How Huggable Are You?

Golurk

Huggability  

166 users have voted

1. 1. Which of these are you closest to in terms of huggability?

• Teddy Bear
    • Kitten
    • Average
    • Grizzly Bear
    • Brick Wall

I like to think of myself of very huggable.

Like seriously I love hugs X3

One time on a cruise ship, two people that worked there were at the end of the stairs in the theater room with signs that said "free hugs"

And I just...*EXTREME HUGGLES*

Edited by Sassy Dashie
  • Brohoof 1

v2xk5f.png

Friendship is not about whom you've known the longest..It's about those who've never left your side.

Ask me anything!    My OC

Siggie by the lovely MiniKirby123

I'm very huggable! :D I love getting hugs, especially at my anime convention. <3 It makes me feel so happy too.

You know who else is totally huggable though?

This guy:

im46jS4.jpg?1

I didn't take the picture though. It's like hugging a big teddy bear because senpai's hugs are absolutely AMAZING. I get a hug or two from him at my anime convention every year. Though, that could change because of his band though... meh.

x Haruhi Suzumiya x

sig-29620.3QzBPgp.jpg

goddess of the world

twitter

I hate physical contact in general. Sometimes, I hug my Mom, little siblings, and my Dad, (and a certain friend if I'm THAT happy) but that's about it.

I'm forced to hug my Mom.

I rarely hug my Dad.

I don't want to deprive my little siblings childhood of hugs from their big bro/step bro.

Yo! I'm Shenron00, but you can call me “Shen” if you want!

img-3351585-1-TYmaDVk.png

Thanks to WheatleyCore for the sig! BTW, yes, I do realize that's Carnage and not Shenron.

Huggable?

That depends. I'm capable of being hugged, but would people want to hug me? I don't really know tbh. I like and enjoy hugs, but I'm too shy to initiate them, so I'm not sure how people would respond to them. Plus, I'm kinda a huge dork, so really, who would wanna hug me? The one or two instances where I did have the guts to initiate a hug, I *was* hugged back, so yay? :squee:

If I get comfortable around someone though, I will bring on the hugs if I know they don't mind. I don't want to overstep anyone's boundaries, but I have next to none myself, so you can maul me however you like. In that sense, I would say I'm huggable. ;P

• 4 years later...

I love hugs, but hugging me is like hugging a plank of wood. There's no fat or muscle on me. I'm just bone.

It would be a lot like hugging Papyrus from Undertale, now that I think about it.

Rainbow Dash Fanatic

"You stroll down memories of younger, brighter times 'cause you never realize what you've got till you leave it all behind." ~ dBPony

"So we’re here at the end, did we teach you well, my friend? Don’t look so sad to see us go, after the rain comes rainbows." ~ Princewhateverer

"Darlin' you'll be okay." ~ Vic Fuentes

I wouldn't call myself a huggable person, really. Because of my anxiety, and I hate physical contact, and love my personal space.

You have to be pretty darn special to me if you want a hug from me. 

Edited by Savbot

silverstream_signature_by_kyoshifrostwolf_dceb7cf.png.13d1f0558421db9878b3d4774bb30e86.png

Uhm... I'm generally not okay with hugs. Like, if I get hugged, I'll usually be alright, but I won't instigate it, I'll just sorta sit there and take it politely.

You have to be really, really special to me for me to hug you.

img-36588-1-img-36588-1-mb_sig_by_r_m_h-

Your family is who you make it out to be.

No dragon?

354C2731-F739-49EE-9D53-598CDE3A2F28.gif.47c9201e66c931dc4ba01b1f9e211fbe.gif

I personally don’t like hugs; receiving or giving. It’s gives me the impression that this person is being a bit too friendly with me..or plain awkward.

ezgif-3-2022f43b7e48.gif.cc21d01322ba58d07570880d654a323e.gif.329d04ca2e8802045b40325a74a30f1d.gif

♪ "I practice every day to find some clever lines to say, to make the meaning come through"♪

I've been told I'm very huggable. I'm more affectionate than the typical guy... I enjoy hugs from lots of people, with the exceptions being folks who are way taller than me and people I'm just not fond of.

img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-39037-1-img-

Signature by Kyoshi

I love hugs but mostly hugs with people I love and trust as well as care about.

TheRockARooster_SIG_1.png.ba26e8cf0dd0c6bbe959a996859ff0ad.png

sig by @Kyoshi

Yeah, I’m highly huggable. I’ve been hugged a LOT and I tend to give ‘em out pretty readily too. Hugs are good and I give and receive them with equal enthusiasm. If you don’t hug me, chances are I’m gonna hug you whether you want it or not.  

• Brohoof 1

I love hugs but it depends on who is giving them. I don't like hugs from people I don't know well enough, but hugs from friends, family and so on are the absolute best <3

img-29959-1-img-29959-1-img-29959-1-img-