Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

How long can you go with out ponies?

FNGRpony

you heard me.

No episodes, no fan episodes, no tumblers, fan fics, no merch,  no talking about them, no deviant art or music.  Yes you at the computer.

How long could you go?

Lets say for 100 dollars.  if that's not incentive 1000,

whats the absolute longest you can go with out ponies.

Edited by FNGRpony

Well I don't really pay attention to fan fics, and don't have much merch. I'd say at least a couple of months, I mean I survived that really long pony drought from S3 to S4. :P

Um, idk, i go here so often i don't think i could go without coming here at all very long..

Maybe a week tops ;p. I'd have to view some pony something or come here or something.

Well I don't really pay attention to fan fics, and don't have much merch. I'd say at least a couple of months, I mean I survived that really long pony drought from S3 to S4. :P

OH no you don't LOL,

like right now.  

how long could you go now that season 4 is in full swing.

I don't really do fics either, i've peaked at 3-4.

i'd have a hard time with out tumbler,

discorded hooves,

fluffle puff,....... No fluffle puff.. FML

discordly conduct (if he ever up dated).

Honestly if I really wanted to I could drop the show completely right now and never come back. Yeah sure I enjoy the show but I am not overly obsessed with it like I was back in August. It's just something I enjoy in my free time now.

Edited by Emperor Posh

I can go a long time without ponies, it is just a TV show after all. It teaches good morals and it is enjoyable for the whole family, most of the family. Anyway, I could have went without the show a long time ago but chose to be loyal.

• Brohoof 1

OH no you don't LOL,

like right now.  

how long could you go now that season 4 is in full swing.

I don't really do fics either, i've peaked at 3-4.

i'd have a hard time with out tumbler,

discorded hooves,

fluffle puff,....... No fluffle puff.. FML

discordly conduct (if he ever up dated).

Probably not very long. I mean I'm not totally obsessed with the show, but I don't really like to stop watching a show in the middle of the season. Especially with S4 I'm kind of excited to see where the whole key thing goes.

Not long. I'm always coming back to ponies, usually on FiMFiction. Plus I have a brony radio show each week, so really the least amount of time I can go without ponies is seven days.

Oh wait, nah I see ponies every day because of my desktop wallpapers  ^_^

• Brohoof 1

I can go my entire life without ponies if I choose to. I just don't want to. I don't need them to survive. I am pretty much capable of doing that on my own merit.

Edited by SmartyPants

Without the money, half a day. With the money, probably only a few days.

Yeah, I know thats pathetic, but ponies are literally my life right now. The only time I'm not doing something pony related is when I'm doing my school work. I'd be pretty bored without MLP:FIM. :P

quite a few of my daily habits involve ponies so if I tried to go without them for some time, I'd probably forget and do something pony-related anyways /=|

if I excised all my pony-related stuff I could probably a long time without thinking about it.

although we are in the middle of a season that just started, so that kinda throws a wrench in that possibility =P

I could pass your challenge with extreme ease... now... if you added to not think about ponies then i'm boned, pure and simple XD

I think about the show when i'm troubled, think how a certain character would face this problem and try and emulate that as best I can.