Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Do you find yourself humorous?

Bucket

Funfunfunfufnufnunffun  

146 users have voted

1. 1. Do you see yourself as a funny person?

• Ye bouy
    • Nah
    • I don't know
    • Please repeat the question

I am hilarious. I don't think you are as funny if you admit to it though. I can get a laugh out of just about anyone though. Even if they don't like me. Pinkie Pie isn't my favorite pony but I totally live by the smile song.

Me...as somewhat of a comedian.  Yet, it depends on the conversation, but most of the time, no.  Sorry ladies, if you are looking for funny guys.

I usually like making little puns and quips to the events happening around me. I usually make myself laugh, but it always puts a smile on my face whenever someone laughs along with me.

• Brohoof 1

Trolls take this post as an invitation to pat yourselves on the back.

Well, I didn't want to toot my own horn, but if you insist...:P

I have a random, obnoxious, and dark sense of humor.

You have to get to know me to get it.

I think I am, cause I can joke about anything, and I don't mind others joking about me. But, I'm not trying to be funny over internet. I'm funny only with my student community and/or family, but here is diffrent.

I think I'm funny. ^^

But that's just me, it would take a close friend whose judgement I trust purely to give me an honest answer I would trust. ^^

I don't know. Most people who have actually gotten to know me personally, find my sense of humor to be a little disturbing sometimes. I tend to giggle at the ghostly. No matter how sick and twisted that ghostly might be. On the other side of the coin, I hate upsetting people so I tend to tone it down most of the time, even though I hate doing so.

Well, I can be funny sometimes...

But, most of my jokes are based on offensive jokes or suggestive jokes.

So, I never sounded funny in that site. :P

• 1 year later...

I try to be cheerful, but not really funny, since I don't feel I even understand society's sense of humor. Somehow, I still manage to make some people laugh without realizing it, though... all the same, I'm really not humorous in nature.

Not in the least. I'm quite the killjoy, as a matter of fact. xD

But that's mostly because not a lot of things impress me, especially when it comes to humour. That, along with my always serious attitude with many things, make a lot of people think that when I do attempt to crack a joke, they would think I am being serious. This also happens vice versa.

I think I can be very funny, but I'm not the outgoing, goofy type.  I'm definitely not a Pinkie, or a Robin Williams.  I guess my humor is more dry and sarcastic.  But I can be goofy sometimes when I'm with friends.  Hard to remember what that even feels like, though.

yes I find my self very humorous..... sometimes I go back to watch my old videos and I can't stop laughing.... especially one where I screwed around in Crackdown with my friend