Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What element would you be?

Charcoal Embers

I'd say the Element of Creativity

I'm a pretty artistic, creative person if I do say so myself.

Edited by Colour

@@Osiria, I have merged your thread with a pre-existing thread which has a similar discussion topic. Please make sure you use the search function before posting to see whether your desired topic for discussion already has a dedicated thread. :)

I'm not sure what element I would be... I'll have to come back to this!

I think I'd be the Element of Patience.

If there is one thing about me that people have noted throughout my life in school, college, work, and home it's that I am a very patient person who will listen when someone has to rant, vent, or just talk.

Heck, I even had a college professor rant at me in his office when something wasn't even my fault, and he even noted that and apologized during class once. XD

Hmm There's a lot I could be..

• Element of Randomness (People say I have a random personality)
  • Element of Drinks (My friends love my homemade Mountain Dew Float.)
  • Element of Sarcasm (I tend to be sarcastic sometimes)
  • Element of Gaming (I play my Xbox a lot)
  • Element of Neutrality (I'm usually the neutral person when my friends argue)
  • Element of Understanding (I'm a good friend and can understand them when they have problems)
  • Element of Adventure (I love traveling and there's more places I want to visit)

I gotta say the Element of Spirit, I always try to keep it on a high and don't let bad times keep me down for too long.

Though maybe during Drama School it's the Element of Hamminess? :mustache:

I'd probably be the Element of Optimism. To me, I find losing hope to anyone or anything to be a rather defeatist attitude. Not to mention that I won't give up on whatever I'm doing until I finally finish it. I'm also a rather happy person. Not always, but most of the time.

Element of Gaming would be the first one to come to mind. Obvious reasons? Obvious reasons.

Element of Anxiety could be another one, since at least 70% of the time I am worrying about something whatever it might be.

Element of Hunger. That one probably makes no sense but I like food.

Element of Pizza. See above.

Oh, I think I have another good one: Element of Tranquility. I love peaceful things, I love things that can bring anyone at ease, like snow, white noise of some kind, or even complete silence, stuff like that.

If I had to pick one...either Gaming or Tranquility.

I would say the Element of Happiness,because I have many stuff I like and who I am but I would say the element of happiness is because mainly my first name 'Felicia' means happiness when I was young I was so happy but intill when I was age 12 my mom ruined  my life and my families life we all completely changed were different were not like the same people we used to be when I was 13 I was like really staying up late on internet as I do as of these days but sometimes I do stay up late like in the night to morning and mostly I stay up and fall asleep somewhere around 4:00 AM even to 5:00 AM but in my past life I did not stay up because I had school to go to in the mornings I know most of you hate homework when I was in school I hate homework to I got tired out easily by homework in the past I even get tired out easily still but without homework because I'm homeschooled.When I was at school I was nice I'm still nice and at my school I had friends like my two younger friends which were female and my two classmate freinds which were boy's I acctulay had fun at school sometimes my two classmate friends were awesome and I was glad I was freinds with thoese two there were other classmates but there not my friends even one who was older then me she is mean and the others were just there and then they were transfered to different classroom's anyways sorry about this but my happiness came back :D

• 5 years later...