Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

My Little Pony Cereal?

Denim&Venöm

Maybe it could be like different coloured cheerios? 6 different colours for the mane 6 :D!

I think that could work quite well :P! The box art could be amazing as well and maybe give the loops wing's/horns depending on weather they are unicorns or not (that might be a bit complicated thought)!

• Brohoof 1

I bet it would be something similar to fruit loops mixed with little marshmallow bits. each colours of the fruit loops would correspond to each of the mane six, and the marshmallow bits would have the cutie marks of the six.

yum yum, diabetes!

• Brohoof 3

A brand new cereal! Better yet, different cereals for all of the Mane 6 that are released one at a time with different boxes every year, so they're like collectibles.

Pinkie Pie: Marshmallows!! Pink marshmallows in the shape of Pinkie. The regular pieces will be shaped like party hats, balloons and so on.

Applejack: Apple and cinnamon! Apple-flavored loops mixed with cinnamon-flavored ones.

Fluttershy: Mini-wheats with yellow and pink frosting.

Rainbow Dash: Rainbow-colored flakes with some marshmallows shaped like her cutie mark.

Twilight Sparkle: Purple corn pops with blue stars.

Rarity: White frosted flakes mixed with chocolate diamonds. Because one of the cereals must have chocolate in it. :)

• Brohoof 7

Stole this from a status update I saw a while ago, but I think the MLP cereal should take on a style similar to that of Lucky Charms. Along with oat pieces shaped like the ponies, the cereal could have marshmallow cutie marks of the Mane 6 for us bronies to enjoy :D sounds pretty delicious if you ask me. I think this could be very likely one day, as it's far from unrealistic.

• Brohoof 2

I went into this thread thinking there was already an MLP cereal. Silly me. :P

If there was a MLP cereal, I'd hope it be similar to Lucky Charms. The marshmallows would be shaped liked the main six's cutie marks plus Celestia's, Luna's, and maybe a few more. For the flakes, they could be shaped like the heads of the ponies or the entire pony. As for what it most likely would end up as, I don't have a clue. :huh:

Edited by SmartyPants
  • Brohoof 1

A brand new cereal! Better yet, different cereals for all of the Mane 6 that are released one at a time with different boxes every year, so they're like collectibles.

Pinkie Pie: Marshmallows!! Pink marshmallows in the shape of Pinkie. The regular pieces will be shaped like party hats, balloons and so on.

Applejack: Apple and cinnamon! Apple-flavored loops mixed with cinnamon-flavored ones.

Fluttershy: Mini-wheats with yellow and pink frosting.

Rainbow Dash: Rainbow-colored flakes with some marshmallows shaped like her cutie mark.

Twilight Sparkle: Purple corn pops with blue stars.

Rarity: White frosted flakes mixed with chocolate diamonds. Because one of the cereals must have chocolate in it. :)

As interesting as that sounds it sounds gross if they were all together. If they were separate I would love to try them all. Especially Rarity's because I love chocolate.

All the cereal goes well with thier personality.

EDIT: Nevermind

Edited by Ember The Dragoness

I've seen some interesting ideas like the Luna one but I would like one called "Sugar Lumps", a normal crunchy ring cereal with little marshmallow silver spoons and diamond tiaras. A picture of the two friends would be on the cover doing their "Sugar Lump Rump" routine. Also comes with Diamond Tiara or Silver Spoon toy. Who wouldn't buy a cereal with these faces on it? ^_^

silver_spoon_and_diamond_tiara___chaos_i

• Brohoof 1

• 2 weeks later...

I'm surprised that they didn't make any My Little Pony cereal yet, since Hasbro wants their money train flowing quickly. So, yeah.

the_great_and_tasty_trixie_by_resistance

'' A Great and Powerful part of any pony's delicious cereal!''

• Brohoof 2

I agree that a different cereal for each pony would be neat.

Pinkie Pie: Sugar. Like, it's just a cereal box filled with sugar. You pour it into the bowl. It's a bowl full of sugar. Maybe add some milk. It's milk and sugar. Drink it.

Twilight: Shredded pages of books, Discord style. Part of a balanced breakfast.

Rarity: Diamonds.

Applejack: Pass.

Rainbow Dash: Lucky Charms, but with inverted colors so we don't get sued by [REDACTED].

Fluttershy: An assortment of animal foods; dog food, cat food, carrots, fish, ham, the works.

Okay don't worry everyone I'll set up the Kickstarter right away. Believe in a dream, make it happen.

• Brohoof 1

I'm surprised that they didn't make any My Little Pony cereal yet, since Hasbro wants their money train flowing quickly. So, yeah.

img-1878189-1-the_great_and_tasty_trixie

'' A Great and Powerful part of any pony's delicious cereal!''

I would have gone with "The Great and Flavorful" Trixie. It's much much closer to her usual self-given title. Plus she has no nostrils in that picture. Just saying.

• Brohoof 1

Guys, come on now...you know the answer to this!

5ABNke0.png

"Based on the 7000 calorie diet, Raisin Barn™ Cereal is guaranteed to eliminate 2000 of your recommended daily calories out of the way with, so you'll be up and ready for your day."

Bwahahah, I really like Horn Flakes, AppleJacks (the real one lol), and Trixie(s). How about erm... Great Grneighs (Grains)? ........ that was bad, erm.. ah, how about PINKIE PUFFS?!!? Because she is pinkie for pinkie puffs!..or something like that lol. Part of this complete breakfast.

I would have gone with "The Great and Flavorful" Trixie. It's much much closer to her usual self-given title. Plus she has no nostrils in that picture. Just saying.

Fair enough. :P I literally do not know why she has no nostrils in the picture, but your name for the cereal sounds way better than my name for the cereal.

Hmm...While Cinnamon cereals are my favorite, I think either the Lucky Charms idea or something like Trix cereal. It would bring some creativity back to the cereal market! Oooooooo, and it could have a random blind bag pony in every box! Yes! That would be neat. I am getting overly excited about this.

At the very least, a cereal with the shapes of the characters and/or their cutie marks. I love cereal and I would buy this all the time, if it were good enough.