Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What element would you be?

Charcoal Embers

Not sure what my element would be. Possibly the element of Justice? Even though I'm not that bold irl so I'm not a cop or vigilante or anything. But if I was a Unicorn (or maybe a Crystal Pony), I could see myself fighting evil. Or I could be a Unicorn who specializes in prosecution. I could be like Edgeworth and prosecute to find the truth xD

And my cutie mark would probably be either justice scales, or maybe a magnifying glass? Or a Rubik's cube/Chess piece (to symbolize logic)

Edited by Assertive Fluttershy

Element of Determination/Resolve.

I've had to think long and hard about this, because to be honest, it's been very hard for me to find any positive traits in myself. But there's this one... And even it could be considered applying to a point becoming a flaw.

I may become quite melodramatic when discouraged, but I never can actually give up... My mind won't let it happen.

• Brohoof 1

And my cutie mark would probably be either justice scales, or maybe a magnifying glass? Or a Rubik's cube/Chess piece (to symbolize logic)

As a cutie-mark I want "Real badasses eat chocolate chip cookies" in old english font.

• 3 months later...

I am the element of...uh...I don't know. How about the Element of Pessimism. It could, technically be part of harmony because the dreamers and high flyers need a bit of a reality check. I'm anything but perfect, though.

Wow, this is harder to think of one than I thought because I have a few interests that I can see as being appropriate as my cutie mark, and thus, what my element would be, as it follows.

My possibilities... the element of:
Peace

Tradition

Conscientiousness

Torque (think cars)

Sensing

Precision

Focus
or, Wind...
(which, besides Peace, Wind would be the most relevant to Ponies - [Pegasus Ponies])

They're following cutie marks would be: Peace - Peace sign; Tradition - a muddy hoof; Conscientiousness - a head with an aura; Torque - a tire, or a wrench; Sensing - eyes; Precision - a Robin Hood'ed arrow in a target; Focus - eye glasses; Wind - of course, blowing wind.

(edited)

Element of Love, Intuition or Humility are the ones I would maybe give myself, although I can't be too sure about the positive aspects of my character, I'd like to think its these   :blush: If it was for perhaps most defining trait, negative or positive, I'm a rather emotionally deep person but I don't know how to characterise this as an element. :lol:

Edited by Guest