• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I will join, but first, if I may ask:

What is the fanfic about?

What are the OC's for?

Why do you need them?

It would be great if you awensered this smile.png

okay the fanfic its called waste land and its about a group of survivors trying to take down  the Organization called '' the fire knights,'' and take back the Crystal Empire. 

the OC's the first answer is the same thing for this and why I need them

Mmkay, I have two if you want to use one or both of them.

First is Nightshadow. Her cutie mark is a blue tornado if you can't see it very well.

post-11173-0-44216200-1367025673_thumb.png

The way the artist portrayed her in this picture makes her seem kinda like she just turned someone down for a date, but she's actually a very upbeat pony. derpy_emoticon1.png You can do whatever you want with her character, the basic rundown is that she's generally happy, loves the nighttime, and can be rather quiet at times. She's more of a listener than a talker.

This is Kaos Wind. I drew her quite a while ago, and I didn't know how to do eyes yet, so I didn't color them in. They are supposed to be a very bright ice blue. Her cutie mark is a glass of chocolate milk, with a cotton candy cloud above it and some little swirls of wind.

post-11173-0-40473900-1364770175_thumb.jpg

You're free to do whatever you want with her as well; her character in my mind is basically happy, talkative, random (chaotic), somewhat strange, she rambles a bit, and she has a fear of being lonely, though she doesn't show it often. 

So, yeah, if you want to use them, have fun! You are the author, so change them to your liking! Oh, and send me a link to the story, once you start writing it!

Edited by TheSupremeLeaderOfChaos

You can take me :)  (me and my OC are the same)  he is a pegasus engineer, you can fin his bio and photo in my signature, he can gather electrostatic eletricty from the air and then use it... also everything can turn in to a weapon in his hooves :) you will see... oh yes.. and obviusly fxing and building things is not a problem.. he has been banned from the cloudsdale weather corp for no apparent reason.. he does not remember.. only something about making rainbows (XD just kidding of course.. maybe you know that fanfic) you can use him if you please :)

Terra Lionmane and Selune Darkeye are at your service!!! Just make sure to contact us should this fic be out or anything else for that matter. They are in the signature.

Edited by nioniosbbbb

You can use any of my OC's below.  Just a warning, though; all of my OC's are quite interwoven, so it may be difficult to use just one.  Feel free to use them however you like, though!  Well...as long as you don't kill off the still living ones. :P

@,

You can use any of my OCs...you can pick and choose to which would best fit your story if you want but you also don't have to use any if you don't want to :) Hope the fanfic goes great for ya ;)

Aero StrongheartManechillesThe SandponyMaelstromMuramasa

The Caramel Family:
Sunny CaramelTwine CaramelCotton CaramelMa CaramelPappy Caramel

Marble Dust and Bullhorn are two of my OCs that I'd really like to see get involved in something (but I'm too busy to do anything so this is good)

I read your story concept (which is really cool by the way!) and I think maybe Bullhorn will fit easier, but it'd sure make me happy if you used Marble Dust too. Feel free to make any changes or additions to their backstories or personalities or whatever.

And let me know when you start writing! I want to read it! My email is shush45@gmail.com,

Please send me a link to story when you can

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/marble-dust-mister-marbles-r4928

http://mlpforums.com/page/roleplay-characters/_/bullhorn-r4958

post-20832-0-77183900-1384992338_thumb.jpg

post-20832-0-81042400-1384995458_thumb.jpg

Edited by Sultryseawhorse