Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What element would you be?

Charcoal Embers

I would say I am the element of empathy/sympathy (if thats even a think lol) because I can put myself in peoples places and always felt others emotions and feelings very strongly. It kind of sucks when someone is crying and so upset and I have to leave because I feel their hurt as well.

• Brohoof 1

@@Charcoal Embers

I can't sleep either. Well, I guess a better term would be I don't want to, since I could probably fall asleep now if I wanted to. I finally have a night where I don't have work the next morning, so naturally I'm enjoying the living hell out of it.

I'd imagine that the best one for me might be the element of Determination/Perseverance. Because I won't ever give up on my dreams. Even if they seem impossible, or if a big obstacle is placed in front of them, requiring sacrifices I can barely bear to make... I still must go for it.

Of course, it's not always a positive trait. Some people probably think I'm crazy by now. Maybe I am. xD

Is BDSM an element?

If not, I suppose the Element of Deviancy. The things I do, think, my perspective...It's all just slightly off-center enough to be noticeable. Or the Element of Random Philosophy because I tend to go on random metaphysical/philosophical tangents...

Oh, oh! Element of caffeine. Element of Insomnia. OH! Element of Elements, because I'm made up of all kinds of shit. :catface:

Element of Introspection, definitely. The internal monologue and digging never stops, even when I go to bed...Hence the insomnia. Which is also responsible for the caffeine addiction

Could also be the Element of Honesty. I do not beat around the bush, use fluffy language to soften hard truths, or any of that. I am bluntly, brutally honest in all things...Unless I see an immediate benefit to lying, as I also have a bit of the Element of Manipulation.

I am the Element of Randomly Philosophical Honestly Manipulative Caffeinated Deviant Introspective Insomnia, or the Element of RPHMCDII for short. :yay:

Edited by Xanatos
  • Brohoof 1

or the Element of RPHMCDII for short. :yay:

Could not resist turning that into a chemical formula. Had to change order slightly but here it is: RhPmCd2I

It is a compound formed of Rhodium Promethium Cadmium and two lots of Iodine. Unfortunately, it has no name, nor it seems is it possible to actually make.

Edited by Questioner

I think I would be the element of focus. I know a lot of people that are poor at focusing on an important task at hand but I for one am always focusing on the most important thing I need to do at that moment.

Edited by Super Derpy

I think I would be the element of focusing. I know a lot of people that are poor at focusing on an important task at hand but I for one am always focusing on the most important thing I need to do at that moment.

Sorry if I seem nitpicky but focusing is the act of trying to focus. It would need to be the element of focus. And again sorry if I sound nitpicky.

• Brohoof 1

Sorry if I seem nitpicky but focusing is the act of trying to focus. It would need to be the element of focus. And again sorry if I sound nitpicky.

Yeah I wasn't sure if it should be focusing or focus. Thanks for telling me which one it is. :)

So yeah I need 100 characters ignore this.

Hm, well assuming I can't go with something like kindness i'm kinda a little more stumped.

Maybe i would be the element of peace, or something, since i don't like to argue really in most cases. Or maybe the Element of like help or assistance or something, because I enjoy helping others.

Not totally sure really.

Well then. * puts on monocle* Let's think shall we? I believe I have several elements, including:

1. Element of ANNOYANCE ~ I tend to and like to annoy people, especially my mom. And sometimes I think that I'm annoying something, and then I stop what I'm doing so that way they won't be 'annoyed' anymore

2. Element of ANGER ~ I get angry at almost everything. Whether I miss a fish on AC, or mess up a problem in school, or whatever. I feel like punching someone's face so hard that their bones would crack and... Nevermind.

3. Element of CRAZINESS ~ Sometimes when I eat a lot of candy, or when I'm so bored and got nothing to do, I get these crazy spurts of energy and just go ballistic around my house.

... I really hope I don't go to jail for this 'cause these all describe me as some psychotic murderer.

scared_derpy_by_stuffii-d4nmev8.png

I think I'd be the element of compassion or something. I'm very understanding of others regardless of who they are. Otherwise I'm not sure what other element I'd be unless it would be a negative one.

I'd definitely fit the element of Laziness or Envy as those are my two biggest flaws.

I would like to be the element of politeness. Because, yeah, being rude isn't really my thing, and being polite just feels good. And so I often speak with people in a nice, polite manner (if it isn't my arch nemesis or something XD) and I try to stay nice in general. So if you want to get me really angry, you have to bother me for at least one year! I am battle hardened!

Well then. * puts on monocle* Let's think shall we? I believe I have several elements, including:

1. Element of ANNOYANCE ~ I tend to and like to annoy people, especially my mom. And sometimes I think that I'm annoying something, and then I stop what I'm doing so that way they won't be 'annoyed' anymore

2. Element of ANGER ~ I get angry at almost everything. Whether I miss a fish on AC, or mess up a problem in school, or whatever. I feel like punching someone's face so hard that their bones would crack and... Nevermind.

3. Element of CRAZINESS ~ Sometimes when I eat a lot of candy, or when I'm so bored and got nothing to do, I get these crazy spurts of energy and just go ballistic around my house.

... I really hope I don't go to jail for this 'cause these all describe me as some psychotic murderer.

img-1720913-1-scared_derpy_by_stuffii-d4

Omg I just realize that everyone in this topic has good elements like Creativity or Imagination or Compassion, and I'm here like a dangerous mute lunatic. Omg.

( You get a muffin if you figure out the reference I just made :3 )

I would probably be the Element of Wit.  I've been very quippy with comebacks since I was little.  My friends and family are impressed at how quickly I come up with stuff.  Call it a gift.  =3  And it comes in handy when situations become awkward/tense. 

THE ELEMENT OF DEPRESSION!

Uh... hmm... More... positively? Hmm... I'd steal your logic idea, but that wouldn't be fun.

The element of justice? When I see something that I can clearly see as unfair, I get upset and try to fix it. I have tons of poetry and essays on economics and sociopolitics.

• 3 months later...

I think I would be the element of creativity. I am constantly thinking about things to write about. Even when I am playing board games like Settlers of Catan and Axis&Allies I think of stories to go behind what's going on