Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Favorite type of Weather ?

NightOwl

My boyfriend and I watch thunderstorms together and have always felt that rainy weather was the absolute best. However, snow would probably be my number one. Nothing beats watching the white crystals float down to cover the ground, waking up early in the morning to see the trees covered in snow. I don't know, I just really love the snow 

• Brohoof 1

• 4 years later...

I like cold weather the most, as I find it to be the most relaxing. Luckily it's usually pretty cool around where I live, which the exception of the odd 40°C day.

If I am honest with myself I love a good cold snowy day where there are big fat snowflakes (almost like outside is the inside of a snowglobe). But I do love a nice fall rain, where you can smell the musty scent of fall and everything is wet with vibrant oranges, yellows, reds and browns.

• Brohoof 1

I love cold weather. Outdoor activities become fun again since I won't drown in the humidity.

Also, the night time sky is much more transparent in the winter, and I don't have to worry about my optics fogging up.

• Brohoof 1

I like it HOT. The hotter the better, with zero humidity please. I like to feel the heat so intense it burns the skin and gets right into my bones. I would be perfectly happy if summer lasted all year long.

• Brohoof 1

I like mostly all the weather, except for the extreme ones (such as hurricanes, tornadoes/typhoons, record-breaking high/low temperatures etc.) of course.

But most of all I like rain. even more if it goes with lightnings.

free_by_raikoh_illust-dbtugy8.jpg

Bitter cold with snow! My friends think I’m crazy for liking that type of weather... but... I just can’t handle hot and humid weather. Fall weather is nice too. But I definitely prefer bundling up, eating hot soup, and drinking hot chocolate while it snows outside :squee:

The only thing I like about summer are the intense thunderstorms. They’re pretty rad.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...

I've got one for each season

Winter: It's Thundersnow, the rare phenomenon of lightning and thunder during an intense winter storm (seen it now 4 times)

Spring and Summer: Thunderstorm. There is nothing more beautiful and awesome than a thunderstorm during the spring and summer.

Fall: Warm days, cold nights. That equals beautiful fall foliage.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I love overcast days around 60 ~ 65 °F with mild humidity (about 70%). Perfect hoodie weather.

Also, just a light breeze. Any wind above 5 mph is obnoxious, especially when I'm trying to ride my bike across campus.

Edited by Zephyr / Karou
wind sucks

• 2 weeks later...

I really love the snow, that's the most fun weather for me. Also, I am very interested in thunderstorms, so that's the most interesting weather for me.

As for the temperature, I prefer it to be hot outside. Not sure why, but I always found it to be more fun and somewhat easier to jog and run when it's 100 degrees outside, it's like the intense heat motivates me to exercise and put more effort into it.

Eh, it really depends on what mood I'm in.

I can get behind a nice chilly day, because then I get to wear hoodies and scarves and such, but then your hands get really cold. :c

I can get behind a really warm day, as long as it's not really hot (110F or more), because then I can wear shorts and t-shirts and flip-flops and go swimming or whatever.

I can get behind a snow day, because I don't get those very often, and I love snow.

At night however, I really like thunderstorms. The sound of the rain and thunder really help me sleep. I've gotten some of the best sleep in my life during thunderstorms.

• Brohoof 1