Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Hardest scene to watch?

Bonko

Anyone had a emotional/ sad scene in MLP FiM when they just get heartbroken or feel bad for the pony(s)?

I sure did, the hardest scene for me to watch is "putting your hoof down" when fluttershy made Rarity and Pinkie cry.

• Brohoof 7

The hardest scene to watch in my opinion has to be the scolding towards twilight when she accused cadence of mind controlling shining armor at first.

Her friends hated her for the moment, shining armor told her to not show up, and celestia scolded her along the way, while she's there crying and singing how she missed the opportunity to have a new sister......

It's very hard to see in my opinion.

• Brohoof 23

Many of the scenes from Hurricane Fluttershy were hard to watch because I've been there before and I know exactly how horrible it feels. When you try your best at something you know you're not skilled at and others laugh at you for even trying, it really hurts you deep down.

• Brohoof 14

Many of the scenes from Hurricane Fluttershy were hard to watch because I've been there before and I know exactly how horrible it feels. When you try your best at something you know you're not skilled at and others laugh at you for even trying, it really hurts you deep down.

That's the exact one I was going to say... I couldn't help but cry when I first saw that part (Sometimes I even cry just thinking about it)

• Brohoof 1

I remember that scene. It was pretty hard to see her brother , friends, and even mentor to leave her to sit there and cry :(. I felt bad for twilight.

• Brohoof 2

The hardest scene to watch in my opinion has to be the scolding towards twilight when she accused cadence of mind controlling shining armor at first.

Her friends hated her for the moment, shining armor told her to not show up, and celestia scolded her along the way, while she's there crying and singing how she missed the opportunity to have a new sister......

This!! Twilight being my favorite character made this especially hard for me to watch. It made me mad that nopony believed her, and I felt bad for her. The fluttershy scene is hard to watch to, but this one is a little harder for me.

• Brohoof 3

This scene caused my heart to break into pieces watching all of Twilight's friends succumb to Discord's personality reversal game, it really made me feel bad for Twilight and her friends.

131725305165.gif

• Brohoof 7

Yeah, I'm picking out both of these scenes. Spike's worst fear was harder to stomach for me, for some reason. While Twilight's fear was hard to watch as well.

Seeing them hug afterward was adorable to me. 

• Brohoof 18

When Twilight enters the door cursed by King Sombra's dark magic in The Crystal Empire, Pt. 2., and Celestia scolds her.

At one point, she puts a wing around Twilight as if to comfort her, only to continue and push her out of her way instead. Ouch.

But seeing Spike look into the same door moments later is worse. The idea of Twilight making Spike leave Ponyville is just sad.

• Brohoof 6

- Twilight crying in Winter Wrap Up and A Canterlot Wedding

- Fluttershy crying in Hurricane Fluttershy

- Rainbow Dash when her wing gets stuck under a boulder in MtBPW

- Fluttershy emotionally slamming Pinkie Pie and Rarity in PyHD

- Applejack at the end of AFR

Edited by Damon Gant
  • Brohoof 2

Big Mac yelling at the CMC.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=qElp4k7rFaw

And there are some that are hard to watch simply beacuse the number of repetitions gets annoying when you've seen the episode several times before  :P Such as Twilight yelling Applejack's name a zillion times in a row in Applebuck Season, and Scootaloo saying "moo" too many times in One Bad Apple.

• Brohoof 6

On a different slant, in "Owl's Well that Ends Well", I find scenes after everyone(pony) compliments Spike to be hard to watch, `cause the little feller subsequently loses a lot of face.

I'm personally a big fan of drama so those are actually scenes I like. (Don't look at me like that!  After watching Ie Naki ko, it takes a lot to break my heart!).  Though, the hardest in the show has to be Twilight's rejection in A canterlot Wedding.  It made me feel bad for her.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=player_detailpage&v=mycXx_l5jjI

Totally agree with this^

Just watching that scene for me felt like getting slapped in the face by everyone you love and care as they turn their backs on you and walk away T_T

• Brohoof 1

The aforementioned scene at the Canterlot wedding, with everyone abandoning Twilight. I know it's necessary for story and dramatic purposes to completely isolate her, but having her friends leave her like that is just cold. Didn't they learn anything from Lesson Zero?

Also, and this is probably because she's my favorite, but Rarity's walk of shame down the modeling runway at the end of the fashion show in Suited For Success. Public humiliation of a pony whose dreams have just been crushed. Not pretty, man.

• Brohoof 8

Twilight's breakdown in Lesson Zero. The first time I saw her with her crazy smile and when she saw the CMC I thought she was going to rape them.

Okay not really but seriously it was hard watching that because of Twilight's craziness. It was just as bad as Pinkie Pie's breakdown in Party of One

Edited by Ember The Dragoness
  • Brohoof 2