Banner by ~ Ice Princess Silky

Musical Instruments

ProjectRKA

Drums I play like a pro. I can play keyboard to an extent, and I'm a self taught guitarist. I also played a bit of cornet, but I never really liked it. xD and I can play Kalimba :3

I've played a LITTLE cello, I really enjoyed that... would probably get into it if I could actually afford one. :I

My main instrument is guitar; it's the one I play professionally, so I have to keep my chops up! But, just like any musician, I hobby in a bunch of others. Piano (because, in conservatory they force you to take it; sooooo so glad they did), bass, lute (one of my favorites), sitar, some questionable banjo, chanter (still have difficulty building the embouchure for full bagpipes), drums, and a few, more simple instruments, NOT including any brass or normal woodwind varieties. I'm more of a string player. (You don't say?)

I might've copied this from another post of mine...LAZY! Anyway, I've been playing guitar since January of 1995, so that's...a long time... Everything else was just along the way.

How many of you have collaborated with each-other? :blink:

I play bass guitar, and have been playing it between 4 and 5 years. I have played in two bands that failed and are currently playing in a band now. I am playing mostly Punk/rock, like Rise Against, 88 fingers louie, Anti-flag and so on...

• 2 weeks later...

Will be studying harp undergrad at conservatoire next year, have been playing for about 8 years. I also sing rock, play classical and a bit of jazz double bass and mess around on guitar, bass guitar, ukelele & synths.

I play piano by ear, (since i was five.) I play Violin and have been doing so for 4 years. I am currently practicing a homestuck song on the violin called Dance of Thorns, and it is FREAKING HARD.

• Brohoof 1

I dabble in the violin. At first I wanted to learn because of the songs of the artist Voltaire. So then I did and later on it kinda went away as I prioritized other things in my life besides playing an instrument.

I play piano by ear, (since i was five.) I play Violin and have been doing so for 4 years. I am currently practicing a homestuck song on the violin called Dance of Thorns, and it is FREAKING HARD.

Piano and violin are the best instuments to learn! I'm trying to learn piano atm, however I'm not too good at it yet since I just started, consequently I have the summer to learn. :)

Taught myself to play the Ocarina

it's been 3 years

I play Zelda stuff, Final Fantasy stuff and Celtic music.

Taught myself to play the Tin Whistle

it's been two years

I play Celtic music and random tunes on it

I wish I could learn to play the flute, at some point (the big, long, shiny one)

I like the sound of wind instruments and how you can put vibrato into them like with singing. Though, parents were never too fond when I started playing...(can't blame them, ocarinas can be LOUD and tin whistles shriek, if not fingered properly :P )

Edited by Cinnamon bun

Eh, I play the morsing/jew harp. It is... a big job. Much better than its made out to be. One day, I will be #1 player in Australia, and then the world! Hahaha! Of course, only about 3 people actually play it and take it seriously in Australia, so I'm well on my way!

I can play guitar ok but i don't own one, taught myself while at my uncle's for a month. My true musical talent is Trombone, i've played for 4 years and i can play Bohemian Rhapsody by heart. I guess you can call me a trompony.

• Brohoof 1