Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

What is Your Mental Age?

CT-1138

This test does not really tell you your mental age of thought, since a 6 year old could select answers at random and receive 42. Really, this is more of what is expected of a(n) 'x' year old, so if they answer so, they must think as a(n) 'x' year old. 6 quesitons is no where near enough to determine maturity in thought, much less obtaining the necessary amount of emotional information from the subject. More common sense questions and 'x'-case scenarios, and general emotional thought would be more suiting, but a large amount of quesitons would be required to be able to grasp such a thing. I didn't take the result of 25 to heart, seeing how randomly these results are selected, and I can only imagine the algorithm's process.

just  recently turned 20 and on this test got a score of 31 0_o

interesting.

and

even tho 18 is a legal adult, i still dont feel very "adult", and am in sort of an awkward phase of transition and trying hard to be independent. it's very scary to me sometimes, and brought on increased depression. I dropped out of college because it was too much too fast. I came from a private high school and it was all so overwhelming. I keep telling myself I'll pick it up again later, and I need a break, but im scared I'll just be a failure.

Sigh im rambling again.

something is wrong with this test! I got 25 even though my mental age is obviously 7!!!

I know right, i got 27 (im 26) yet im sure my mental age is way younger than that

funny story

me and my girlfriend were xmas shopping for my presents off her, (i'd already bought hers) and we were going round toys r us and then when we came out i said

me: "it's dark already?"

gf: "we were in there over an hour"

me "really? it didn't feel like it"

gf: "yes, yes it did"

me: "it didn't to me"

gf: "that's because you're 5"

me: "you know me so well"  :wub:

• 1 month later...

Well.....it depends, yet Im currently 22 and have a mind of a 18 year old.    Sometimes though I have the mind of a 25 year old, but what can you say, your still a kid until you hit 30, IMO

Edited by Promethean Alicorn