Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Suppose MLP was ending. Who would have to be in the last episode?

FNGRpony

I was just thinking something discord related (skips it cause its spoilers)

cause he's an important character we don't get all the time.

If the show was ending you'd want John D. wouldn't you?  I mean that's a no brainer.

The main six, Celestail saying something wise with luna on hand,

but who would be on your last call?

Remember this would be the last good bye before indinite re runs.

Make it Doctor Whooves and Twilight team up and save the world from Celestia/Luna's mother and father using the EoH.

EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH DOCTOR WHOOVES.

Make it Doctor Whooves and Twilight team up and save the world from Celestia/Luna's mother and father using the EoH.

EVERYTHING IS BETTER WITH DOCTOR WHOOVES.

I'd be furious that we had to wait for the show to end to get dr whooves LOL.  It would be the biggest bitter sweet moment ever.

I don't want mlp to ever end :(

But for that last episode I would like the mane6 achieving their dreams. I want the writers and animation team the throw the house out of the window, I want them to make us all cry with a good goodbye story. Maybe the mane6 would have to go separate ways to pursue their dreams.

- Twilight ruling ponyville as a princess, perhaps

- Rarity moving to Canterlot or Manehattan as a famous fashion designer

- Applejack having to sell the farm for some reason, and moving to Appleloosa or something like this

- Rainbow Dash becoming a wonderbolt and moving as well

I don't know what to say about Pinkie and Fluttershy. The CMC getting their cutie marks. EPIC songs, a farewell song, they cry and stuff and we cry as well. Just in the feels. EPIC! :(

• Brohoof 4

Who would have to be in the last episode? The Mane Six. The heart and soul of this show and driving force of what makes it so spectacular. So long as the characters that I love are there to entertain like they never fail to do, I will pleased with whatever the final episode ends up being like. :)

• Brohoof 2

Well, the mane six would definitely have to be in the last episode, and I think Celestia and Luna would make an appearance as well. Anyway, I think the last episode would have to have something about the main characters achieving their dreams, and maybe a final song about how they'll all stay best friends even though they're moving on with their lives :)

As other members already said,a good final episode would be Rainbow Dash becoming a Wonderbolt and the CMC getting their Cutie Marks,other than that a good end episode for me has to have the Mane 6 fulfilling their dreams,maybe Twilight Sparkle becoming the ruler of Equestria along with the other 3 princesses,and maybe a flashforward that shows the main cast and  the CMC in the future,in Twilight's library,talking about their past,and in the very end of the episode the characters will thank the viewers saying something among the lines of a Goodbye,for me that would be an awesome final episode. 

(I have already talked about some of those things in a topic made in the now dead "Alicorn Twilight" section of the forums)

I would just like a self contained episode, with no loose ends like the ending of Sonic the Hedgehog Sat AM, to see the story properly wrapped up, and see all of the characters such as the Celestial sisters, the mane six, the cutie mark crusaders and any fan favourite pony, for one last appearance then farewell, I don't want to say good bye, I have come to love the world, the ponies and the story we have come to shape and create, but what a intrepid run we all have shared together, it would seem fitting that all of the ponies make one last hurrah, and so will all of the fans.

It will end, regardless if they fulfilled their dreams or not, on the Canterlot's castle porch.

The Mane 6 (CMC optional) will stare at the beautiful scenery of a rising sun coming from the town of Ponyville. Notable buildings can be seen: the Apple Family Acres, Twilight's Library, Sugarcube Corner...

The darkness slowly fades away, and immediately they recall their casual lifes. Twilight sitting in the library, reading book, Applejack bucking another apple tree, Rarity knitting her clothing. Eventually, it turns to the first day they cooperated with each other to defeat Nightmare Moon.

Wintertime, and the group was wrapping up for a seasonal preparation. Springtime, and they were met by an unleashed chaotic deity. Summertime, and the future of Equestria was threatened by a shape shifting queen. Fall, and the Crystal Empire was saved by a tyrannical king. Winter again, and the Everfree began to grow uncontrollably.

They realize something: they've grown. It was only a few years, yet they felt older than that. You could never understand Somepony unless you walk in his/her hooves; that was their final lesson.

As Twilight makes her way back into the castle, she meets with Celestia. The CMC are sleeping quietly on a bed. Suddenly, Twilight tells her to read a story. Coincidentally, the story was similar to their journey from their old life to their new one.

The sun rises for a new beginning.

Well..

How I think it would end:

They face a big problem such as a villain or something like in other last episodes of the seasons. Ends when the problem is solved or the enemy is defeated. Not much more to it.

How I would want it to end:

The mane 6 doing fun stuff  together in ponyville and prepares for the summer sun celebration which will take place in the second part of the episode. It will be almost like the very first episode of the show, but this time there's no nightmare moon. They just have a great time together and instead of celestia speaking this time, it will be twilight. Then it should end with like twilight thinking for herself (like some sort of talking voice in her head) about how awesome her life has become since she came to ponyville. Then she should write a letter to princess celestia (just cause why not) where she says that friendship is magic.

tadaaa!!

I was just thinking something discord related (skips it cause its spoilers)

cause he's an important character we don't get all the time.

If the show was ending you'd want John D. wouldn't you? I mean that's a no brainer.

Absolutely not! I'm so fucking tired of him at this point and if he was in the last episode it would pretty much write off the whole show as overly-pandering uninteresting shit that they ruined in the third season. Putting Discord in it would be the absolute worst thing they could do in my opinion. I want him to just go away forever and just die or something. (And loved him in the first episode.)

Edited by Grumpy Enchantress

I think a villain would actually be completely unnecessary and probably even hinder them wrapping up the show. MLP isn't about defeating evil or defending Equestria, it's about ponies (and a dragon) growing closer together and becoming more mature. I'd prefer they wrap up any ongoing character arcs like Dash's dream of being a Wonderbolt, if they hadn't already, and just end on a touching and memorable note by showcasing how important these characters are to each other in some way.

Discord and Pinkie breaking the forth wall even more then usual, maybe even getting married though it will be hinted it was just to shock us viewers and that it wasnt real...or was it? dun dun dun

Hmm...well now when I think about. Show the main six having children, so we know which color-scheme the next gen will have if they are somewhat a continuation which will have their children as backgroundponies or something. 

Twilight and her friends would be standing as the sun sets. Applejack would take her hat off, RD would fly and land in a Wonderbolts costume, Pinkie would have a cupcake for everyone, Rarity would wear an amazing dress, and Fluttershy would have a bird following her. The CMC would be with their respective sisters/RD after getting their cutie marks. Celestial and Luna would fly in and look to Twilight. She would say one sentence. 'Friendship is forever Twilight.'

The screen would cut to black and words would flash on the screen. 'Thanks Faust, for brining a little more Honesty, Loyalty, Kindness, Generosity, Laughter, and Magic into this world. 2010-20XX'

Alternate ending it just says OP IS FAG