Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

season 4 prep

Radost

I made this topic just to discuss how people are getting ready for the release of season 4 on November 23. I am getting allot of fan art ready, i am also trying to watch all 3 seasons 1 more time before it hits. I am also working on a fanfic, but i don't know if that will be ready by then with school and other events going on.

• Brohoof 1

I'm really excited to see more cute flutters. And I hope with this new wave of episodes there'll be more songs and fanart etc. to be seen/heard so that's also exciting :) I hope Assertive or Taps do something. I wish I could make music but 1. I don't have the talent and 2. Idon't have the tools XD otherwise i'd be right up there making new lyrics from the new episodes that are soon to be :)

• Brohoof 2

I'm not really prepping much, honestly. I'm just relaxing as I would normally do. I'm not anxious, I'm a fairly patient girl, so I'm used to the annoying waits. 

I might rewatch Season 1-3 and Equestria Girls sometime before the new season, but I honestly doubt it.

I'm not really prepping much, honestly. I'm just relaxing as I would normally do. I'm not anxious, I'm a fairly patient girl, so I'm used to the annoying waits. 

I might rewatch Season 1-3 and Equestria Girls sometime before the new season, but I honestly doubt it

Yeah same with me, I might write something of a fanfic up, if that is I get stuck with a brilliant plot idea. Which let's be honest is about as likely as being struck by lightning. I'll probably watch a few episodes but probably not all 3 seasons what what school starting and all. But I am pretty excited

• Brohoof 1

i've got a group going for my town, and because the winter is the slow season for my work, i was hoping to get to know the guys better so we could all gather round when the new episodes come out!  i've also got some new pony gear for the new season!

All I am doing currently is patiently waiting. Patiently.....waiting.....waiting....and waiting. I am actually on a complete show hiatus so I am not watching any episodes of the show itself or Equestria Girls, though I have watched EqG four times already. It just teases me too much. After season 4 premieres, I will probably celebrate by watching older episodes, thus reliving old memories really.

When the date draws near, I will be stocking up on food snacks and stuff for the premiere and future episodes. It is going to be a very nice Winter. As if I did not love Winter and Fall enough already.

• Brohoof 3

Yea, I am just kind of chilling and thinking what kind of awesome stories will come along with season 4! I did however write one fanfiction in the mean time (although not very good). I just REALLY want season 4 to come out already!

• Brohoof 1

I might rewatch Season 1-3 and Equestria Girls sometime before the new season, but I honestly doubt it.

Me too, after I have whated and still whating four season 2 of legend of korra I think I can hadle alittle longer for MLP season 4

• Brohoof 1

My preparation?

Keep my saturday afternoons and evenings free in terms of lectures and stuff. I'm in Europe, I have to stream it. So I'm also buying somrthing against stress. In case the stream crashes and I have to wait until the epoisodes are on YouTube...

...or are too exciting for my circulatory system to handle...

...what they'll definitely be...

• Brohoof 1

Will probably do a MLP marathon when it's close to season 4 and watch Equestria Girls again of course :)

Other then that I'm just going to be waiting for the first episode to be on YouTube. 

What I usually end up doing is watching the previous season again. So this time it'll be 3 :P I'm probably also going to watch Equestria girls again too. ^^ More fanart this time @_@ !

Edited by Smushins

Well for the past few days I had got it in my head that season 4 was premiering September 23, so when I looked at the pony countdown and saw about 85 days remaining you can't imagine how I felt when I realized it was coming two months after what I thought.  :( Other than that I really want to rewatch the previous episodes and EQG. Other than that school and general life stuff until November.

Right now; I'm not sure, but I think I am going to take a teeny couple-of-days break from all things MLP related before Season 4 premieres so I look forward to it even more due to the fact that I haven't seen MLP for a couple of days, and so it will be fresher to me. That's about it.

The only prep I need to do us go down to the local convenience store buy tons of snacks and drinks then find a youtube channel that will upload s4

Welp that's exactly what I do when new episodes premier, though I always go to Bronystate or some other streaming site at the ridiculous time of 3am local time to watch them live.

Oh I'm done preparing. I was done with that months ago. T.V.? Check. Bowl of cereal for breakfast? Check. Table to eat bowl of cereal on? Check. Plushies? Check. T.V. turned on to the Hub? Check. Now all I gotta do is wait... yep... waiting. Oh still got 84 days, 19 hours, 1 min, and 45 secs left to go. Oh this is SO EXCITING!

• Brohoof 2

I'm not really prepping. I'm just patiently waiting. In the meantime I will be buying some merch, the comics, going to Derpycon South, and playing GTA V. Then, when it gets close for season 4 to start, I will watch seasons 1-3 and Equestria Girls. That's what I got going on for preperations.

It's really too early to prepare at this point. I'm glad EQGirls is out this saturday and they're doing a charcter marathon but then we'll have several more months with nothing significant going on. Just because we've had a sip of water doesn't mean we're out of the desert yet. We have 3 LONG months left.

Edited by Freewave

I've been doing some repainting of Pony figures n such. I started a fanfic but i'm always so self conscious of my writing, "what is if everyone hates it?" "what if i'm accidentally writing something like what someone else has written?" that sort of thing.

Really like the idea of a mare-a-thon if you will :P might throw in episode of friendship is witchcraft also ^_^