Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What element would you be?

Charcoal Embers

Don't worry, this isn't just a copy of "What element are you". What I'm trying to say is what kind of element. For example, a friend of mine said that I would be an element of logic. Because every time we play a game that requires you to think about your next move (ie, checkers, chess, hearts, ect) I always take the longest of time thinking about every possible move I could make. So what would you be? Are you an element of leadership, maybe comedy, how about bravery.

well, the only thing where i really stand out in is my knowledge of engines (especially the minarelli AM5/AM6 models)

so i would be the element of...minarelli? is something like that even possible?

or maybe the element of the 2 stroke process?

i, would probably consider myself to be the element of charisma. during high school  had no problems getting along with everyone, and still to this day talking to people and helping people is just something that comes naturally to me

I'd be the element Patience. I take my time with what I do, and I'm fine with waiting to let other people do the same. Not much else comes to mind I like to keep thing organized too which takes a lot of time. 

I did a Commission about this with my OCs some weeks ago I dont know if I would be those elements but I surely would like to have those qualities in me. 

9238114842_95a9bb752b_z.jpg

Other than that I would like to see myself as an element of creativity.

Lol I would probably be the element of RAGE since I have an extremely bad temper and blow up at the slightest ting lol......In other word I don't take crap off of people.

• Brohoof 1

I'm a thinker. I spend the most of my time daydreaming.

I think about life, science, learn things, imagine stories, a lot of things. And it's awesome.

But most of the time I listen to music, yep, in my head. It takes some years of practice but I guess I mastered this lol.

I'm quite the intellectual kind.

What will the element be for somepony who follow orders? Or maybe the element of support, because when somepony needs an extra hoof I'm it. 

Edited by zombie king24

I'd probably be the element of creativity. Specifically games. Unfortunately, I lack the programming skills to do anything with it. :(

I'd REALLY like to say that I'd be the Element of Chaos or Disorder, but it's...not exactly true. Several come to mind, such as Focus, Deception, Calculation, Strategy, and of course Loyalty. For all intents and purposes, I'd say I'd be the Element of Calculation or Loyalty, depending on the situation. I love math, and my friends tend to come to me with equations that they're having trouble with. I can also be exceedingly loyal.

I'd be a mix of being mellow and artistic. I'm a very laid back person when it comes to life and people tells me a lot that my handwriting looks like it was made from Microsoft Word, and I love playing music and listening to music as i'm a musician, so the term "mellow" and somewhat "artistic" comes to mind when you think of me. 

@@Charcoal Embers,

I sincerely doubt you're as 'flawed' as you say.

What makes a personality flaw anyway?

It's a trait that's frowned upon in today's backwards-assed society.

But does that actually mean anything? Absolutely not.

There are people that legitimately care about you. Do they think you're flawed? I can garuntee that they don't.

There's no reason to beat yourself up because you're worth way more than that.

Edited by Rockymoo

@@Charcoal Embers

People make mistakes, and nobody's perfect. Those are two things that are impossible to change.

But how you handle it makes all the difference.

I've been in your shoes before, and at one point I decided to make the best of it and learn from said mistakes and become a better person overall from the experience. And it's made me monumentally happier ever since.

If you need someone to talk to, I'm here bro.

the element of balance. sort of like an inverse of discord. i am really good at seeing both sides and what is right and wrong as well as how power balances out. sort of like justice, but in a different way, more like a vigilante justice, i am really good at seeing whats wrong and how to make it right to even the sides out.

@@Rockymoo,

You make it sound as if I'm unhappy because I beat myself. Now I will admit there are probably a few things that I would need to talk about but not now. Like for example I'm pretty sure I almost had a panic attack when I was certain that I had ruined this one forum game for everyone else, but that can be discused later, and in a PM.

There might be another I am. The element of optimism. Because no matter I how bad something may seem I always look at the bright side of thing. That why I also think I show a bit of Fluttershy and Pinkie Pie.

Edited by zombie king24
  • Brohoof 1