it rains the more likely I am to be walking along whooping with joy, dancing, and garnering strange looks from the locals!

Hot days with clear skies are the best. Preferably between 30-45 degrees Celsius. I can't stand cold weather, I hate it to the bone. The only thing warm weather does is make you sweat and lazy. Cold weather actually hurts. It really, really hurts. People might like cold weather, but I assure you, come over to Russia during the winter and we'll see if you still enjoy being in temperatures that keep sticking around -25 degrees Celsius. Just hope your heating system doesn't flunk, else you'd just freeze to death in your own home. 

Rain isn't that bad either, I like the sound. I even like being in rain, doesn't matter if I'm completely drenched afterwards. I also love storms, any kind of storm. I could just look outside all day long if there's a storm goin' on. Heck, I sometimes go outside during a storm, it feels great.

Still, Hot weather with clear skies is the best, there's nothing better. Doesn't matter if you stay inside or outside, the warmth will always make things comfortable.

As much as I like a nice warm sunny day, there is just something about a snowy winter day where it's nice and sitting on the couch watching football, so yeah right there

• Brohoof 1

Cool, clear, and dry would be my ideal weather conditions. Having lived in Western Washington my entire life, I've grown tired of the rain.

I like anything that isn't cold, so you can guess what my least favorite season is.  I just love warm, sunny days where there is a slight breeze blowing around.  I also love the occasional thunderstorm because I mainly associate thunderstorms with the summer, plus those distant rumbles of thunder are just so cool.

I like overcast days, with lots of shade. The sun is a beautiful object, but it literally gives me headaches. I like when there are clouds shielding me from the sun's relentless rays. Plus, contrary to popular belief, cloudy days are absolutely gorgeous.

Storms are also quite nice. They provide an ominous atmosphere that's very nice to experience every now and again.

Edited by Rinku

I absolutely love rain. It's so calm and soothing, especially a light drizzle and thunderstorms even better. But my favorite weather of all is snowstorms. I like how it falls, slow and calm. And I like playing in them afterward. Happy Nightmare Night

i prefer the slightly overcast day with a cool breeze and maybe a hint of rain ( ii dont know why but i sleep better when it rains) 

it gets so bloody hot here in Australia especially North Queensland  in the tropics  getting 30-43 degree days and humidity is at 90 something percent most of the time its a relief when it gets cooler and rains 

I like rainy days, I feel like they should depress me... but it lifts my spirit. I don't even know why. my second favorite is cool clear nights (is that allowed) so I can see the stars and think about the world...

You know, I rag on the winter so much... but truth be told, I actually really like snow. It makes for some great photographs, snow falling is silent as opposed to rain or hail and I prefer it much more over the raging sun in the summer. You can actually do something about the cold, there is only so much you can do about being too hot.

The cold is always relaxing if you have warmth. If not, It's the most tedious task regarding that my old house was always 50 degrees inside on a an average winter day. Plus, you get sick way easier in the cold as well as it being harder to get warm rather than getting cool in the heat. 

Does the night-time weather count? When everything's absolutely quiet, beautiful, peaceful, and dark? Ahhh... the night...

I've grown to like cloudy weather. Although it tends to make my arm hurt (because injured limbs tend to hurt more during bad weather for some reason), I've grown to like cooler weather - which is helped by me living in a cooler climate - and cloudy weather tends to be just about right. Not too hot, not too cold. Well, during the spring and summer, though.

I'm kinda split on this one. I'm gonna have to list my two favorite types because I can't decide which I like more.

I love thunderstorms. Not the scary ones with a ton of wind and hail and such. I like moderate to heavy rain with plenty of lightning. I especially love the low roar of distant thunder.

And snow. I love snow. Why do I love snow? Well, it's freaking snow! I live in Oklahoma and it never snows where I am. I'm sure there are plenty of people who hate snow, but I love it. Can't tell ya why. I just do :D